Group lowball IS OVER! THANKS EVERYONE! Tentative totals in OP.

[quote name='baz8771']Is that Piccolo buttfucking vegeta on a rocky plateau?[/QUOTE]

that is CLEARLY Samus getting eaten out by Sonic with a Wii Remote (motion plus if i am not mistaken) used for... substance. Squint a bit, you'll see it. Samus apparently got over that douche from Prime.

[quote name='Freemason']that is CLEARLY Samus getting eaten out by Sonic with a Wii Remote (motion plus if i am not mistaken) used for... substance. Squint a bit, you'll see it. Samus apparently got over that douche from Prime.[/QUOTE]

I just wanna say this is the worse Panesian game I have ever played and it should be sent back to the factory, pronto. :twoguns:

Let's just say there has been TONS of experimentation to get the process right... And most of the time, I may not have been clothed. Well, pretty much all the time I wasn't clothed. It's the price you have to pay to the overlords to be in this secret group. I am still not a full member.

[quote name='baz8771']Is that Piccolo buttfucking vegeta on a rocky plateau?[/QUOTE]

Come now, a true DBZ fan would know that Namekians have no reproductive organs. They just puke up eggs :shame:

6fcit5.jpg

[quote name='fwbweux']Come now, a true DBZ fan would know that Namekians have no reproductive organs. They just puke up eggs :shame:
[/QUOTE]

Which would the be a form of parthenogenesis?

[quote name='jumpiestranger2']Which would the be a form of parthenogenesis?[/QUOTE]

From the few hours I stayed awake in 10th grade biology and an episode of House I saw once, yes.

I think I'll put it up a few hours beforehand (the lowball will start in the evening. I'm making an executive decision and saying that it begins at 8 PM EST.)

There are a lot of last-minute stragglers in terms of new items so I was hoping to have the most complete version of the item list before making it public, but if anyone would rather see it early so they can prepare their initial bids, by all means let me know here.

[quote name='batman1939']How come every time I think of having a lowball some ultimate lowball thing happens? :wall:[/QUOTE]

Some balls are better then others?

I designate myself a set amount of money a month to spend on games and the like, so if there's stuff on this list that I'd be interested in, the earlier I see it, the better.

Having seen the semi-completed list, I can assure you guys it's quite staggering in its enormity. It's the Vulgarism's Mom of lists. :D

5192497.jpg

^^^^ Vulgarism's mom. True story.

Beev would know though. He's only good with sweet-talking mothers. We goh' have a ol' fashion RPG group fight heah!

It's coming soon! Just some last-minute kinks to work out. The list is also not final, as we're waiting on a couple of people to get their items in, but it's mostly complete.

I'll get that fixed before this starts.

Also, thanks, intrepid downvoter! It just wouldn't be CAG without OCD lurkers that require all threads to be exactly three stars. I hope that balance has been restored to the universe in your neurotic reality. (not even mad, it's just funny how it ALWAYS happens :lol:)

[quote name='fwbweux']
Also, thanks, intrepid downvoter! It just wouldn't be CAG without OCD lurkers that require all threads to be exactly three stars. I hope that balance has been restored to the universe in your neurotic reality. (not even mad, it's just funny how it ALWAYS happens :lol:)[/QUOTE]

wow-nerd-south-park-580.jpg

Wow, amazing list!!!! and very brave of you guys to include a PS3 and a 3DS on a lowball. I'll make sure to put some good bids on the 3DS, been looking to get one for a while.

Go figure Madden 10 is the only game in the PS3 I don't own(US region) and I though it was a joke item. :p

Anyways there is a few PS2 and DS games I'm interested in. Maybe the 3DS, but with Edwin involved it may get out of my range pretty quick.

Oh gawd. I haven't even looked through 20% and I've found too many things I want.

Are you planning on adding anyway to distinguish between which seller each item belongs? That'd really help as it could make a large difference in how much we pay for each item.

Amazing list, but phew, no Dreamcast or anything I'm missing from SNES. My money is safe. Good luck with this, too bad I couldn't help round out the retro edge for you guys. Maybe next time! You could toss a link my way if you so wish, just so this juggernaut doesn't swallow my measly little lowball up.

[quote name='AugustAPC']Oh gawd. I haven't even looked through 20% and I've found too many things I want.

Are you planning on adding anyway to distinguish between which seller each item belongs? That'd really help as it could make a large difference in how much we pay for each item.[/QUOTE]

With fifteen sellers it would have just become too messy to find a way to indicate what belonged to who, so if buying from too many sellers is a concern you can always just PM me with a list of what you're interested in and I can find out what belongs to who.

[quote name='fwbweux']With fifteen sellers it would have just become too messy to find a way to indicate what belonged to who, so if buying from too many sellers is a concern you can always just PM me with a list of what you're interested in and I can find out what belongs to who.[/QUOTE]

I can understand that. It does worry me that I'll end up buying from multiple different sellers and have an added 20 dollars to my total. If you're okay with me inquiring as to who owns which item, that's fine with me. If I may, perhaps adding two initials in parenthesis in front of each item would work?

I could just see a flood of tells comin' in about who owns what.

[quote name='fwbweux']With fifteen sellers it would have just become too messy to find a way to indicate what belonged to who, so if buying from too many sellers is a concern you can always just PM me with a list of what you're interested in and I can find out what belongs to who.[/QUOTE]

Just group the items for auction by seller. Whatever you do, don't do that hieroglyphic font stuff that went on in one of Hell Monkey's lowballs. I was taking screenshots and doing comparative writing analysis in that one :drool:

I was worried I'd break the bank on this lowball, but there's actually not much that I want. I mean, there's more than enough to have me worry about my wallet but that's pretty tame compared to what I expected.

[quote name='AugustAPC']I can understand that. It does worry me that I'll end up buying from multiple different sellers and have an added 20 dollars to my total. If you're okay with me inquiring as to who owns which item, that's fine with me. If I may, perhaps adding two initials in parenthesis in front of each item would work?

I could just see a flood of tells comin' in about who owns what.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Just group the items for auction by seller. Whatever you do, don't do that hieroglyphic font stuff that went on in one of Hell Monkey's lowballs. I was taking screenshots and doing comparative writing analysis in that one :drool:[/QUOTE]

What I can probably do is compile the list tomorrow and spoiler it under the lowball listing. It won't be quite as neat and organized as the actual lowball, but you should just be able to ctrl+f the stuff you want and match it up by seller.

[quote name='gla55jAw']Dammit, I'm going away on the 7th:cry:[/QUOTE]

The end date can be changed if it's a problem for enough people. We really just wanted to avoid the mid-lowball doldrums where there are few bids and it generally just drags things out, but better too long than too short, I suppose.

can i just pretend i am in a different time zone and slap my multiple hundreds of dollars bids in now? damn you all... and where is the Sonic and Samus Orgy game with the Wii "personal massager" controller you blurred out earlier? I KNOW it's there.

[quote name='Freemason']... and where is the Sonic and Samus Orgy game with the Wii "personal massager" controller you blurred out earlier? I KNOW it's there.[/QUOTE]

And just like that my sigg is changed.

I couldn't find the 3DS' AR card unfortunately, they are still in Hawaii somewhere.

And on the flight back to Cali the pink afterglow controller got cracked. :/

Now to throw some CE's and PS3 games up sometime tomorrow.

bread's done
Back