Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

Forgot if this was mentioned before though search came up squat,

GMG is having a Nordic Games sale this weekend, up to 75% off.

Games include:

• Alan Wake - $7.48 (75% off)
  • Alan Wake: Collector's Edition - $8.73 (75% off)
  • ArcaniA: Fall of Setarrif - $3.74 (75% off)
  • ArcaniA - $4.99 (75% off)
  • Cold War - $1.24 (75% off)
  • Darksiders - $4.99 (75% off)
  • Darksiders II - $7.49 (75% off)
  • Darksiders II Season Pass - $4.99 (75% off)
  • Deadfall Adventures - $19.99 (50% off)
  • Death Rally - $2.49 (75% off)
  • Dungeon Lords MMXII - $3.74 (75% off)
  • InMomentum - $2.48 (75% off)
  • Jack Keane 2: The Fire Within - $7.49 (75% off)
  • MX vs ATV Reflex - $4.99 (75% off)
  • Painkiller: Complete Pack - $17.49 (75% off)
  • Painkiller: Hell & Damnation - Collector's Edition - $7.49 (75% off)
  • Painkiller: Recurring Evil - $2.49 (75% off)
  • Painkiller: Redemption - $1.23 (75% off)
  • Red Faction Armageddon - $4.99 (75% off)
  • Red Faction Guerilla - $4.99 (75% off)
  • SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny - Digital Deluxe Edition - $6.24 (75% off)
  • SpellForce 2 - Faith in Destiny Scenario Bundle - $2.49(75% off)
  • Supreme Commander: Gold Edition - $4.99 (75% off)
  • The Book of Unwritten Tales - Deluxe Edition - $6.24 (75% off)
  • The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles - Deluxe - $6.24 (75% off)
  • The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief - $6.24 (75% off)
  • The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief - Deluxe Season Pass - $7.49 (75% off)
  • and more.
Deal ends approximately 2 days, 17 hours at the time of posting.

Also, a 24 Hour sale on iBomber games for 75% off.

Games include:

• iBomber Attack - $1.74
  • iBomber Defense - $1.49
  • iBomber Defense Pacific - $1.49
Lastly, if you like Trains, there is a 50% sale on N3V's Trainz Simulators too.

I believe all activate on Steam, but double check the game page to make sure.

Remember to use coupon code H799RH-7L8NPP-RCKKT8 for an additional 20% off when you spend $10 or more.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to "like" that for effort, but after reading it I just felt down.
040860410-ocd-family-guys-buzz-killington.gif

[quote name="vessey632" post="11612033" timestamp="1394848212"]I'm sure because I bought it. Code must have been single use, though the email didn't say that anywhere. Came in an email from GMG about 3:00pm today titled 'Prepare to Buy' with a Dark Souls code. [/quote]

I got that email. No mention of Titanfall, though. Are you in EU?

This is terrible. I've got $17 in GMG credit (about to bump up closer to $19) and $5.20 on Steam. There's not a single deal on either site that I want to bite on. :(

This is terrible. I've got $17 in GMG credit (about to bump up closer to $19) and $5.20 on Steam. There's not a single deal on either site that I want to bite on. :(
This is terrible. I've got 15.72€ in GMG credit (about to bump up closer to 20€ 18€ after rewards transfer and playfire staff adds missing rewards) and 96.97€ (and tons of unsold cards) on Steam. There's not a single deal on either site that I want to bite on. :p

This is terrible. I've got 15.72€ in GMG credit (about to bump up closer to 20€ 18€ after rewards transfer and playfire staff adds missing rewards) and 96.97€ (and tons of unsold cards) on Steam. There's not a single deal on either site that I want to bite on. :p
Ouch. How the hell do you get that much on Steam? TF2 keys? I've probably gotten most of $100 in cards since the program started (actually that might be over-shooting it a bit) so it's hard to imagine getting much more since I've not done any crafting or whatever at all.

Ouch. How the hell do you get that much on Steam? TF2 keys? I've probably gotten most of $100 in cards since the program started (actually that might be over-shooting it a bit) so it's hard to imagine getting much more since I've not done any crafting or whatever at all.
Cards & boosters and some random TF2 items but I don't think they are even 1€.

From drops, so I haven't traded for cards, expect card for card style.

