Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

Yes, if you exploit regional pricing differences, everything is cheaper. Not everyone wants to use the grey market though.
it captialist we want th e lowest to be cheap so nothing against that i didnt like it til that guy sincee thne i save alot more!

Last edited by a moderator:
These multi-billion dollar companies take advantage of regional economics to save more billions, farming everything out to China and India... I'm not gonna feel bad about saving $5 on a video game now and then. Regional pricing is great, thank you Internet.

These multi-billion dollar companies take advantage of regional economics to save more billions, farming everything out to China and India... I'm not gonna feel bad about saving $5 on a video game now and then. Regional pricing is great, thank you Internet.
so true just th shitty us govt they paid in karma

He lives in a region where games are overpriced.. hince his reply.

then he should appreciate regional deals, not tell me to fuck off for saying they're good. Uncalled for.

then he should appreciate regional deals, not tell me to fuck off for saying they're good. Uncalled for.

bee7eda6-39d2-4ec1-9a7c-3cb4a9de3fb5_zps8a2e9a3c.jpg

from the spliff that I lift and inhale/

it ain't hard to tell that Detruire's mad as hell/

he's catchin' feelings like braille/

bee7eda6-39d2-4ec1-9a7c-3cb4a9de3fb5_zps8a2e9a3c.jpg

from the spliff that I lift and inhale/

it ain't hard to tell that Detruire's mad as hell/

he's catchin' feelings like braille/
Oh, man - that albums cover's slick. :D

I dig it.

I figured for that since you using an avatar of Warren's, you'd throw on some Warren G.

"This CAG"

Performed by MysterD Ft. Warren

Sample and interpolation of "This DJ" by Warren G.

{throws on beat to "This DJ" by Warren G}

{Chorus - Warren}

"It's kinda easy when you see a CAG deal

Digital deals bumpin' like Pioneer speakers, for real

I found that deal for yo' ass and it's easy to see

That this Warren, C-A-G."

[Repeat Chorus]

{Verse - MysterD}

Yo, check this out - this MysterD, C-A-G; know what I'm sayin'?

Make sure we' payin'

As little as we can, feel me?

Games - we Pick It Up like Redman

In our digital or retail hands

I'm wit' my fellow C-A-G, Warren

We be droppin' this CAG knowledge every day

Like Bone, we do this Thang Every Day

Like Warren, we catch deals in So Many Ways

Let you C-A-G's know why I'm rapping

Let you C-A-G's know what's happening

75% off for backlogging or bust

CAG philiosophy, we trust

Like Warren & The Twinz, Recognize

Check those deals and open yo 'eyes

But, check this out?

ASAP games are whatever

But, we try to stay clever

And try to aim at at least 50% off on ASAP games

It ain't easy - sometimes you gotta' go ASAP like Rocky, you kno'?

No matter the price, sometimes you gotta' roll the dice

On something you really want, you know?

Let you know C-A-G's know what's happening.

This a C-A-G Thang, you know what I'm sayin'?

C-A-G, 75 Percent Off Street

We be scoopin' up C-A-G deals like no tomorrow

Miss out on a glitch sale, nothing but sorrow

We Dogs can't be Sleeping, you know?

Don't wanna feel Dishonored, missing out on a deal

90 perfect off plus, Glitch or not - fo' real.

You don't catch it and someone else gets it, don't hate.

See, we going 100 - don't hate.

See, we Gamers are straight out the Gate

Don't hate - we out for Green Games like GMG

Green, like saving trees and going digital - fo' real, tho'

We CAG OG's cruisin' for deals, tho'

Amazon DVG, Steam, GGG - all over the Net

We ain't breakin' any sweats yet

Shout-out to all the C-A-G's all over the globe

Light it up like a strobe

Warren - go out there and handle this biz, you know?

{Chorus}

{Music plays, fades out}

The gaf list was only partial in that it only had 3 out of 4 days worth of deals.  Or course, it doesn't matter when most of the deals have been on the wrong side of meh.  GMG, I expected more from you.  You have one shot left this year to redeem yourselves.

