Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

They did in a previous summer sale. The cards are basically rewards based on playing time but obviously you can just run the game and go grab a sandwich.
Exactly, and this is why they don't do it anymore.

And cards on time isn't really exploitable since more time doesn't get you more drops.

What's this SAM thing you guys are talking about? I like free games too...
Don't ask. And if you have to ask don't do it here. Someone is going around reporting people here so you don't want your name associated with it.

In this case I think a little Mooby style paranoia is warranted.
Well seeing as how I don't HAVE a GMG or Playfire account...

SAM (Steam Achievement Manager) is a way of fooling Steam into believing you've legitimately earned an achievement when you haven't. Some very bad people who are in no way associated with anybody who posts here have been naughtily using this to also fool their linked Playfire accounts into believing they've legitimately earned those achievements. With Playfire rewards, earning certain achievements rewards you with GMG credit, which you can then use to purchase games.

That's what I've gathered, anyway. As Motoki mentioned, people have been getting reported for doing this, apparently; so, not that you would, but if you were going to plan out how to do it as a diversion during your free time, you'd want to take that into account.

What's this SAM thing you guys are talking about? I like free games too...
Steam Achievement Manager, you can use it to unlock the achievements for Playfire rewards which transfers to GMG credit. It's against the TOS to do so though and they've gotten better lately at banning people who do, so you're really better off just earning them legit if you don't want the gravy train to suddenly dry up.

In this case I think a little Mooby style paranoia is warranted.
Or just don't use SAM, then you have nothing to be paranoid over (and no, I'm not the one reporting people).

Well seeing as how I don't HAVE a GMG or Playfire account...

SAM (Steam Achievement Manager) is a way of fooling Steam into believing you've legitimately earned an achievement when you haven't. Some very bad people who are in no way associated with anybody who posts here have been naughtily using this to also fool their linked Playfire accounts into believing they've legitimately earned those achievements. With Playfire rewards, earning certain achievements rewards you with GMG credit, which you can then use to purchase games.

That's what I've gathered, anyway. As Motoki mentioned, people have been getting reported for doing this, apparently; so, not that you would, but if you were going to plan out how to do it as a diversion during your free time, you'd want to take that into account.
FWIW you can also use it to just idle time (to get cards) in a game without having to install it and not mess with the achievements at all.

Reported everyone who uttered the name of that which shall not be uttered.

It sounds like they've already caught onto him, so I don't think it matters if someone reports him at this point.
There's still a chance for snitch-rewards....

mcgruff-piracy-4ed6981-intro-thumb-640xauto-28126.jpg

Jesus H Christ why is that Soccer game $60 regular price?

For that price it better make me dinner and mop the floor. At 67% off I'd settle for microwaving me a burrito and swiffering the floor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus H Christ why is that Soccer game $60 regular price?

For that price it better make me dinner and mop the floor. At 67% off I'd settle for microwaving me a burrito and swiffering the floor.

Soccer is kind of a popular sport, and people are willing to pay a lot to play it in digital form (especially on a European based site).

I'm surprised you're surprised.
The real answer: Konami is stupid. They're even charging $60 for it in Brazil.

BRAZIL. THE PLACE WITH STEAM PRICES THAT GIVE UKRAINE A RUN FOR ITS MONEY.

Oh he doesn't really care, he's just playing Mary, Mary Quite Contrary to whatever I say. In an innocent way of course so I can't call him out on it.
You were freaking out over the price; I'm telling you it's always like that. What part of this is me playing stupid games just to get at you? Seriously, chill out.

Amazes me that people missed the Grid 2 giveaway.. I got about 6 extra copies (that I ended up giving to friends/CAGs) and kept 1 for myself. That giveaway ran for 100 days IIRC..

WRC 3 (clientless) is $5.62 after coupon. It's the first time it has dropped below $7.49.

I would have jumped on this price around Xmas, but now I am considering just waiting for the right price on WRC 4 (steam). It's an annual sports franchise, so prices drop accordingly.

Experience the 2013 season with the drivers, cars and courses of the WRC, WRC2, WRC3 and, for the first time, Junior WRC championships.

Cheat? The trick to winning was to suck. I won with an almost-5 minute time. A lot of people tried to target a magic time, but I found just sucking worked.
Yeah, that's what I mean. Guess it's not much of a "cheat", but I tried several times and could never "win". I blame Spoder.

I don't know which version of PES you get on GMG, but on Steam they released a "complete" version with the DLC for $60 (I believe the DLC was only $5).  I think it was under $10 on Nuuvem.  Either way, I heard FIFA is the king hands down and I got my soccer fix DLing the free FIFA 14 on my new tablet.  It's freemium, but you can play the daily World Cup games for free, so that's all I wanted to do.  

GMG is selling the base game only, with the discount code SUMMER-SALEIS-OVER25, it comes down to $14.85 but Nuuvem has it cheaper at $13.50.

The reviews for PES 2014 were mixed because it plays differently from the previous PES game and it uses the new Fox Engine. This version also won't feature rain and they took out the stadium editor due to licensing.

Pes-vs-FIFA-2014.jpg

FIFA-vs-PES-main-differences.jpg

Thank you, Got State of Decay for $3.75.
Your welcome! I guess I should have mentioned the no coupon caveat. I did manage to score the following for 3.75 each so I am happy:

• Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year - PC
  • LEGO Marvel Superheroes (NA) - PC
  • State of Decay - PC
  • State of Decay – Breakdown DLC - PC $1.31
  • LEGO Lord of the Rings (NA) - PC
  • Batman Arkham City: Game of the Year - PC

bread's done
Back