Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

[quote name='Ogami Itto']Was controller support confirmed for the PC version.[/QUOTE]

Gamepad works with PC version.

[quote name='DirkBelig']It's great having a giant backlog of games so that even when nice deals like this come along for a game at launch, by the time I have time to play it, it'll be super-discounted![/QUOTE]

This

[quote name='The Punisher']i apologize for the dumb question im about to ask. do i need to play the first one to understand this? i never play the first one,but heard so many great things about it[/QUOTE]
use the same code and get the augmented edition for $40 and the first game " Deus Ex: Game Of The Year Edition "is free. you can play it right after you preorder , they give you a code in the e-mail.

Sweet. Just pre-ordered for $28.80 which will end up being about $30 after conversion fees. Can't beat that for a game on day one. :D

I live in the USA here and GMG is in the UK.
Could there to be any Region restriction issues w/ the game key since this game requires Steam?

[quote name='MysterD']I live in the USA here and GMG is in the UK.
Could there to be any Region restriction issues w/ the game key since this game requires Steam?[/QUOTE]
Nope, I live in the US and have received three Steam keys from them that work fine.

Thank you for the heads-up. The concept of trade-in for PC games is interesting, too bad it doesn't work for SteamWorks games.

[quote name='paz9x']man im tempted, i might bite. i wasnt planning to get this on or near release but under $30...[/QUOTE]

Same here.
Still thinking about this deal...

[quote name='MysterD']GreenManGaming?
CheapAssGamer?
Or both?[/QUOTE]

Both. :D

Green Man has been offering some pretty good deals on new releases. Hope they keep it up.

if u guys want u can sign up via my referral. we both get $5 credit after spending $5 which is pretty good. :D
also codes bought off GMG registers on STEAM as "retail" so its just like u bought it in stores.

[quote name='henrylin22']if u guys want u can sign up via my referral. we both get $5 credit after spending $5 which is pretty good. :D
also codes bought off GMG registers on STEAM as "retail" so its just like u bought it in stores.[/QUOTE]

i just came here to ask what the $5 credit i got in my gmg account was from. interesting.

so i got deus ex hr and $5 credit for $28.80? not bad.

[quote name='henrylin22']if u guys want u can sign up via my referral. we both get $5 credit after spending $5 which is pretty good. :D
also codes bought off GMG registers on STEAM as "retail" so its just like u bought it in stores.[/QUOTE]
I just signed up under yours. Amazing deal. Got both Deus Ex and Call of Juarez for under $50.

If anyone wants to sign up under me and keep the ball rolling, here's my referral:

http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=qebokezu

[quote name='scarhawk']Is this worth buying if I never played the originals?[/QUOTE]
yeah the series is amazing and its def worth it for under $30.

[quote name='scarhawk']Is this worth buying if I never played the originals?[/QUOTE]

Deus Ex: HR is actually a prequel to both Deus Ex [original] and Deus Ex: Invisible War.
I so highly suggest you play Deus Ex [original] - as it is one of the best games ever made period.

IW was good, but it was consolized and nowhere as amazing as the original. I wish they never did the unified ammo...ugh.

If the FACEB-JULY2-20PEC code isn't working, you can get the 20% off with the GETYO-URWAN-DOUT1 code

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Reldin']If the FACEB-JULY2-20PEC code isn't working, you can get the 20% off with the GETYO-URWAN-DOUT1 code

If you're looking to get some credit for buying the game off their site to put towards another game in the future, you can use my referral code:

http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=pugomixo[/QUOTE]

Like 5 ppl used my code so got another $25. Thanks guys, time to use another!

Just wanted to give a quick thanks to the OP. That's an awesome deal on Deus Ex: HR. I'm a huge Shadowrun fan, and this is as close to an actual Shadowrun game as I think we're ever going to get. So I'm excited!

I added the referral links to the main post since it will save people money. If other people want their link added just let me know. I will keep an eye out for this weeks Facebook code but if anyone else sees it sooner please post here!

Edit: Would anyone be interested if I changed this into a GMG topic that was regularly updated with all of their deals? They seem to really be trying to push the deals now so maybe people would fine it useful?

Looks like today they're starting a Square-Enix week. Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days is 75% off at $4.99 today. Registers on Steam because it's a steamworks game.

Updated the code to the most recent one, should be set for a week. If you are having issues check the code in the OP.

I clicked the referral link and purchased Deux Ex, but I haven't received the $5 credit. How long does it take to show up in my account? Does it matter that I already had an account but never purchased a game before?

Getting Deus Ex after I get paid later this week. Anyone been getting charged extra fees paying with a Bank of America card?

[quote name='kjs7']Getting Deus Ex after I get paid later this week. Anyone been getting charged extra fees paying with a Bank of America card?[/QUOTE]
You will most likely be charged a currency conversion fee of ~$1.00.

[quote name='rybrad']You will most likely be charged a currency conversion fee of ~$1.00.[/QUOTE]

yeah, I just checked and my fee is 3%, which puts me at 90 cents or so. Not bad.

Today's game is Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light for $3.74. Keep in mind that they will be having a Tomb Raider pack that includes this game for $28.95. If you are interested in the pack, hold off until the weekend.

[quote name='yiddishpilot']has anybody been able to get their deus ex voucher from the augmented edition to work? If so what did you do.[/QUOTE]

go to the deus ex page, click buy , put in the voucher , submit , should show $0 for cost, then click check out.

gah...the site wouldn't accept my cc's and I got an automated call from Chase regarding "suspicious" activities. lol My backlog is a bit much anyways.. If the game is great I'll get it eventually.

[quote name='killerthrust']Dang it i missed out on Lara Croft for $3.75[/QUOTE]
If you are interested in the other Tomb Raiders game they have available they will be doing a pack this weekend that will include Guardian of Light.

Today's deal is the Just Cause series with the original for $3.15 and Just Cause 2 for $7.49. Just Cause 2 is registrable on Steam.

[quote name='raystorm']gah...the site wouldn't accept my cc's and I got an automated call from Chase regarding "suspicious" activities. lol My backlog is a bit much anyways.. If the game is great I'll get it eventually.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't get my CC to work, and my cousin couldn't either. I get a request for me to enter my birth date for confirmation and then am told I've gotten it wrong. What's up with that?

[quote name='Decker']I couldn't get my CC to work, and my cousin couldn't either. I get a request for me to enter my birth date for confirmation and then am told I've gotten it wrong. What's up with that?[/QUOTE]
Check "Your Games" when you are logged in. Sometimes it will say a transaction failed but it really didn't. If the game is in your list then you are all set, if not contact their support as they are generally really helpful.

I've got a spare gift copy of Just Cause 2 on Steam if anyone's interested. Shoot me a PM. Bought it for a friend who for some reason doesn't want it (stupid, it's an awesome game). :)

Sorry for delay in replying here, was gone all weekend. Anyway, I added this weeks code to the OP and GMG says it should work with Deus Ex still so if you are still looking give that a shot.

Also the OP has been updated with latest deals including Borderlands (non-goty so meh) for $6.29 and most Paradox games for 50% off which includes Magicka and DLC. Magicka is also a Steamworks game.

bread's done
Back