I'm planning to get the Legacy of Kain pack, which Amazon will have for $4 tomorrow and the day after. The leaked sales list says GMG will have it for 80%, which would make it $4.20 before a 20% off code. But it seems that it doesn't include Blood Omen 2 which the Amazon pack has, so I think you should get it from Amazon even if a 20% off code works on it. Plus you get one of those $5 coupons at Amazon.
I can't seem to find that deal on amazon

Gun Monkeys is overly simplistic and not very fun.  Also, multiplayer/vs. only in case anyone is thinking they might do single player.

Do you guys know if trade in is working? I have a couple of games worth 1$ and gives me an error when I try to trade them in.
There is a way to trade in games despite the trade-in page (that you're linked to) not working. Unfortunately, since I don't have any games left to trade in I can't replicate it. :whistle2:(

There is a way to trade in games despite the trade-in page (that you're linked to) not working. Unfortunately, since I don't have any games left to trade in I can't replicate it. :whistle2:(
Well I managed to trade in 1 game on checkout, don't know why the other doesn't work.. Still can't add the whole 1$ to the account.. damn GMG!

Looks like they brought back most of the flash deals as a "climax" day. In the incredibly unlikely event that there's a deal you missed.. now's the chance to buy.

Looks like the discount code works on the thief pack now, I thought before there were some issues with that so now you can get the full pack for 3.04

Looks like the discount code works on the thief pack now, I thought before there were some issues with that so now you can get the full pack for 3.04
It worked before too, unless there was a temporary glitch. I picked the pack up for $3.04 on the 29th using the discount code.

Overall, the sale wasn't too impressive for me personally, although I did grab Thief pack, Hitman Pack, and DuckTales (and got Duke Nukem Manhattan for free)

It worked before too, unless there was a temporary glitch. I picked the pack up for $3.04 on the 29th using the discount code.

Overall, the sale wasn't too impressive for me personally, although I did grab Thief pack, Hitman Pack, and DuckTales (and got Duke Nukem Manhattan for free)
The sale sucked, unless you were missing some of those older games

That's a phenomenal deal on the thief pack

I posted this link before, but it's worth another plug:http://www.moddb.com/mods/thief-gold-hd-texture-mod

That's a graphics mod for the first thief, comes out december 9th, I think. It looks really good, much better than anything else I've seen. I bought the thief pack awhile ago, and while loading up mods before playing, I found this. I've been waiting for this to release because it looks like it could potentially be the best one out there

I didn't have the patience to look every 4 hours, so I'm happy to get the Thief pack and Ducktales with the vouchers. Had to buy them separately for some reason though. Combined in my cart the voucher wasn't working for both.

I didn't have the patience to look every 4 hours, so I'm happy to get the Thief pack and Ducktales with the vouchers. Had to buy them separately for some reason though. Combined in my cart the voucher wasn't working for both.
That's how GMG vouchers have always worked for me. 20% off one game per checkout.

PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate was $20 when it was released on steam, few months later and it is selling at 90% off. Anyone bought it at $2? Very tempting price indeed.

PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate was $20 when it was released on steam, few months later and it is selling at 90% off. Anyone bought it at $2? Very tempting price indeed.
With so many bundles floating around, such steep discounts so soon after release bring up red flags for me.

inb4 PixelJunk HB weekly deal. The games have been cheap a million times on PSN.. I expect them to all get bundled at some point on PC.

I bought it for $5 and really like it. It's a tower defense game so if you're sick of those stay far away, but for what it's worth it's a great deal of fun and one of the more original games in the genre I've played. What I really like is that it's a more active game than typical TD, since you're constantly running around putting up towers, collecting coins, and dancing to make your towers upgrade faster. It's also fantastic in couch co-op if that's your thing (I think there's online too but haven't tried it), and though I'm only a bit in seems to have a lot of content.

Definitely worth what I paid if not more, $2 is a steal if you like TD games. For the record though MSRP on Steam/Amazon/most places is $10 now, so that's only a 75% (pre-voucher) discount. The quick drop could also mean a bundle is imminent, but I've stopped fretting too much about that since if I did I'd never buy anything.

bread's done
Back