Grid 2 Special Edition $189,637.50

[quote name='Drclaw411']How many people were reading the poop stories via iPhone while pooping? Also, the first thing I thought of when seeing this thread was "does it have alternate cover art? I think I have a problem.[/QUOTE]

I was reading via android. Actually now I got to wipe so be back in a little

[quote name='razrvamp']I was reading via android. Actually now I got to wipe so be back in a little[/QUOTE]

be sure to let us know how it went.

[quote name='DesertLeo']When I was 8 I once shit my pants on a fishing trip with my dad, so I threw my shitty underwear into the woods where they stuck to a huge rock.

6 months later we went fishing out there again and decided to see if they were still there. They were, and had some mushrooms growing out of them.

I'm not sure why I just told you guys that.[/QUOTE]

Greatest post I've ever seen on this entire website. Then "shiitake" sent it over the top.

I was reading this thread at work, and suddenly burst out laughing. I kept randomly laughing for the rest of the day.

[quote name='DesertLeo']be sure to let us know how it went.[/QUOTE]

Went great but according to the wife I "wrecked" the toilet

I was actually going to buy it using amazon prime release day shipping, but I was afraid that the car will arrive beat up and scratched in their amazon boxes.

Thanks OP for the deal though.

[quote name='keyblader1985']Greatest post I've ever seen on this entire website. Then "shiitake" sent it over the top.

I was reading this thread at work, and suddenly burst out laughing. I kept randomly laughing for the rest of the day.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='razrvamp']Went great but according to the wife I "wrecked" the toilet[/QUOTE]

Also

bread's done
Back