Group lowball IS OVER! THANKS EVERYONE! Tentative totals in OP.

[quote name='Vulgarism']... As evident here. Hopefully it won't get too wonky and throw a bunch of people off and start a fight about end bids... But, we will see...[/QUOTE]

Yeah. So to be fair...

psp.gif
34.) Antiphona no Seikahime LE (JP) Game: New ~ Extras: New ~ Outerbox: Opened - $41

[quote name='deadbodyman11']End the fucker all ready, I need to pee.[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it, I just sat through the Extended Edition of Fellowship :drool:

[quote name='dancrane212']Tell me about it, I just sat through the Extended Edition of Fellowship :drool:[/QUOTE]

Funny, so did I. Credits are rolling now. :lol:

Well, now that I've had a sandwich, brought down CAG, and caused several people to piss their pants, I'd say that qualifies as an evening well spent. I'll get to updating the list and your invoices will trickle in as I perform the hellish chore of getting everyone's totals tabulated.

I won a whole bunch of stuff o_O . I'm surprised that bid I put in on Ar Tonelico Qoga held out...I think I put that in something like 5 days ago...? Looks like I'll be almost out of money until next pay day, after I pay my bills and winnings here.

[quote name='merchie89']How did i win a genesis with 4 complete games for 7 bucks plus shipping??

Smell that everybody? Sweet victory is that[/QUOTE]

I can't have every Sega Genesis system out there...I've got about 12 of them lying around the house already.

[quote name='merchie89']How did i win a genesis with 4 complete games for 7 bucks plus shipping??

Nicely done and with Tecmo Super Bowl at that!

I'm trying to figure out how my Heavy Rain $12 bid held up for 10 days...

yeah i was surprised on a lot of my bids as well, looks like 360 games were not the buyers market this time around... i actually had the genesis system pasted in quick reply with a bid bud i think if my wife saw 3 new systems roll in this month i'd have been in trouble

Now about that copy of Boogerman...

People who participated in the dv8 aid initiative: I haven't forgotten about the drawing and I'll hold that when I'm finished updating the OP.

[quote name='aptanor']Now about that copy of Boogerman...[/QUOTE]

not really interested in trading for other genesis games, i bought it cuz i wanted a genesis and remember boogerman as being pretty cool.

Im into blus and 360 games though!!!

But I have so many pretty Genesis games ;~;

Unfortunately I'm dry on the 360/Blu front, but I'll keep an eye out for your want list ;)

bread's done
Back