Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

Woo Hoo!!! Used my survey code. Paid $29 and some change. Not too bad at all. Now, if they'll maybe give us a second shot at that Hitman preorder discount, I'll be totally set.

[quote name='rybrad']Far Cry 3 $32.49
Expires 7am Eastern time on Thursday.
[/QUOTE]
It's not Steam is it?

Combat Wings also seems to be on sale today for $1.23... which... apparently is its trade-in value, so you can play it for 'free' it looks like.

[quote name='dark2025']It's not Steam is it?

Combat Wings also seems to be on sale today for $1.23... which... apparently is its trade-in value, so you can play it for 'free' it looks like.[/QUOTE]

Wondering the same thing. My gut is telling me Far Cry 2 was a steamworks game, so id assume fc3 is too

Any idea/confidence if/that Amazon will match this?

[quote name='sukTHEfac']Wondering the same thing. My gut is telling me Far Cry 2 was a steamworks game, so id assume fc3 is too

Any idea/confidence if/that Amazon will match this?[/QUOTE]
Far Cry 2 wasn't Steamworks. I own a Retal PC disc of it. I don't know if Amazon would match this, I am thinking they wont though.

Will I be able to uninstall the GMG client after downloading/installing the game? Or do I need the client open, like Steam and Origin?

Today's deal is Commandos 3 for free, I would pick it up for credit later. You also get a unique 10% off voucher when you checkout so you can save that for a future purchase as well.

Commandos 3 - FREE
Expires 7am Eastern time on Friday.

[quote name='rybrad']Today's deal is Commandos 3 for free, I would pick it up for credit later. You also get a unique 10% off voucher when you checkout so you can save that for a future purchase as well.

Commandos 3 - FREE
Expires 7am Eastern time on Friday.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I picked it up. Looks fun, especially for free!

The dumb Green Man Gaming Capsule game client wouldnt finish "fetching (my) game library" and wouldnt finish installing. Hence, no Far Cry 3. Retailer failure

Today's deal is Quantum Conundrum for 25% off, this game just released so that is a decent deal. Been hearing mixed reviews about this one so you might want to check out the Giantbomb Quicklook.

Quantum Conundrum - $11.25 (Steamworks) with voucher code QUANT-UMCON-UNDRM
Expires 7am Eastern time on Saturday.

Nice! Grabbed Alan Wake CE. I was going to wait on the Steam summer sale next week but I dont see it getting much cheaper than this

I have a feeling this will be cheaper during the summer Steam sale, I'd rather use my credit on something that won't be cheaper to maximize savings.

American Nightmare is by default 15 percent off for all Steam owners of Alan Wake. So even if it expires on GMG you'll have that discount on Steam to fall back onto.

[quote name='Corpekata']American Nightmare is by default 15 percent off for all Steam owners of Alan Wake. So even if it expires on GMG you'll have that discount on Steam to fall back onto.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip sir!

Oh man, I was so excited to finally be able to get a cheap copy of the CE of Alan Wake, then I stuck it in the cart, saw the "PC download," and realized it was junk. Lol. A downloadable CE? Wtf?! I already have the game, so I'm not paying that for a PDF file. Man, I should have bought this when it was $40...

Got Alan Wake for $7 after I traded in a game that I didn't even know I owned on that site. Must have gotten it free somehow. I doubt AW will be cheaper during Steam Sale and I got it with only 20 minutes let in the sale!

I can't get my darksiders code, it keeps saying to use 'capsule' and when i look up keys, it says I don't have any games that require keys. However in my email it says 'activation keys' and they are blank...any ideas what's up?

Thanks for whoever posted that survey for the preorder code. I got a great deal on Spec Ops: The Line.

Well, as great as I can get to preorder.

[quote name='plus1zero']I can't get my darksiders code, it keeps saying to use 'capsule' and when i look up keys, it says I don't have any games that require keys. However in my email it says 'activation keys' and they are blank...any ideas what's up?[/QUOTE]

They haven't given keys out for it yet because it's not close enough to release.

[quote name='Jon7']They haven't given keys out for it yet because it's not close enough to release.[/QUOTE]

Darksiders 1 is not on stream yet???

[quote name='plus1zero']Darksiders 1 is not on stream yet???[/QUOTE]

I thought you meant 2, sorry. Yeah they should have given you the code if you bought 1, contact customer service.

Nice deal on Hitman. I had 2 trade in games so I got it for just under $31 :)

Missed Darksiders2 though. Oh well hope there will be a repeat at some point before the release.

I can vouch for Spec Ops. It's good. MP isn't though and the game itself seems like it will be a short affair but I like it so far

[quote name='BGriffith']Anyone think Duke will go cheaper than $3.75 during the Steam Summer seal?[/QUOTE]
With the RRP being $19.99 I doubt it would be much lower.

bread's done
Back