= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha. No wonder nobody figured it out.

Which of these games is that George Washington cherry tree axe pic meant to represent? Or is that a teaser for one of the bonuses? :)

PaulUnited States17:31
People can pay based on not only how much they want to support the devs, but on how much they'd like to see released in the bundle

Jonny CappuccinoGroupees HQ17:31
@Jess, that was a clue to the $1 min with no extra dollar tier
That was the worst hint EVER. How were we supposed to figure that out?
Is it too late to suggest they can have a $5 tier if it's Assassin's Creed III?

$1 thing would make more sense if there was an old AAAish title thrown in to bring in a new audience and expand the customer base for future bundles.  The way it is I doubt it makes as much money or brings in a ton of new buyers.

Sonuva...I JUST bought Shufflepuck this morning (with a 75% off coupon that was about to expire) and now it is gonna be in a bundle?  I knew this would happen, just not this fast.  :wall:

Oh well, it's an awesome game and the rest in this bundle don't really interest me.

Sonuva...I JUST bought Shufflepuck this morning (with a 75% off coupon that was about to expire) and now it is gonna be in a bundle? I knew this would happen, just not this fast. :wall:

Oh well, it's an awesome game and the rest in this bundle don't really interest me.
I posted that Shufflepuck would be in the bundle a couple days ago..

It's Spicyhorse. The same people who put a Free to Play game in Groupees, then put it on Steam but decided it wasn't free because Early Access. Then said they were charging to limit the number of people to test it, then made the web version free and gave the non-Steam download version free to everyone who subscribed to the Indie Royale newsletter and everyone in general with the Gamezebo bundle.

All the while none of the bundles it was in got Steam keys because limiting the number of people and Early Access and bellybutton lint.

So, uh, yeah. Source code. Right.

This might explain why Grimm has ended up in a bundle so quickly.
Hm. Weird that in this day and age devs don't do backups, but . . .

It's Spicyhorse. The same people who put a Free to Play game in Groupees, then put it on Steam but decided it wasn't free because Early Access. Then said they were charging to limit the number of people to test it, then made the web version free and gave the non-Steam download version free to everyone who subscribed to the Indie Royale newsletter and everyone in general with the Gamezebo bundle.

All the while none of the bundles it was in got Steam keys because limiting the number of people and Early Access and bellybutton lint.

So, uh, yeah. Source code. Right.
Wow.

Anyway, BM 11 looks a bit mediocre--standouts are Redshirt and Shufflepuck. However, for $1 it seems like a ridiculous deal. Maybe I'll buy GHD while it's on Spotlight. . . .

Hm. Weird that in this day and age devs don't do backups, but . . .

Wow.

Anyway, BM 11 looks a bit mediocre--standouts are Redshirt and Shufflepuck. However, for $1 it seems like a ridiculous deal. Maybe I'll buy GHD while it's on Spotlight. . . .
um the developer need slapping time by u u warreni or u poop dump hh

i read it as

we dont feel like updating this piece of shit...how can we calm the masses...

OH WE LOST THE SOURCE CODE
MY VIRTUAL PET ATE MY SOURCE CODE OH MY GAWWW

WE SHOULD ALL POST (bad) REVIEWS ABOUT HOW WE THOUGHT THE TRAILERS LOOKED GOOD BUT WE LOST THE GAME

i was going to post something more relevant but i lost it. fuk

Well, I might as well try to spoder on your $1 happiness...

I liked Shufflepuck Cantina a lot at first but not so much anymore... it gets very freemium grindy.  This is my biggest complaint... I don't want to abandon it before beating the top boss... but I need to grind out so much currency to unlock it that unless I find a trainer I might just abandon it (maybe come back to it later).

Also for Shufflepuck Cafe fans (who remember)... in Cantina most opponents behave pretty much the same outside of their special shots, no distinct normal play.

I will probably throw them more than a buck, but it really depends on my Paypal balance and what other bundles are on sale.

Do people still make alternate Steam accounts? I can see the appeal of a multi-game $1 bundle. Then again, Humble already does that yeah?

Be Mine 11 page is up.

http://groupees.com/bm11

ÆRENA - Clash of Champions
Ultionus: A Tale of Petty Revenge
Redshirt
IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946
Grimm
Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe
Infected: The Twin Vaccine

15 hours until its live.
I'll be taking a dump somewhere random in the Steam thread sometime after this launches.

