Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

I was comparing the deals between GMG and GameFly since both of them have 25% off for that game.

As for the two ladies, they are too busy slapping each other than to find the time to spank me. :rofl:

[youtube]http://youtu.be/cg1CggV6Tp8[/youtube]
then they spank you insteead
tk5.jpg

I went ahead and purchased Thief, never played the originals but I was a big fan of Deus EX Human Revolution so I'm jumping in with blind faith.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a really bad feeling this game is going to tank, but for 31.00 right when the game comes out, that's a hard deal to pass up. Somebody help me decide please!

I have a really bad feeling this game is going to tank, but for 31.00 right when the game comes out, that's a hard deal to pass up. Somebody help me decide please!
Hi, I'm Mr. Kill The Deal responding to your request. You could've bought one of the AMD reward codes that came with Thief and 1-2 other games (used to have SR4 and DMC as choices) for around $20 or so. Might still be some people selling them on ebay and the CAG Steam trade thread, but the selection of games is worse now, and I'm not totally sure if you can still redeem them?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is cheapassgamers.com, you're looking for holycrapineedthatgamerightnowsoillpaywaytoomuchforitinsteadofwaitingafewmonthsuntilitsatleastlessthan10bucks,com

Hi, I'm Mr. Kill The Deal responding to your request. You could've bought one of the AMD reward codes that came with Thief and 1-2 other games (used to have SR4 and DMC as choices) for around $20 or so. Might still be some people selling them on ebay and the CAG Steam trade thread, but the selection of games is worse now, and I'm not totally sure if you can still redeem them?
AMD still has the site up, and it looks like they've renewed the promo for their newer cards. However, last time I checked there were only a couple on ebay, and they were almost all the bronze ones (there were a couple of gold ones around $40.)

Sunasun DVG Enterprises had these codes for $15 with 10% of the proceeds going to Sunasun's Home for Inebriated Tramps.
We also had a raffle which LN3000 won (per the rules, his was the only entry accepted, all others were flushed down my crapper)

Did she also put you in dresses and call you Dirty Gerty for a year when you around 7?
No, but she told me she thought I was going to be a girl before she found out. I read into that that she wished I was a girl. Lesson to all, dysfunctional families promote the growth of dysfunctional people. I didn't even need a PhD to learn that.

No, but she told me she thought I was going to be a girl before she found out. I read into that that she wished I was a girl. Lesson to all, dysfunctional families promote the growth of dysfunctional people. I didn't even need a PhD to learn that.
Someone get this CAG a curly red wig while I'll set up the karaoke machine and dig out my tape of "It's A Hard Knock Life".

bread's done
Back