Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

Anyone able to get the voucher working with Bioshock Infinite Season Pass?  Or seen somewhere that it doesn't work?  The voucher won't apply for me.

Voucher doesn't work on Season Pass, only the full game. A GMG rep confirmed this on reddit.
Lame. The email implied otherwise but I'm sure that was completely unintentional :bs:

Oh well, I guess I have four months to wait for a pricing mistake on GamersGate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lame. The email implied otherwise but I'm sure that was completely unintentional :bs:

Oh well, I guess I have four months to wait for a pricing mistake on GamersGate.

5affd7f7-0292-4326-846f-43704e8d442e_zps1664f082.jpg

Meh, if you waited this long it will get cheaper soon.

I would agree, but with GTA V three weeks away, then the torrent (as in a deluge, not pirating) of games like BF4, Titanfall and Watchdogs coming, now was the perfect time to jump in on Sky-o-Shock (as someone dubbed it) and clear that off before it gets hectic.

Hmm now to decide if the season pass is worth it at the price. I need a reason to go back and play infinite and finish off the achievements need something to hold me over till BF4!

So, so disappointed...

My 75% off or Tits or GTFO world has been shattered.
75 % off or better = that's for backlogging.

Backlogging = stuff you do NOT intend to play ASAP & right now.

Bioshock: Infinite is NOT something I am backlogging. It's on the ASAP list.

ASAP list = pay whatever.

Normally, I try to aim for 50% off or better on these games.

I usually try to not put many games on the ASAP list - but these are the games that normally make me "crack" and I just can't wait for.

Often, these games, I get on special occasions (birthdays, XMas, etc) and/or are something I been fiending badly for.

[i.e. Some games on this list have included Bioshock 1 at $40 week of release from Retail; Witcher 1 from Retail on pre-order; Witcher 2 from GOG on pre-order; $70 for Fallout 3: Collector's Ed retail box on week of release on my birthday; etc etc]

And, I'm not disappointed - the game's simply amazing.

So, so disappointed...

My 75% off or Tits or GTFO world has been shattered.
yes mysterd got too much AJ Lee blackwidow and spannking

75 % off or better = that's for backlogging.

Backlogging = stuff you do NOT intend to play ASAP & right now.

Bioshock: Infinite is NOT something I am backlogging. It's on the ASAP list.

ASAP list = pay whatever.

Normally, I try to aim for 50% off or better on these games.

I usually try to not put many games on the ASAP list - but these are the games that normally make me "crack" and I just can't wait for.

Often, these games, I get on special occasions (birthdays, XMas, etc) and/or are something I been fiending badly for.

[i.e. Some games on this list have included Bioshock 1 at $40 week of release from Retail; Witcher 1 from Retail on pre-order; Witcher 2 from GOG on pre-order; $70 for Fallout 3: Collector's Ed retail box on week of release on my birthday; etc etc]

And, I'm not disappointed - the game's simply amazing.
AJ Lee making MysterD gone to wrong sad of cheapassing

WTH are you guys talking about in this thread? I really have no clue but it doesn't sound Green man related.

Also every time Tebow writes "mysterd" I read it like Miss Turd. Sorry I just can't help it. I know certain people seem to have an aversion to capitalization but it really does make a difference.

WTH are you guys talking about in this thread? I really have no clue but it doesn't sound Green man related.

Also every time Tebow writes "mysterd" I read it like Miss Turd. Sorry I just can't help it. I know certain people seem to have an aversion to capitalization but it really does make a difference.
What you're seeing here is, a special blend of tebonics and aspergers. Very rarely seen in the wild.

Pretty much 90% of the people who buy those weirdo simulators are Germans with the other 10% being people who get it for the lolz.

I'm not sure what it is about Germany that generates so many oddball and/or mundane simulators but they seem to be trying to give Japan a run for its money on supplying weird shit to the world.

Pretty much 90% of the people who buy those weirdo simulators are Germans with the other 10% being people who get it for the lolz.
And then there's Fox.

I think I recall him saying that he has the Bungee Jumping one.

And then there's Fox.

I think I recall him saying that he has the Bungee Jumping one.
I can't figure out if he's in it for the shits and grins or genuinely likes them.

Hell, I can't figure out if I'm in it for the shits and grins or genuinely like them sometimes, but I'm much less willing to buy clientless stuff so I don't have as many.

Toilet Tycoon was definitely for the shits and grins. Or at least the shits anyway.

Are there any vouchers that work on Rayman Legends?
I don't believe so. The 20% voucher is expired and the 25% won't work for Rayman Legends.

Also FYI if you care about that sort of thing, the version GMG is not a Steam key and all versions of it no matter where you get it from will require UPlay.

Are there any vouchers that work on Rayman Legends?
I don't believe so. The 20% voucher is expired and the 25% won't work for Rayman Legends.

Also FYI if you care about that sort of thing, the version GMG is not a Steam key and all versions of it no matter where you get it from will require UPlay.
Also to add to this, I'm pretty sure JakeNome is still selling it for $15. I doubt you are going to find a better deal than that, especially this close to release :)

25% off these titles with code*: [SIZE=x-large]GMG25-R7GA8-XTUCY[/SIZE]

[SIZE=x-small]*This voucher is valid until 1500 UTC September 6th 2013.[/SIZE][SIZE=x-small] This voucher is only valid against the above listed titles.[/SIZE]

25% off OMG be still my heart!!!!

we PC gamers yo!
25% off is "okay" for pre-orders and just released titles.

I'd rather aim for 50% off on pre-orders or just released titles, which I'm sure is often quite RARE.

If I'm spending less than 75% off on a title - I'm going to play ASAP.

I'd rather wait for games to brick majorly - i.e. 75% off of better for backlogging. ;)

And having a massive backlog like I do - it's often easy just to wait. I can always pull a backlogged titled out and play one of those, waiting for other games to drop in price.

For anything I'm playing ASAP - I'll pay whatever. And that, my friends - that is RARE for me.

But like I said - for ASAP titles, I'd like to aim at 50% off or better. ;)

25% off is "okay" for pre-orders and just released titles.

I'd rather aim for 50% off on pre-orders or just released titles, which I'm sure is often quite RARE.

If I'm spending less than 75% off on a title - I'm going to play ASAP.

I'd rather wait for games to brick majorly - i.e. 75% off of better for backlogging. ;)

And having a massive backlog like I do - it's often easy just to wait. I can always pull a backlogged titled out and play one of those, waiting for other games to drop in price.

For anything I'm playing ASAP - I'll pay whatever. And that, my friends - that is RARE for me.

But like I said - for ASAP titles, I'd like to aim at 50% off or better. ;)
rare that not anymore the past month u been playing asap mkke bi idk what else but thaat not rare. last game i brought that is new andd not 75% off was prolly mll for 50% off. but that last one and last one preorder without backlogging is ACM.

rare that not anymore the past month u been playing asap mkke bi idk what else but thaat not rare. last game i brought that is new andd not 75% off was prolly mll for 50% off. but that last one and last one preorder without backlogging is ACM.
Yup, Bs:I and MK:KE in the last month are those rarities.

With my B-day coming next month (Oct 25th) and X-Mas around the corner, we might see a few more of these MyD "rarities" purchases - whether it be me buying for myself and/or my parents buying me something for those "Special occasions".

Yup, Bs:I and MK:KE in the last month are those rarities.

With my B-day coming next month (Oct 25th) and X-Mas around the corner, we might see a few more of these MyD "rarities" purchases - whether it be me buying for myself and/or my parents buying me something for those "Special occasions".
then wouldnt be normal no more rarity nowaday

bread's done
Back