Group lowball IS OVER! THANKS EVERYONE! Tentative totals in OP.

[quote name='Tom Jane']I've noticed at some lowball ending times, the server gets angry and sorts people by time in hours and minutes (no seconds) and then alphabetically. So then it looks like anyone quick on the draw that is alphabetically before 'T' is telepathically predicting and outbidding me :lol:[/QUOTE]

Huh, that would explain how I get outbid so often.:lol:

[quote name='Tom Jane']I've noticed at some lowball ending times, the server gets angry and sorts people by time in hours and minutes (no seconds) and then alphabetically. So then it looks like anyone quick on the draw that is alphabetically before 'T' is telepathically predicting and outbidding me :lol:[/QUOTE]

Ah, OK...good to know :) .

[quote name='Nate Nanjo']Damn it tom. :p

Jeanne D'arc - $13[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I dislike bidding against people I like, but that's one of the few PSP RPGs I'm missing. ::finger pyramid::

psp.gif
34.) Antiphona no Seikahime LE (JP) Game: New ~ Extras: New ~ Outerbox: Opened - $38

[quote name='remag']wow the forums didnt go down because of this lowball[/QUOTE]

It hasn't gone down, but it's doing funny stuff...

[quote name='mb7241']It hasn't gone down, but it's doing funny stuff...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='remag']wow the forums didnt go down because of this lowball[/QUOTE]

... As evident here. Hopefully it won't get too wonky and throw a bunch of people off and start a fight about end bids... But, we will see...

bread's done
Back