According to Enhanced Steam, don't know how accurate it is.

Market Transactions
Purchase total:46,52€
Sales total:180,87€
Net gain:134,35€

Purchases are mostly TF2-keys, haven't crafted that many badges.
That said I do have ~200 games with cards, so it's not that much per game.

Edit: I'd say eXceed series is largest contibutor, probably over 10€ from 3 games (it was in some Indie Gala bundle).

I'm sure because I bought it. Code must have been single use, though the email didn't say that anywhere. Came in an email from GMG about 3:00pm today titled 'Prepare to Buy' with a Dark Souls code.
I got the same email but had a different code (and used it). Must be individualized, one-use codes.

I got the "prepare to buy" email as well. Sadly, no special code for me just the one on the front page of the GMG site for Namco Bandai games. I would have definitely jumped on the titanfall season pass with that.

• Bully: Scholarship Edition - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Grand Theft Auto III - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Grand Theft Auto IV - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - play for the first time - £0.10
  • LA Noire - play for the first time - £0.10
  • LA Noire - unlock Police Academy - £0.10
  • LA Noire - unlock The Plot Thickens - £0.25
  • LA Noire - unlock Wooden Overcoats - £0.50
  • Manhunt - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Max Payne 3 - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Max Payne 3 - unlock Part I Complete - £0.10
  • Max Payne 3 - unlock With Practiced Bravado - £0.25
  • Max Payne 3 - unlock Feel the Payne - £0.50
I wonder if mac versions of GTA 3,VC,SA works? I haven't launched them unlike Windows versions of 3 and VC. I suppose it doesn't hurt to test :p

Have done all LA Noire & Max Payne 3 achies already. First world problems, I guess :p

The main page of CAG shows Murder She Wrote and Sherlock Holmes being 75% off at GMG (under Popular Price Drops) and my wife would love those games.  But when I click on the link to them, it says they're still $5.99.   Is there a code or something I should be using?

The main page of CAG shows Murder She Wrote and Sherlock Holmes being 75% off at GMG (under Popular Price Drops) and my wife would love those games. But when I click on the link to them, it says they're still $5.99. Is there a code or something I should be using?
That deal was two days ago.

BTW I wonder if a new GMG sales thread can be opened with a wikified first page? It kind of annoys me with the title of the thread, and since GMG changes it's sales very often it seems to be one of the threads that's detrimental in keeping the same name and not having an ever changing first page or so of sales items....just my 2 cents but please think about it.

Yes, it can be done. Are you volunteering? Do it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NflTOYuVJ0E
Haha I like you brother will only want to manage smaller threads.....I haven't done one before and i'll likely start with a thread about YMMV for some game I found that is 10 years old and only costs a dollar that I found on the floor of Big Lots or something haha.

Have done all LA Noire & Max Payne 3 achies already. First world problems, I guess :p
You can use SAM to relock them and unlock them again. Worked for me with XCOM. I know Bruticis has used this method successfully as well.

Neuro, how long has that quote been your signature? I really like it. Reading a book about the Chinese revolution and it seems particularly apt.

The following 22% voucher is available to all our users in the USA, Canada, United Kingdom and of course, Ireland, until 1600 GMT March 18th:

AW3PEM-PTOQ6J-Z77C67

Redeem it during checkout when you have a minimum basket value of £10, $10 or 10 €, and it will apply to as many valid products as possible to give a 22% discount.​

The following 22% voucher is available to all our users in the USA, Canada, United Kingdom and of course, Ireland, until 1600 GMT March 18th:

AW3PEM-PTOQ6J-Z77C67

Redeem it during checkout when you have a minimum basket value of £10, $10 or 10 €, and it will apply to as many valid products as possible to give a 22% discount.​
If only there was something I wanted that was already 75% off + above $10 there, so I could get another 22% off.... ;)

AW3PEM-PTOQ6J-Z77C67

Booo still doesn't work on the Titanfall Season Pass

nor the game itself, was thinkin that might be good enough+GMG free monies to make it worth my while to join my friends, guess Ill shall continue to experience sunlight

-edit

and brokedown and did the mexico proxy method, maybe no sunlight today after all

I can't get Playfire to pick up my DE:HR achivements. Even after resetting them via SAM it just doesn't detect the things. Kind of annoying. :(

At this point I feel like I'm going to have to continue building up rewards to buy a game near full-price to use up my Playfire credits. This lack of sales is just silly.

