Grid 2 Special Edition $189,637.50

[quote name='DesertLeo']When I was 8 I once shit my pants on a fishing trip with my dad, so I threw my shitty underwear into the woods where they stuck to a huge rock.

6 months later we went fishing out there again and decided to see if they were still there. They were, and had some mushrooms growing out of them.

I'm not sure why I just told you guys that.[/QUOTE]

To enlighten us and to enrich our lives, of course.
Thank you.

[quote name='DesertLeo']When I was 8 I once shit my pants on a fishing trip with my dad, so I threw my shitty underwear into the woods where they stuck to a huge rock.

6 months later we went fishing out there again and decided to see if they were still there. They were, and had some mushrooms growing out of them.

When i was seven, i dug a little hole in my sandbox with a little plastic beach shovel, took a dump in the hole, then filled it in again. A month or so later, i took the shovel back out and went looking for it, but it was gone. It was several years before i learned about biodegradation in school and came to the conclusion that the dirt/sand and rain had done its thing, and not until many years later that a much simpler solution occurred to me: maybe one of my sisters found it.

Anyway, sweet deal. In for one.

Was in the market for a new whip. This is right in my price range too. And it comes with a PS3, game and an outfit?! Coppin'!

Props OP.

This is cool and all, I guess. Really though, I would just be happy to get the first game at a cheap price, let alone a crazy-expensive SE for the sequel.

Would I get a extra 30% trade in bump to preorder it? I have a 30 year old backlog to clear. It might put a dent in it?

[quote name='happydogs']When i was seven, i dug a little hole in my sandbox with a little plastic beach shovel, took a dump in the hole, then filled it in again. A month or so later, i took the shovel back out and went looking for it, but it was gone. It was several years before i learned about biodegradation in school and came to the conclusion that the dirt/sand and rain had done its thing, and not until many years later that a much simpler solution occurred to me: maybe one of my sisters found it.

Anyway, sweet deal. In for one.[/QUOTE]

When I was 11, I went to a summer camp for a week. The toilets were old and gross, so I vowed to hold in my dook until I got home a week later. Well, time makes fools of us all, and after a few days of intense stomach aches, my body relented and I crapped my pants. Did I mention I was on a canoe in the middle of the lake? Of course, instead of just jumping into the water and taking care of it then and there, I rowed back to shore and duck-walked a mile back to my campsite to drop it off. All of my friends called me "Poo-Canoe" and needless to say I had no problems using the toilets after that incident.

[quote name='iamsmart']When I was 11, I went to a summer camp for a week. The toilets were old and gross, so I vowed to hold in my dook until I got home a week later. Well, time makes fools of us all, and after a few days of intense stomach aches, my body relented and I crapped my pants. Did I mention I was on a canoe in the middle of the lake? Of course, instead of just jumping into the water and taking care of it then and there, I rowed back to shore and duck-walked a mile back to my campsite to drop it off. All of my friends called me "Poo-Canoe" and needless to say I had no problems using the toilets after that incident.[/QUOTE]

I met my Asian ex-girlfriend's overly-strict Asian parents for the first time when I was 22. She invited me over for dinner one night after classes to meet them after we'd been together for a few months; I'd been having stomach problems due to stress from senior year finals, but I didn't want to decline the invitation and make a bad first impression. When I got there, I could already tell that they were disappointed that I'm white. They decided to serve me a traditional Filipino dish called sinigang na bahoy, which is a sour pork soup. Needless to say, the soup didn't settle well with me, and I basically had that diarrhea feeling not five minutes after my first bite. I excused myself to run to their bathroom, but her father spoke up stating that it's only customary for guests to sit until the head of the table leaves. He then proceeded to grill me on my past history, my grades, and my life goals, then he condescendingly explained why Filipino culture is so much better than American culture. I sat there and nodded for a good 15 minutes, poo sweat cresting at the ridge of my forehead. Finally, the pain of holding it in was so great that I finally said enough and pseudo-duck-ran to their bathroom. I spent the next 10 minutes shitting myself into dehydration. I clearly remember her mother knocking on the door and asking what I'm doing in there, to which there was no response. Four flushes and a roll of toilet paper later, I got up and turned around to find what can only be described as what you'd expect to see if a class 4 hurricane hit Hershey, Pennsylvania. Frantically, I searched around for any cleaning products or sanitizers I could find, and I scrubbed that toilet with all my might. I was confident that nobody would know the difference, but I hadn't realized that I'd been gone for almost half an hour at that point. When I returned to scowling faces, I had to confess.

We lasted a good eight months longer, but I didn't go to her house much after that.

Were they.......shiitake mushrooms?

[quote name='Donnums']Were they.......shiitake mushrooms?[/QUOTE]

05d.jpg

I never had a story as bad as Blade's but the closest I came to it was bad diarrhea for 20 minutes at my in-laws' house. Only my brother in law knew but he kept busy playing Black Ops Zombies anyways. lol @ poo sweat creating :)

To steal a line about Jack from the PSN thread:

[quote name='tylerh1701']You're a hero. They should put your face on a coin.[/QUOTE]

i once left a cup of lemonade out for 18 months. it grew a small pond of leaves and branches. i was sad when i killed it. im not sure why i left it out that long or why my mom never threw it out.

for a good poop story. once on the way to the airport me and my dad stopped to eat at waffle house at 5 AM. ive gone to waffle house so much the mere thought of it causes me to have to crap but i was leaving and he wanted to go so i went. the airport is 20 minutes away from that point. about 10 minutes into that car ride i was fighting off a dump. however i had decided to instead of going to straight to the toilet decide to go and print my plane ticket. i took a minute too long. i crapped my pants there in the airport. i have no idea if it left a trail. i do know it was dripping down my legs so i dont know if i left a trail or not.

i changed underwear and shoved my now stained underwear,socks, and pants into an unused section of my suitcase carry on. and tried to wipe off my shoes as much as possible. a fun time indeed.

