= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Somehow I already have Guns of Icarus on Steam (not Collector's Edition though!). There's no record of it in my account details and I can't find an email related to it. Wierd.

Better than:

- a single chapter out of a multi-volume comic.

- a game (no cards) that I already have multiple extra keys for

- a bad non-Steam game that I'll never play

- 90% of IndieRoyale bonuses.

Better than:

- a single chapter out of a multi-volume comic.

- a game (no cards) that I already have multiple extra keys for

- a bad non-Steam game that I'll never play

- 90% of IndieRoyale bonuses.
I'm not sure I'd go with 90%, but this is a decent bonus. Wasn't it a missed bonus for another of their bundles recently? I recall listening to it then and liking it.

Anyone planning on trying their luck in the Groupees Shufflepuck Tournament?

"Tournament rules

Buy the Be Mine 11 bundle in order to enter this competition.

Scores can be reached on any mode if you win games.

Scoring only is counted after you entered the competition.

Everything scored before isn’t counted towards this competition.

Tip of the week: Playing the game in survival mode will increase your score more then any other mode playing."

1st Place gets an Apple Macintosh Classic II with Keyboard, Mouse, Groupees Tshirt + Shufflepuck Cantina Android version

Yeah, it was the final bonus in the last Community bundle I think.
Actually it was the final bonus for Retro 2 that never unlocked.

Mirage has some newer tunes/versions of these tunes on his soundcloud all for free download with vocals and they are really good. https://soundcloud.com/mirage_mirage/

"Tournament rules

Tip of the week: Playing the game in survival mode will increase your score more then any other mode playing."

1st Place gets an Apple Macintosh Classic II with Keyboard, Mouse, Groupees Tshirt + Shufflepuck Cantina Android version
Not going to count my prior score? #RAGEFLIP

Pfft, my SE/30 is much better than the Classic II successor... around twice as good, and that's before considering the FPU or PDS slot.

"Tournament rules

I would, but Shufflepuck hacked up a lung and died trying to run on my computer.

https://groupees.com/vcd

Seems like we are getting a new bundle and a new special sale

Viscera Cleanup Detail is having a weekend sale. That includes Viscera Cleanup Detail (Alpha), VCD Santa's Rampage + VCD Shadow Warrior. I don't think Jonny mentioned a price in the chat.

And we are getting a second steampunk bundle here: http://groupees.com/steampunk2

Promo video will be up soon.

I'll update the OP soon, once the deals go live or the promo video is thrown up.

https://groupees.com/vcd

Seems like we are getting a new bundle and a new special sale

Viscera Cleanup Detail is having a weekend sale. That includes Viscera Cleanup Detail (Alpha), VCD Santa's Rampage + VCD Shadow Warrior. I don't think Jonny mentioned a price in the chat.
Cool! I've been pretty happy with how the alpha is developing. Since it will probably get asked, VCD is greenlit and should appear on Early Access soon (mid-February has been the goal for a while, so the timing of this sale is pretty good). For reference, the package of all 3 has been $7 through a humble widget on their main page, so this sale should hopefully knock a few dollars off that.

Hmm, Steampunk 2 could be interesting, but the last one was at least half recycled games....
Oh good, another reason for me to stay up late.

In the meantime, ya'll should come cheer me on in the shufflepuck competition. Watch me show those shufflepuck pretenders what a real puckster looks like! Also, go report the top three players for cheating, cuz they are and groupees still hasn't dealt with them yet.

In the meantime, ya'll should come cheer me on in the shufflepuck competition. Watch me show those shufflepuck pretenders what a real puckster looks like! Also, go report the top three players for cheating, cuz they are and groupees still hasn't dealt with them yet.
Yeah I'd seen reports of score-cheating prior on SPUF. When I looked earlier and saw a 1.3M+ ...I was like no fuck ing way. Also one of the most obvious signs of cheating is having a huge gap between you and scores that are close in value.

Yeah I'd seen reports of score-cheating prior on SPUF. When I looked earlier and saw a 1.3M+ ...I was like no fuck ing way. Also one of the most obvious signs of cheating is having a huge gap between you and scores that are close in value.
They got rid of the first guy, but then three more popped up. If groupees gets rid of them, I think I have a pretty good chance of winning that old mac for my father. He's a mega Macintosh fan from the way far back. I don't think he ever had a mac 2, so this would be a cool birthday gift if I can win.

Would you like to hear more of my life story? :)

They got rid of the first guy, but then three more popped up. If groupees gets rid of them, I think I have a pretty good chance of winning that old mac for my father. He's a mega Macintosh fan from the way far back. I don't think he ever had a mac 2, so this would be a cool birthday gift if I can win.

Would you like to hear more of my life story? :)
Poor boy from the wrong side of the tracks enters a shady shufflepuck tournament to with a 20+ year old low-end Mac for his dear old dad. The rich kids use their power and privilege to sabotage and cheat... will little Waggles prevail?

Poor boy from the wrong side of the tracks enters a shady shufflepuck tournament to with a 20+ year old low-end Mac for his dear old dad. The rich kids use their power and privilege to sabotage and cheat... will little Waggles prevail?
I'd cry the manliest tears in that movie theatre.

Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif

Gooooooooooo Waggles, you shufflepucking motherpucker you.

I think maybe $10.  It's for sale for $7 on their website with the condition that it's being sold 'for a discount.'  It's something I eventually want but can live without for now.

I went ahead and bought the Steampunk 2 bundle. Airship Dragoon was in Indie Royale's Debut 9 Bundle and Syberia I and II were bundled a few times but overall not a bad bundle especially Bionic Dues has cards.

I think maybe $10. It's for sale for $7 on their website with the condition that it's being sold 'for a discount.' It's something I eventually want but can live without for now.
Hmmm, didn't realize it was that cheap. Still $5 isn't bad. I wonder if there will be another way to get the Shadow Warrior one (outside of buying SW).

bread's done
Back