Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

[quote name='dEvAnGeL']rybrad i thought you were going away today? god bless you're here, this thread without you is like thanksgiving without turkey![/QUOTE]
I will be gone tonight which is right around the time when the deals flip thanks to them being in that crazy Europe place. If people update with prices after finding out the voucher status I will try to update the title from my phone too. Hopefully everyone is finding good stuff for the holiday sales, lots of great deals floating around right now! Buying Forza Horizon for $15 so soon after release almost felt like a PC deal.

[quote name='KidInTheHall']Well even if the 25% off coupon doesn't work , Gamefly's Black Friday sale tomorrow will have Skyrim and Dishonored for $24 after a 20% off code.[/QUOTE]

I had a ton of Amazon points already racked-up - so I ordered Dishonored PC retail box for $12.65. :p
I can wait for it to arrive.

The 25% off voucher in the OP works with the new deals. Picked up Death Rally at the last second and might bite on Doom 3 BFG for $11.25.

[quote name='KidInTheHall']Aww what the f yo? Skyrim is saying sold out, it was in stock at full price at like 6:58 PM.[/QUOTE]

It's available now, I just grabbed it.

I was able to finally get Elder Scrolls: Skyrim. Glad a user on here was able to say the code can be used on this one. Too bad for Max Payne 3 but I am glad I was able to get Skyrim.

Thanks for all the info guys and thanks to whoever did some of the OP updates. I finished the updates for tonight's deals and will check the other deals when they switch in the morning.

Do the 20/25% codes only work for one item per order, or one order? Tempted to order a few things, but if I can only use the code once, I'll have to be picky.

[quote name='Thrakker']Do the 20/25% codes only work for one item per order, or one order? Tempted to order a few things, but if I can only use the code once, I'll have to be picky.[/QUOTE]
It SHOULD work multiple times (almost every other voucher has) but it only applies to the first item in your shopping cart so you would need to do multiple orders for multiple discounts.

I think I wanna get Dishonored at that price. I was thinking I'd wait for $20 but this is close enough. Doubt we'd get better than 66% off at Xmas and this is about 62% off.

Dishonored is hella tempting but I'm guessing we'll see the same offer come Christmas and I just have too many games going right now as it is.

Seeing that price point makes my fingers itchy though.

Damn, already snagged Dishonored for $25 on Amazon today for the 360. Not entirely positive, but currently thinking I would have preferred this deal. But... Not entirely sure. *sigh* I hate trying to decide between console and pc.

GMG is really giving great deals! Just got the Deluxe Mass Effect 3 and now Dishonored (which I will be playing while my copy from Best Buy is in the mail!).

Had to get Skyrim. Now I can sell my MINT (w/ preorder map) 360 copy to help ease the blow. Thanks for the update, OP(s)!!!

BTW, my bank charges $1.03 cents for purchases from GMG. Other overseas retailers don't get me hit with that fee, but GMG does. Use Paypal if you can (I was on my laptop with XP Pro both times, cuz I was at work, and the Paypal payment just wouldn't load. I know it's an OS thing, cuz friends had the same issue, and Win 7/8 doesn't have any issues with the papal method). just an FYI.

I wish I knew if the %25 off will work for X-Com when the deal goes up. I wanted to get it for $25 at Wal-Mart, but the deal was only for the 360/PS3 versions and the cheapest I've been able to find it on PC up to this point has been around $33. That code would make it around $28

[quote name='kidrocklive']Coupon still works, used it for book of unwritten tales :)[/QUOTE]

Same thing here. Picked up Book of Unwritten Tales for 7.50 and snagged Deponia on Steam. Excited to play both of them.

Not sure why the XCOM price hasn't changed, I updated the OP with the rest of the prices and will see what I can find out. GMG is also having a bigger sale with lots of games discounted, see the links below for more info. If anyone sees any good highlights, let me know and I will add them to the OP.

25% off voucher GMG25-G4VDR-0ZL4Q, excludes some titles that already have a deal
Expires Friday, November 26, 2012 at 7am EST (probably)

Daily(ish) Deal
Winter Wonderland sale is on, tons of games on sale
75% off games
50% off games

Weekly Deal
Hitman: Absolution - Professional Edition $32.50 (Steamworks) with voucher code GMG35-FGR37-COY0B

Holiday Deals

Thursday 7pm EST - Monday 5pm EST
Dishonored $22.50 (Steamworks) with above voucher code
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim $22.50 (Steamworks)
Doom 3 BFG Edition $11.25 (Steamworks) with above voucher code

Friday 7am EST - Monday 5pm EST
XCOM: Enemy Unknown $28.12 (Steamworks) with above voucher code
Borderlands 2 $33.75 (Steamworks) with above voucher code
The Book of Unwritten Tales - Standard Edition $7.50 (Steamworks) 24 hour deal only
The Book of Unwritten Tales - Deluxe Edition $9.38 (Steamworks) 24 hour deal only
The Darkness II $11.25 (Steamworks)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='crzyboy88']XCOM works with the code. You can get it for $28.12 right now.[/QUOTE]
Is it showing up for a discounted price for you then? I added it to my cart and it was $49.99 and the code brought it to $37.50.
Nevermind, went and checked again, looks like the price just flipped. Awesome deal, everyone buy it.

The site is going pretty slow. In for XCOM. I think that completes my BF list of wanted (and too good to pass up) games.

EDIT:
Wow. My timer is going to run out before I can check out.

[quote name='jmbreci']Have not been able to pull up the website for the last 45 minutes.[/QUOTE]
Running a little slow but otherwise seemed ok for me when I tested it just now. Might just want to try periodically throughout the day since they are getting hammered from these deals.

bummed I bought Hard Reset yesterday from steam. Think I paid something close to $8, so this woulda been like half that. Also had just bought Doom 3 BFG before reading this thread from Gamefly, but I think they are basically the same price.

I am unable to check out. Site is very slow. Kicked me back to the home page when I tried to use Paypal, as stated previously.

Just got my Chase Visa to work...so with a $2.50 credit, makes it's $8.75 and I just sold my physical copy for $5 more than I bought it for.

Thanks Black Friday!

bread's done
Back