= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Shufflepuck time!  If Shufflepuck is anything like pinball, expect to see BigShowB3 moving on up the leaderboards.  Let's do this.

Edit: Nevermind, this doesn't seem like that type of game.  I feel like a jerk for beating that first dog/cat thing and having it cry every time it loses a point.

Shufflepuck time! If Shufflepuck is anything like pinball, expect to see BigShowB3 moving on up the leaderboards. Let's do this.

Edit: Nevermind, this doesn't seem like that type of game. I feel like a jerk for beating that first dog/cat thing and having it cry every time it loses a point.
Maybe the whiny little furry bastard needs to practice some more so it'll stop sucking arse =P

nononono nononono nononono nononono nononono..... x10000000000

I stopped playing it because of that. And the robot animation too. Each f***ing point.
Haha! See AshesKitty Im not alone.

I will make a petition to remove that alien squirrel thing in that game. I think its much better if they replace that with a twi'lek and let here say yes yes yes instead.

I will make a petition to remove that alien squirrel thing in that game. I think its much better if they replace that with a twi'lek and let here say yes yes yes instead.
I'm all about blue chicks with lekku since I spent a couple of hundred hours playing one in SWTOR.

Hmmmmm..... most of these games sound like the usual garbage, but the Star Trek fan in me is intrigued by a game called Redshirt.  Anybody have any opinions to share?

Hmmmmm..... most of these games sound like the usual garbage, but the Star Trek fan in me is intrigued by a game called Redshirt. Anybody have any opinions to share?
It's a dollar and it sounds like you hate indie games so maybe you should find another hobby.

Hmmmmm..... most of these games sound like the usual garbage, but the Star Trek fan in me is intrigued by a game called Redshirt. Anybody have any opinions to share?
If you think you might like this with a Trek skin and a graphical facelift, then go for it.

If you think you might like this with a Trek skin and a graphical facelift, then go for it.
I was actually intrigued by this game until I looked at it. If you can't get enough real Facebook, dive into the world of virtual Face..er...Spacebook. Get it? "Space"book? Ha ha, my sides, they are splitting from the humor.

My review of this game even though I have it in my library but haven't played it yet is that it sucks. People who like simulations of "real-world" things suck.

Excuse me, I'm going back to thinking about installing a way better game that I'll never play: Woodcutter Simulator 2013 GOLD YEAH, BABY!!!!!!!!

Next Be Mine XI bonus is Panda P.I. - The Stars Await EP @20,000 bundles.

I wonder if Panda is a real licensed private investigator? =P

Ohnonononono

P.S. MNS wants in word with you in that dark alley over there.

For all the complaining, no one had mentioned the MF who shoots at you every time you score a point...

Apparently keys are on Groupees for Ethan Meteor Hunter ... although I didn't buy it and it has cards. Curses.
Sweet. I got my key, and got to enjoy someone else's suffering.

Redshirt is pretty trash. Just have to socially climb the ladder to promotion. Until some dickbag supervisor decides they dont like your race, then your forced to go down a tree you didnt want. 

Was amusing for about 5 minutes, after that time, you have seen everything there is to see. 

Redshirt is pretty trash. Just have to socially climb the ladder to promotion. Until some dickbag supervisor decides they dont like your race, then your forced to go down a tree you didnt want.

Was amusing for about 5 minutes, after that time, you have seen everything there is to see.
Yup, this is why it's in a $1 boondle so quickly after release - it's just not very good. From the RPS review (which I mostly trust):

"Redshirt is a fine idea, but it delivers disempowerment in the wrong ways by mixing its commentary with its mechanics. The lack of power means the most dramatic events in the game happen outside of your control. That includes randomly triggered away missions, in which you’re only ever able to make a single decision over which of your fellow crew members will die. In most games of this sort, away missions would be an event you’d trigger, a way of testing your mettle and being forced to live with the consequences. Redshirt makes it just another item on a todo list.

That lack of meaningful choice or consequence, coupled with a fantasy which is constantly being undercut by its limited execution, makes Redshirt a disappointment. I liked the idea. I wanted to like the game. Instead I’ll treat it as I do most of my annoying friends on Facebook, and press Ignore."

y u h8 mathaletes?
Admittedly, no one outside of Troopers in Star Wars seem to wear armor of any sort. It's just that having your brains twirl around your head like a lawn sprinkler seems like it would make you... such an easy target.

Admittedly, no one outside of Troopers in Star Wars seem to wear armor of any sort. It's just that having your brains twirl around your head like a lawn sprinkler seems like it would make you... such an easy target.
On the plus side they could probably drink an entire frozen coke without getting brain freeze.

