Group lowball IS OVER! THANKS EVERYONE! Tentative totals in OP.

Still have to add pictures of some stuff tomorrow and add a few more things (Pixel Arts), but this should be my final list:

:360: Army of Two: 40th Day (S)
:360: Dark Sector (A-)
:360: Jericho (A)
:360: Left 4 Dead: Game of the Year Edition (S)
:360: Magna Carta 2 (A)
:360: Mass Effect 2 (S)
:360: Official Xbox Magazine Disc Lot - Discs number 121, 122, 123 and 124. Each has Gamer Pictures on it along with the usual demos/trailers.
:360: Timeshift (A)

:ps3: Battlefield: Bad Company - Greatest Hits (S)
:ps3: Dante's Inferno: Divine Edition (S)
:ps3: Fight Night Round 3 - Greatest Hits (A)

:psp: Dragonball Evolution (S)
:psp: Jeanne D'Arc (A)
:psp: Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties (A+)

:ds: Hotel Dusk: Room 215 (A+)
:ds: Naked Brothers Band Game (A+)
:ds: PuzzleQuest Galactrix (S)

:ps2: Dark Cloud - Cover Art has Rip down spine, Disc is GH (C)
:ps2: Demon Stone - No Manual (B)
:ps2: Enter the Matrix - Greatest Hits (B-)
:ps2: Fantavision (C)
:ps2: Scarface: The World is Yours (B)
:ps2: Star Wars: Battlefront - Greatest Hits (A)

:xbox: Fable (A-)
:xbox: Ninja Gaiden (B)

:gc: Star Wars Rouge Leader: Rouge Squadron 2 (B)

:gba: Breath of Fire 2 - Cart Only (A)
:gba: Final Fantasy VI - Cart Only (A)
:gba: Gauntlet/Rampart Double Pack - Cart Only (A)

:pc: Painkiller & Painkiller: Battle Out of Hell Expansion Pack (B)

:br: Lucky Number Slevin (A)

Codes:
:360: Dead Space 2 Online Pass Code
:360: EA MMA Online Pass Code
:360: Mass Effect 2: Cerberus Network Code
:ps3: Dante's Inferno: Divine Edition DLC Code - Includes a new costume, relic, and prequel level.

Guides:
Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures (A)
Alan Wake (S)
Army of Two (S)
Awesome Super Nintendo Secrets (C)
Bard's Tale (B-)
Battle Engine Aquila (A)
Devil May Cry 3 (A)
Duel Masters: Sempai Legend (A)
Frontlines: Fuel of War (A)
Golden Compass (B)
Hellgate London (C+)
Iron Man (A)
Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days (A)
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks Collector's Edition (A)
Lego Star Wars 2: The Original Trilogy - A few rips on top of back cover. (C-)
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition (A+)
Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story - Cover has large rip and creases, rest of the book is in great shape.
Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects (A)
Men of Valor (B+)
Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker (A+)
MySims Kingdom (S)
NCAA Football 11 (S)
Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey (D+)
Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny (A+)
Perfect Dark Zero (B)
Pokemon Stadium 2 (C)
Project Gotham Racing 4 (A)
Sims 2: Bon Voyage (S)
Sims 2: Freetime (C)
Simcity Societies (A)
Socom: U.S. Navy Seals Tactical Strike (A)
Spectrobes (S)
Spectrobes: Beyond the Portals (S)
Star Wars Clone Wars: Republic Heroes (A-)
Super Smash Bros Brawl - No Poster (A)
Terminator Salvation (A)
Thrilville: Off the Rails (B)
Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning (A)
World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade (A)
WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 (A)

Swag/Misc Stuff:
Dead Space 2 CE Soundtrack (S)
Dragon Quest Green Slime Plushie (A+)
Dragon Quest IX Starting Your Dragon Quest Adventure Pre-order Booklet/Artbook (A+)
Everquest Troll Shadowknight (S)
Fear 2 Armacham Technologies Book (A+)
Heroes Fire Rescue Claire Bennet Toys R Us Exclusive (S)
Heroes Series 1 Mohinder Suresh (S)
Kinect Promo Bracelet (S)
LocoRoco Keychain - Blue (S)
Pokemon Coragunk Plush (A)
Pokemon Shellos (Pink) Plush (A+)
Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World Motion Picture Soundtrack - Sealed, but case has cracks.
Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life Vol. 1 (A)
Tekken 6 2009-2010 Calender (A)
The Club T-Shirt - Still Sealed, don't know what size it is though.
Tron Keyring (S)
World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade Binder (A)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dante's Inferno (S)
Left 4 Dead: Game of the Year Edition (S)
Magna Carta 2 (A)
Mass Effect 2 (S)
Dragonball Evolution (S)
Jeanne D'Arc (A)
Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties (A+)

I want these. NO ONE BID ON THEM BU MEEEEE

I'll definitely throw a list of stuff together once I get back to California on Saturday, then it's up to who's ever hosting to decide if they'll let me in on this or not, I needed to get rid of a bunch of shit anyway. ;)

[quote name='Ash Burton']Fine then, I'll just make my own lowball with a corresponding end date and time. One versus many, sounds like good odds for me.[/QUOTE]
Fine, I'll just have my own lowball! With blackjack! And hookers! In fact, forget the lowball and the blackjack! :rofl:

[quote name='Amblix']I'll definitely throw a list of stuff together once I get back to California on Saturday, then it's up to who's ever hosting to decide if they'll let me in on this or not, I needed to get rid of a bunch of shit anyway. ;)[/QUOTE]

Have everything in before the deadline (which I'm officially putting at June 27) and you're in, of course :p

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Dante's Inferno (S)
Left 4 Dead: Game of the Year Edition (S)
Magna Carta 2 (A)
Mass Effect 2 (S)
Dragonball Evolution (S)
Jeanne D'Arc (A)
Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties (A+)

I want these. NO ONE BID ON THEM BU MEEEEE[/QUOTE]

You can have Dragon Ball Evolution >.> but you're gonna have to fight me for one or two of those items.

