= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Darn was hoping that shufflepuck bundle started soon.  Re: Go Home Dinosaurs, I got it free back when carddzzz was still in beta -- sold them for more than what I paid for the game.  It's obviously casual but still fun.

If I've learned one thing from Moobstadamus, it's leave prophesy to a professional. ;)
It seems to me, like the actual Nostradamus, most of Moob's predictions are wrong. At least we know exactly what it is that he's predicting since he doesn't write in obscure French verses that can be interpreted myriad ways.

It seems to me, like the actual Nostradamus, most of Moob's predictions are wrong. At least we know exactly what it is that he's predicting since he doesn't write in obscure French verses that can be interpreted myriad ways.
Nope. Just good ol' obtuse English mumbling and grumbling (thankfully only one way to interpret it). ;)

Be Mine 11 page is up.

http://groupees.com/bm11

ÆRENA - Clash of Champions
Ultionus: A Tale of Petty Revenge
Redshirt
IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946
Grimm
Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe
Infected: The Twin Vaccine

15 hours until its live.

Be Mine 11 page is up.

Redshirt
Grimm

15 hours until its live.
So, all Steam except Ultionus?

Looks pretty decent from my point of view. Shufflepuck and Infected are the big draws for me. What's the deal with Grimm? It's already free... is this a collection of all the DLC episodes?

Does anyone recall what price Be Mines go for?

So, all Steam except Ultionus?

Looks pretty decent from my point of view. Shufflepuck and Infected are the big draws for me.

Does anyone recall what price Be Mines go for?
Usually $1 minimum and a $4 or $5 tier.

1st episode of Grimm is free. I'm assuming either the complete collection or 1st season is in the bundle.

Be Mine 11 page is up.

Redshirt
Grimm

15 hours until its live.
They just had to go and include IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946... I'll still buy it (it'd be pretty stupid to skip a bundle because of one repeat when the rest look decent), but they were - once again - so close to a repeat-free bundle.

Considering grabbing Loot Hero and Siege of Inaolia. Any reason why I shouldn't, or any other games that are worth grabbing?
Loot Hero has a free flash version you can play. I finished it... 3 times... in like 20 minutes. All you do is hold down the left or right arrow and buy skill points when you level up.

Be Mine 11 will be only 1 tier apparently. $1 minimum. Copy/paste from be mine 11 chat:

any info on the pricing scheme/tiers and which games are included in them?

PaulUnited States17:19
Wow thx Jonny :)

Jonny CappuccinoGroupees HQ17:19
no tiers this time

all for $1 min"

And then this:

Everything for $1? 0-0 Thats... definetly a bit... intresting...#

Jonny CappuccinoGroupees HQ17:23
trying something new for Be Mine... if it works, we'll adopt it for all future ones as well

We’ve done away with the concept of a higher pricing tier so everyone can have ALL of the games. We hope that you will support the developers and charity with whatever you can and wish to give!

The entire bundle will be $1. No tiers.

We’ve done away with the concept of a higher pricing tier so everyone can have ALL of the games. We hope that you will support the developers and charity with whatever you can and wish to give!

Be Mine 11 will be only 1 tier apparently. $1 minimum. Copy/paste from be mine 11 chat:

no tiers this time

all for $1 min"
nKWixj2.gif

And then there was this:

trying something new for Be Mine... if it works, we'll adopt it for all future ones as well

And then there was this:

o-rly__ruserious.jpg

no tiers this time

all for $1 min"

And then this:

While I appreciate Groupees trying something new that actually benefits consumers instead of negatively impact them like Humble has done lately, if they think this is going to result in more people donating more, they're going to be dead wrong. I fully expect some people will, but not enough that we'll see something like this again in the future.

hahaha. No wonder nobody figured it out.

Which of these games is that George Washington cherry tree axe pic meant to represent? Or is that a teaser for one of the bonuses? :)

PaulUnited States17:31
People can pay based on not only how much they want to support the devs, but on how much they'd like to see released in the bundle

Jonny CappuccinoGroupees HQ17:31
@Jess, that was a clue to the $1 min with no extra dollar tier

hahaha. No wonder nobody figured it out.

Which of these games is that George Washington cherry tree axe pic meant to represent? Or is that a teaser for one of the bonuses? :)

PaulUnited States17:31
People can pay based on not only how much they want to support the devs, but on how much they'd like to see released in the bundle

Jonny CappuccinoGroupees HQ17:31
@Jess, that was a clue to the $1 min with no extra dollar tier
That was the worst hint EVER. How were we supposed to figure that out?

While I appreciate Groupees trying something new that actually benefits consumers instead of negatively impact them like Humble has done lately, if they think this is going to result in more people donating more, they're going to be dead wrong. I fully expect some people will, but not enough that we'll see something like this again in the future.
Agreed. I don't see how they think they'll make more money this way.

Grimm is the complete series, according to Shifty, and there will be 2 steam games + 1 desura game as bonuses.

Edit: Ninja'd by spoder! :X

Also stated in the groupees chat that there will be 2 more steam games and 1 more desura game in the bonuses.

Jonny CappuccinoGroupees HQ17:26
lots of bonuses too

Jonny CappuccinoGroupees HQ17:27
including 2 more Steam games and another Desura game

$1 is my preferred pricepoint on bundles... it's gonna be real hard for me to throw 'em another buck just because. I do hope that doesn't mean they'll eliminate the $1 tier if this doesn't work out. It's one of my favorite things about Groupees (that and the build-a-bundle thing)

Grimm is the complete series, according to Shifty, and there will be 2 steam games + 1 desura game as bonuses.
Oh nice!

bread's done
Back