I'd rather get shot in the brain than shot in the other things that twirl around like a lawn sprinkler.

Only 3 hours or so left on the Bundle Yourself one.

What's worth buying? I want Inaolia but nothing else looks that appealing.

I went with Inaolia, Hippocampal, Orborun and Space Slice. The first 3 are on Greenlight. Space Slice just looked interesting. Loot Hero's on Greenlight and seems a popular choice but seemed dull to me. Air Control is also on Greenlight but looks crap and theres a bunch of reviews on Desura saying its a buggy mess.

I ended up getting:

Orborun - played the flash demo and it was all right (definitely worth 25c). I think it was put on Greenlight after I bought the bundle.

Siege of Inaolia - the concept art is great and the game so far looks reasonable. It seems like a bit of a gamble whether it'll ever be finished, but I think it's worth 25c to take the chance. Didn't even know it was on greenlight at the time that I bought the bundle.

Loot Hero - bit of a laugh, and I'd expect it to end up Greenlit.

Project APT - also looks like it may turn out pretty good (or fail miserably.)

Hippocampal - good reviews on Desura, looks promising.

I skipped Air Control because it looks awful (visually and in gameplay), Space Slice because I don't need another platformer, and Astro Emporia because it doesn't look like something I'd ever want to play.

What's worth buying is the fact that you know these crap games will get into Steam like pretty much every other crap game does these days and then they'll have cards and you'll regret not getting them in the bundle cheap.

Didn't realize it was 4 for $1... jeez.

Just went with Inaolia, Loot Hero (for the inevitable Steam key and cards), Hippocampal, and Orborun. Too cheap to ignore, I guess.

What's worth buying is the fact that you know these crap games will get into Steam like pretty much every other crap game does these days and then they'll have cards and you'll regret not getting them in the bundle cheap.

Plus that, yup.

Apparently keys are on Groupees for Ethan Meteor Hunter ... although I didn't buy it and it has cards. Curses.
sweet activated. :) also found a desura key for little street racers i never activated. i activated it and got my shiny steam key.

I totally didn't think that "i" was a tampon...

nope... totally didn't...
a burning tampon, one thing i never thought i'd see on cag

I went with Inaolia, Hippocampal, Orborun and Space Slice. The first 3 are on Greenlight. Space Slice just looked interesting. Loot Hero's on Greenlight and seems a popular choice but seemed dull to me. Air Control is also on Greenlight but looks crap and theres a bunch of reviews on Desura saying its a buggy mess.
Yeah, but what a buggy mess. Did you read the description for this game? A quarter is definitely worth it to try it.

And logic like that is why I grabbed the entire bundle.

I bought everything from Bundle Yourself except for Air Control and Project APT. Hippocampal is a confusing and amusing game, think of it as a satire interactive experience from the movie Gravity. Space Slice has potential, it reminds me of Knytt Underground and I hope it will make it to greenlight someday.

Project APT is interesting for a point and click game but it is too short and has no save feature. Has anyone noticed that this bundle is by KillJoy Games, the developer for Air Control? Air Control looks really bad graphically, just skip to time 6.00 for this [customspoiler="video"][youtube]http://youtu.be/X4jMp6MJO_Y[/youtube][/customspoiler] and watch the gameplay. I know the game is in Alpha but even the menu of the game has terrible design.

m6dmEkm.jpg

I ended up getting:

Orborun - played the flash demo and it was all right (definitely worth 25c). I think it was put on Greenlight after I bought the bundle.

Siege of Inaolia - the concept art is great and the game so far looks reasonable. It seems like a bit of a gamble whether it'll ever be finished, but I think it's worth 25c to take the chance. Didn't even know it was on greenlight at the time that I bought the bundle.

Loot Hero - bit of a laugh, and I'd expect it to end up Greenlit.

Project APT - also looks like it may turn out pretty good (or fail miserably.)

Hippocampal - good reviews on Desura, looks promising.

I skipped Air Control because it looks awful (visually and in gameplay), Space Slice because I don't need another platformer, and Astro Emporia because it doesn't look like something I'd ever want to play.
I pretty much went with these games, except I also grabbed Space Slice. I love platformers and don't have enough of 'em on PC.

I'll wait a few days more to grab BeMine 11.

Has anyone noticed that this bundle is by KillJoy Games, the developer for Air Control?
I did not! That's weird... it definitely looks like the worst game in the bundle by far.

I pretty much went with these games, except I also grabbed Space Slice. I love platformers and don't have enough of 'em on PC.
You can't be serious... just about every bundle seems to be stuffed full of 2D platformers. :shock:

bread's done
Back