Cutting it close! I fly all night of the 25th and don't arrive until early on the 26th.

Pictures might have to appear late.

Yeah, that won't be a problem. In fact, they don't even have to be in by the deadline. Everyone loves a "NEW ITEMS ADDED!!!!" event in a lowball :p

[quote name='fwbweux']Yeah, that won't be a problem. In fact, they don't even have to be in by the deadline. Everyone loves a "NEW ITEMS ADDED!!!!" event in a lowball :p[/QUOTE]

Can I please be in this I really want a 3D Samsung plasma tv and this would really help me get one

Also how does it work :)

[quote name='starmask2k3']Can I please be in this I really want a 3D Samsung plasma tv and this would really help me get one

Also how does it work :)[/QUOTE]

I think you need some kind of Anime avatar to be in this, I'm not sure if you qualify...

[quote name='starmask2k3']Can I please be in this I really want a 3D Samsung plasma tv and this would really help me get one

Originally Posted by fwbweux
To people asking about getting in on this, I apologize as I really should have mentioned this earlier, but even though I'm hosting this I'm not really in charge of the rules. This group lowball was brought up by several members of a CAG Social Group that I'm a part of and the general consensus among members was that this particular one would only be open to people in that group for a few reasons.

It's mostly organizational as we wished to have this up in a hurry and since we have established methods of communication with each other it just makes planning more efficient, not to mention not wishing to hurt feelings by admitting some outside people while potentially not others. The next group lowball will be advertised farther in advance and we'll try to incorporate others. Everyone's interest is appreciated and we hope you'll still stick around for the bidding.

I am not trying to be rude, but I think this has been explained to you specifically multiple times over multiple group lowballs. It's not that we're trying to limit who we let join, but it is an idea the CAG group had and it's so much easier to plan and get rolling when the only people we're worrying about are the ones in the group. There has also been some problems on your past lowball sales that make me worried, and I am sure others too. Just keep saving up and you'll get your TV soon!

[quote name='Ash Burton']This isn't even a lowball yet and its getting fun :D[/QUOTE]

And to channel my inner Fire_Thief.....

HATERZ GOH HATE, $$$$$

haters-1.gif

I believe that I already told you this via PM, but allow me to refer you to this post in the thread as to why we're not accepting everyone who asks. Thanks.

[quote name='adriley313']lets get some DS and PSP games up in here[/QUOTE]

Like you wouldn't believe. DS, at least. Though I'm keeping the list of stuff I'm putting in a secret until this thing actually starts :p

[quote name='adriley313']lets get some DS and PSP games up in here[/QUOTE]

Like you wouldn't believe. DS, at least. Though I'm keeping the list of stuff I'm putting in a secret until this thing actually starts :p

Starmask is still trying to buy a 3D TV? I was home for about a week and picked up a brand new Sony Bravia HX8 55 Inch for $1100, with two sets of glasses off Craigslist, I don't think he's actually trying to buy a TV, it's just his cover story.

lol
will need save a paycheck
need to get games for my brand new ps3
cant wait to see the epic list

will this be more epic then the one ZxT hosted?

[quote name='adriley313']lol
will need save a paycheck
need to get games for my brand new ps3
cant wait to see the epic list

will this be more epic then the one zxt hosted?[/quote]

the most epic, ever.

[quote name='Rave Child']Fine, I'll just have my own lowball! With blackjack! And hookers! In fact, forget the lowball and the blackjack! :rofl:[/QUOTE]

ScruffySecond.jpg

I wish I were in some secret cult, sounds tantalizing. :bouncy:

Hopefully I'll be able to get in on this, inquired DV8 about possibly joining the group, I have a TON of PSP(lots of RPGs) and some PS3 games I've decided to sell for less stuff to bring with me when I move into the new apartment in a month.

[quote name='Beatofficer']Hopefully I'll be able to get in on this, inquired DV8 about possibly joining the group, I have a TON of PSP(lots of RPGs) and some PS3 games I've decided to sell for less stuff to bring with me when I move into the new apartment in a month.[/QUOTE]

Word? Could have sworn I totally recommended you like 2 days ago.

the club that is very exclusive
ive asked like 5 different members about it and still nothing
oh well

when does the hype start?
Wanna see some list
tease me

[quote name='baz8771']My god this is going to be amazing. I seriously can not wait.

There better bge a good selection of DS and PS3[/QUOTE]

I think you will be most pleased, especially on the DS front.

[quote name='adriley313']when does the hype start?
Wanna see some list
tease me[/quote]

Hype begins NOW.

978nxz.png

[quote name='fwbweux']I think you will be most pleased, especially on the DS front.

Hype begins NOW.

978nxz.png
[/QUOTE]

Is that Gmask?
i dont feel deciphering that...

[quote name='jumpiestranger2']Hope there is some love on the RPG front.[/QUOTE]

With this group, I think you can be assured of that.

[quote name='fwbweux']I think you will be most pleased, especially on the DS front.

Hype begins NOW.

978nxz.png
[/QUOTE]

Is that Piccolo buttfucking vegeta on a rocky plateau?

[quote name='baz8771']Is that Piccolo buttfucking vegeta on a rocky plateau?[/QUOTE]

For that comment, you get free shipping on my one item if you win it.

bread's done
Back