I would get this if not for it being a GS exclusive. Since they only have one and GS lists it as "new," then you know it is gutted without the engine!

How many people were reading the poop stories via iPhone while pooping? Also, the first thing I thought of when seeing this thread was "does it have alternate cover art? I think I have a problem.

All joking aside, I actually could get this at the moment... Im wondering I pay upfront if I can get some kinda discount though... but I'm having a bit of trouble finding out who to call... in all seriousness this car would look great in my 2nd garage... decisions.. decisions... anybody else seriously considering this let me know I'm not gonna fight too hard for it cause I might be getting another 67'cobra soon that'll also take up that spare spot nicely.

[quote name='greenwolfe7']All joking aside, I actually could get this at the moment... Im wondering I pay upfront if I can get some kinda discount though... but I'm having a bit of trouble finding out who to call... in all seriousness this car would look great in my 2nd garage... decisions.. decisions... anybody else seriously considering this let me know I'm not gonna fight too hard for it cause I might be getting another 67'cobra soon that'll also take up that spare spot nicely.[/QUOTE]

If you were considering a car for roughly this price anyway...may as well I guess?

[quote name='DudeImGodly']How much do you guys think i can flip this for after taxes?[/QUOTE]

You might wanna ask Rick Harrison and Chum-Lee. ;)

[quote name='amusedtoe']To steal a line about Jack from the PSN thread:[/QUOTE]

lol

[quote name='tylerh1701']Ya he's kind of a goon.[/QUOTE]
ya momma

[quote name='therealdanhill']This would be a good flip for GS credit[/QUOTE]

Gamestop will give you $2 for it. No, wait, $2.20 with PUR bonus!

After seeing the dumb jokes on page 1 of this thread, I skipped to read the comments on Pg. 4 (as Pg. 5 only had 2 entries on it prior to this post), and I noticed that people had finally stopped making stupid jokes... BUT for whatever reason, started talking about SHIT, literally! WtF?!

[quote name='Xombie007']After seeing the dumb jokes on page 1 of this thread, I skipped to read the comments on Pg. 4 (as Pg. 5 only had 2 entries on it prior to this post), and I noticed that people had finally stopped making stupid jokes... BUT for whatever reason, started talking about SHIT, literally! WtF?![/QUOTE]

Hakuna matata.

[quote name='United_Korea']shipping kills it[/QUOTE]

Uhhh...duh? Shipping a car isn't cheap.

Of course if you can afford this in the first place I don't know why shipping would even be an issue?????

[quote name='whoknows']Uhhh...duh? Shipping a car isn't cheap.

Of course if you can afford this in the first place I don't know why shipping would even be an issue?????[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='greenwolfe7']All joking aside, I actually could get this at the moment... Im wondering I pay upfront if I can get some kinda discount though... but I'm having a bit of trouble finding out who to call... in all seriousness this car would look great in my 2nd garage... decisions.. decisions... anybody else seriously considering this let me know I'm not gonna fight too hard for it cause I might be getting another 67'cobra soon that'll also take up that spare spot nicely.[/QUOTE]

watch out, we got a badass(gamer) here

[quote name='Blade']I met my Asian ex-girlfriend's overly-strict Asian parents for the first time when I was 22. She invited me over for dinner one night after classes to meet them after we'd been together for a few months; I'd been having stomach problems due to stress from senior year finals, but I didn't want to decline the invitation and make a bad first impression. When I got there, I could already tell that they were disappointed that I'm white. They decided to serve me a traditional Filipino dish called sinigang na bahoy, which is a sour pork soup. Needless to say, the soup didn't settle well with me, and I basically had that diarrhea feeling not five minutes after my first bite. I excused myself to run to their bathroom, but her father spoke up stating that it's only customary for guests to sit until the head of the table leaves. He then proceeded to grill me on my past history, my grades, and my life goals, then he condescendingly explained why Filipino culture is so much better than American culture. I sat there and nodded for a good 15 minutes, poo sweat cresting at the ridge of my forehead. Finally, the pain of holding it in was so great that I finally said enough and pseudo-duck-ran to their bathroom. I spent the next 10 minutes shitting myself into dehydration. I clearly remember her mother knocking on the door and asking what I'm doing in there, to which there was no response. Four flushes and a roll of toilet paper later, I got up and turned around to find what can only be described as what you'd expect to see if a class 4 hurricane hit Hershey, Pennsylvania. Frantically, I searched around for any cleaning products or sanitizers I could find, and I scrubbed that toilet with all my might. I was confident that nobody would know the difference, but I hadn't realized that I'd been gone for almost half an hour at that point. When I returned to scowling faces, I had to confess.

We lasted a good eight months longer, but I didn't go to her house much after that.[/QUOTE]

Ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Im so tired and I almost died laughing.

They sound so cold.

This doesn't belong in the deals section! You can get buy all the individual components for about £22k ($33k) less. Seems a bit high for a custom paint job. If you still think it's a good deal, I'll only charge $15k to crudely spray paint whatever you want on whatever car you want. You don't even have to own the car in question. You will have to pay for the paint though.

bread's done
Back