That was the worst hint EVER. How were we supposed to figure that out?
we weren't :D

Well I almost guessed Dollar Dash as the game because GW is on the $1 bill but I thought that would be a stretch. Guess I was getting close though. xD
I thought it was Bioshock Inifinite

8596182871_4189fd2208_z.jpg

I mean, he's like everywhere in that game

Bioshock-Infinite-Mechanical-Patriot-Revealed-Meet-Your-Red-White-And-Blue-Nightmare.jpg

Is it too late to suggest they can have a $5 tier if it's Assassin's Creed IV?
ftfy

Sonuva...I JUST bought Shufflepuck this morning (with a 75% off coupon that was about to expire) and now it is gonna be in a bundle? I knew this would happen, just not this fast. :wall:

I'm sorry, I really should've posted I bought it, but you know spoilers, blah blah blah....... ;)

I posted that Shufflepuck would be in the bundle a couple days ago..
I knew this was going to happen as soon as I was gifted a 75% off coupon.

I liked Shufflepuck Cantina a lot at first but not so much anymore... it gets very freemium grindy. This is my biggest complaint... I don't want to abandon it before beating the top boss... but I need to grind out so much currency to unlock it that unless I find a trainer I might just abandon it (maybe come back to it later).

Also for Shufflepuck Cafe fans (who remember)... in Cantina most opponents behave pretty much the same outside of their special shots, no distinct normal play.
I enjoyed the first floor level I played, and enjoyed the approximately $4 I made off the cards I sold. Glad I did this before BeMine XI launched

I liked Shufflepuck Cantina a lot at first but not so much anymore... it gets very freemium grindy. This is my biggest complaint... I don't want to abandon it before beating the top boss... but I need to grind out so much currency to unlock it that unless I find a trainer I might just abandon it (maybe come back to it later).

I agree with this, the main issue with the game is the grinding. I believe that this can be ignored if multiplayer is implemented into the game though. Hopefully the dev gets enough money from this bundle to fund multiplayer.

Aerena - Clash of Champions includes two copies if you bought from steam so maybe it is the same like Interstellar Marines. I hope it is the Deluxe Edition since they don't sell the upgrade separately.

Bizarre... Be Mine 11 doesn't start for another 8 hours 19 minutes. I guess I'm so use to the midnight PST start time that it caught me off guard.

I can't recall a Groupees bundle starting at 8:00 AM PST before. Between the new $1 Buffet Tier and an early morning start, they certainly are messing with their previous formula. Maybe they're trying to attract more non-US buyers with a different beginning-ending time frame.

Well, the payment defaults are weird now. I don't know who's crazy (or rich) enough to pay $85 for this bundle, but I ponied up $3.

Groupees Be Mine 11 is now live.
Now I look at the games on the site, mentally removing Aerena, because I hear it's going to be F2P, and Ultionus cos it looks shite. It just looks like one of the smaller BundleStars offerings and there's nothing I would have paid $5 for.

I was considering throwing some extra cash down for it but I can't bring myself to.

Now I look at the games on the site, mentally removing Aerena, because I hear it's going to be F2P, and Ultionus cos it looks shite. It just looks like one of the smaller BundleStars offerings and there's nothing I would have paid $5 for.

I was considering throwing some extra cash down for it but I can't bring myself to.
Aerena doesn't interest me either and Ultionus looks weird (which is good) but dreadful. I agree with that. However, Shufflepuck Cantina has gotten rave reviews from CAGs; Redshirt is supposed to be pretty decent for a Positech game, particularly if you're enamored with the Star Trek humor; IL-2 Sturmovik is reputed to be one of the best arcade/action flight sims available; and Infected is ostensibly a decent adventure/HOG. And then there's Grimm.

Gotta be worth at least $1 to pretty much everyone.

Can anyone tell me if these games are worth $1?  I'm so on the fence as to if I should buy.

I told myself that I'd give Grimm another shot since it's in the bundle, but at 12 GB I kind of don't want to download it anytime soon. I should have downloaded the first, free episode before redeeming my code. 

Aerena doesn't interest me either and Ultionus looks weird (which is good) but dreadful. I agree with that. However, Shufflepuck Cantina has gotten rave reviews from CAGs; Redshirt is supposed to be pretty decent for a Positech game, particularly if you're enamored with the Star Trek humor; IL-2 Sturmovik is reputed to be one of the best arcade/action flight sims available; and Infected is ostensibly a decent adventure/HOG. And then there's Grimm.

Gotta be worth at least $1 to pretty much everyone.
Oh yeah, I got one bundle already for a $1. I was just saying I was considering paying extra ... like Groupees seemed to be hoping for, but looking at it now I can't do it.

Instead I'll probably buy another coupla $1 bundles later for people who don't even know what a Groupee is.

Is it wrong that I'm looking forward to playing Ultionus (when it's greenlit and on Steam)?
Ultionus is pretty much why I tossed a couple of bucks at Groupees for this bundle - not sure if I'll actually play it, but the Sinclair Spectrum screen at the beginning of the trailer sold me the game.

bread's done
Back