Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

I didn't see this mentioned but Judge Dredd: Dredd Versus Death (Steam key) comes out to about $1.50 when you count the sale + the 20% off voucher + the 10 cents GMG credit.

Probably not the most amazing game ever but at that price I'll give it a shot
or tell myself I will but really backlog it forever and never play it
I finished it recently in co-op with ObisidianSpire. It's pretty short (4 hours long), and not very good. I think I'd pass at that price.

Last edited by a moderator:
In case anybody cares, those AMD gold codes from a few pages back are in stock again: http://www.ebay.com/itm/321282718117?

My brother and I each bought one the other day and the guy sent them over pretty quick. Awesome deal for SR4, Thief, and Hitman Abs.
do you remember how long it took? Not expecting anything on Christmas, but I'm wondering if I can expect it to show up the day after or so.

also how long will that code/price be good on Remember Me? I want it, but I have very little money until I get paid on Friday.

got remember me, and also, I ordered the AMD card from Ebay late last night and got the code from the seller at about 11 this morning, and redeemed without issue. So it seems safe to order without hesitation.

PSA: If anyone is looking at I Am Alive, I believe GMG's requirements are wrong. They list it as a Uplay enabled game, which unless there has been a recent change, it is not. Everywhere except Steam should be using Tagés.

PSA: If anyone is looking at I Am Alive, I believe GMG's requirements are wrong. They list it as a Uplay enabled game, which unless there has been a recent change, it is not. Everywhere except Steam should be using Tagés.
It's Uplay. I purchased about 2 hrs ago and was told to download via Capsule after checkout. However, I decided to take a peek into my account under "other games" and there was a Uplay key there waiting for me, I was able to redeem via the Uplay client without any problems.

It's Uplay. I purchased about 2 hrs ago and was told to download via Capsule after checkout. However, I decided to take a peek into my account under "other games" and there was a Uplay key there waiting for me, I was able to redeem via the Uplay client without any problems.
That's good to know. Thanks for checking it out.

Expeditions is fairly cool, but pretty brutally hard early on. I like the unusual setting. It play similar to King's Bounty, though without the whole fantasy thing obviously.

Hey guys perhaps I can get some help from u. I have borderlands 2 and season pass. From steam store it seems I'm only missing about 4 items which I wanted to buy from gmg but there are so many items that idont see in steam that I dont know which ones I can buy to complete the game just like the goty version.

Anyone had this problem. Before?

Thanks

Hey guys perhaps I can get some help from u. I have borderlands 2 and season pass. From steam store it seems I'm only missing about 4 items which I wanted to buy from gmg but there are so many items that idont see in steam that I dont know which ones I can buy to complete the game just like the goty version.

Anyone had this problem. Before?

Thanks
If you want the remaining DLC that makes up the GOTY edition, just compare the list here against what you already have. (Psycho Pack, Mechromancer Pack, and the Collector's Edition Pack.)

However, it's worth noting that the GOTY edition isn't a complete edition - it's missing the second vault hunter upgrade pack (UVHUP2), and the three Headhunter packs (not on sale and very short)

Thanks for the reply, so basically I should also add those not listed in steam like the 0.99 assassins packs and others that have that value? I'm not sure if they belong to one of those packs included and GMG doesn't state it

Thanks for the reply, so basically I should also add those not listed in steam like the 0.99 assassins packs and others that have that value? I'm not sure if they belong to one of those packs included and GMG doesn't state it
I listed everything that you needed to get the GOTY edition, and all the other current DLC worth having. All those $0.99 things are just skin packs - purely cosmetic.

[quote name="Detruire" post="11396710" timestamp="1388306557"]I listed everything that you needed to get the GOTY edition, and all the other current DLC worth having. All those $0.99 things are just skin packs - purely cosmetic.[/quote] thanks, I appreciate the explanation . :D

GreenManGaming's Playfire system adds raptr-like rewards... GMG credit for steam achieves.

What games and achievements will give you Credit? [customspoiler="They are as follows"]
  • Left 4 Dead 2Acid Reflex (Easy)
  • Club Dead (Medium)
  • Heartwarmer (Hard)
[*]Bioshock Infinite
  • A Real Pistol (Easy)
  • Raising the Bar (Medium)
  • Eavesdropper (Hard)
[*]Skyrim
  • Apprentice (Easy)
  • Married (Medium)
  • Legend (Hard)
[*]PAYDAY 2
  • No Turning Back (Easy)
  • King of the Hill (Medium)
  • Full Measure (Hard)
[*]Contrast
  • A New Dimension (Easy)
  • FIN (Medium)
  • GroundsKeeper (Hard)
[*]Borderlands 2
  • First One's Free (Easy)
  • Cute Loot (Medium)
  • Challenge Accepted (Hard)
[*]Velocity Ultra
  • Face Palm Napalm (Easy)
  • Discoverer (Medium)
  • Unstoppable (Hard)
Earning all of these achievements will net you a grand total of £5.10! The Easys are worth 10p each, the Mediums are worth 25p each and the Hard ones are worth 50p each. Also if you sign up to the Playfire newsletter in your settings page, you'll get 50p Playfire Rewards Credit instantly!

There's a couple of points to bear in mind, because this is a BETA after all:​
  • All of the Playfire Rewards Credit is provided in GBP (£), but everyone is eligible to try it out. Other currencies to come soon.
  • There is a minimum 24-hour delay from when you have Playfire Rewards Credit to when it becomes GMG Credit.
  • If your GMG account doesn't use GBP (£) then the Credit value will be converted to your used currency at the conversion rate for the day.
  • The BETA won't count any eligible achievements you already have - only new ones you gain.
  • It's a BETA so there may be bugs, if you spot one, tell us here: https://playfire.zendesk.com/tickets/new
We'll keep you updated on new developments with our Playfire Rewards BETA.
[/customspoiler]

Buying non Digital Deluxe can be said to be stupid ;)

Digital Deluxe contains "From Ashes DLC", which costs $10 alone.
Thus Cheapest way to get it is to buy Digital Deluxe (from sale).

Remember it's EA&BIOWARE Points. Never on Sale!
Yeah, the DD version is $6.

I'm of the opinion that no ME DLC is worth the cost. Yes, it's technically a better value, but for me, that DLC didn't improve the game.

bread's done
Back