I can't get Playfire to pick up my DE:HR achivements. Even after resetting them via SAM it just doesn't detect the things. Kind of annoying. :(

At this point I feel like I'm going to have to continue building up rewards to buy a game near full-price to use up my Playfire credits. This lack of sales is just silly.
You know there are two versions right? The new Director's cut that they lamely charged for even though it's just a paid patch is a separate 'game' on Steam and owners of the old version don't own the new one (which is the only one they sell currently) unless they buy the patch Director's Cut.

You know there are two versions right? The new Director's cut that they lamely charged for even though it's just a paid patch is a separate 'game' on Steam and owners of the old version don't own the new one (which is the only one they sell currently) unless they buy the patch Director's Cut.
Yeah, I have DC.

Does SAM list them both separately and if so have you tried both? I don't own the DC I refuse to pay for a patch so I don't know how it's listed in SAM.
It does list it separately but I believe either is supposedly accepted for the achievements. I know Playfire addressed it specifically at some point--I believe it may even have been for DE:HR--though I can't recall when it was.

Hm. Considering Painkiller Black. It's old, but I've never played one of those. I just hate that I can't use the 22% off coupon because there's nothing else worth buying on GMG. Such a pain.

Hm. Considering Painkiller Black. It's old, but I've never played one of those. I just hate that I can't use the 22% off coupon because there's nothing else worth buying on GMG. Such a pain.
It's a well liked old school FPS, and better than the Hell & Damnation reboot. It's been bundled on IG and BS.

It does list it separately but I believe either is supposedly accepted for the achievements. I know Playfire addressed it specifically at some point--I believe it may even have been for DE:HR--though I can't recall when it was.

Painkiller Black is awesome, if you like non-stop action-packed FPS's.

The amount of different enemies and areas is awesome.

And the weapons and their alt-fires rock.

Wow.  My Playfire rewards from the last few days all showed up at once.  It looks like I got all the credits I hoped to, including the ones from Deus Ex (I used the non-DC version, own both), and F1 2013 (don't own, took advantage of the free weekend).  Of course they haven't transferred the credits yet, but everything appears to have worked correctly.  That's a lot of credits.  Still waiting on a decent sale, though...

Wow. My Playfire rewards from the last few days all showed up at once. It looks like I got all the credits I hoped to, including the ones from Deus Ex (I used the non-DC version, own both), and F1 2013 (don't own, took advantage of the free weekend). Of course they haven't transferred the credits yet, but everything appears to have worked correctly. That's a lot of credits. Still waiting on a decent sale, though...
My credits transferred last night. Up $6 ($3 after buying Painkiller: Black.) Yay.

I guess the HR:DE - DC doesn't work after all since the base worked for you but DC gave me nothing. Kinda sad, but oh well.

has greenmangaming always excluded certain games from their special coupons? I don't buy much from gmg and I've never had the issue of a coupon not working so I'm curious if this is something new with them. if it is something new, they need to cut it out. :( if not, pls stahp. let me use the coupon on south park. 

Apparently there's a Ubisoft sale going on.

But only if you're not in the US, Canada or Mexico. Huh.
They always do that crap. Same with GetGamesGo. For some reason they don't want to put their games on sale in North America from those UK sellers. *shrug*

They always do that crap. Same with GetGamesGo. For some reason they don't want to put their games on sale in North America from those UK sellers. *shrug*
Or maybe Ubisoft won't let them.

Same reason why Origin games go on sale quite often everywhere -except the US-.

has greenmangaming always excluded certain games from their special coupons? I don't buy much from gmg and I've never had the issue of a coupon not working so I'm curious if this is something new with them. if it is something new, they need to cut it out. :( if not, pls stahp. let me use the coupon on south park.
5fcd157527e127d519d14545f385cf16c4a59e0240e2540b54a69320da8d43a7.jpg

too lazy to make one of him saying yup, so here you go

Looks like an ubi sale is about to happen on GMG.

Rayman Origins should be only $5!! :whee: :whee:

For Capsule Client!! :twisted:
d06.gif

bread's done
Back