e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the mystery game in the Scandinavian bundle has unlocked: Krater

And to that I say "Pffft!".
I didn't have it, it has cards and co-op. I say "Sweet!" =P

lol @ the short Steam description on the Store page..

The game brings you far into the future of a post-apocalyptic Sweden.

went ahead and bought both the scandinavian bundle and shiny loot 2 bundle, because I was bored, and tired of not buying anything lately. 

Has anyone else had past issues with getting (any) steam keys from greenlit games added to their account? Recently I've had to start emailing Groupees support to get keys added to my bundle page. It's usually quick(ish), but it's annoying that I should have to start doing it all of a sudden.
Going by this list:

http://indiegamebundle.wikia.com/wiki/Keys_Added

I've never found a game that was missing a key.

Can anyone vouch for Krater I never got it previously in either the groupees Bundle it was in (think it was a higher tier) or the IndieRoyale. Looks like a basic Diablo type game, but I'd like to know more.

I'm idly playing it while idly idling it right now. Looks pretty nice, it's like Diablo meets Fallout meets Borderlands.

I really like the Scandinavian bundle, great value.

I never did get Krater to actually work. I may need to try it again.

Has the shinyloot rep said anything new about getting desura keys added? I'd be in if they get promised.

I haven't played much of Krater, but what I have played of it I liked. The graphics are gorgeous too, and the simple addition of a rotating camera is a godsend (I'm looking at you, Torchlight series). Granted it's kind of a RTS while still being very like an ARPG, so it's not quite the same as a Diablo style game, but I'd definitely recommend it.

It got a lot of negative reviews early on, but apparently most of the complaints were fixed. 

I have:

Fortix Dos (steam key)

So Blonde (shinyloot redemption code)

Quote which one you'd like.
I may have been a bit obtuse with my description on one of these. The game in question is Fortix 2, whose universal desirability proved instrumental in the European colonization of the Americas. Quote with confidence.

And done.

New bonus goal for shiny loot is Caster. Another repeat.

inb4 some fake cag posts that they don't have it!

New bonus goal for shiny loot is Caster. Another repeat.

inb4 some fake cag posts that they don't have it!
Considering it was only in the first Groupees BaB (I didn't even know they existed back then, nor were they very good yet), IGS (I only spend $1 on a single game if I really want the game), and a crappy Indiefort bundle, I'd imagine a lot of CAGs don't have it. I certainly don't.

Considering it was only in the first Groupees BaB (I didn't even know they existed back then, nor were they very good yet), IGS (I only spend $1 on a single game if I really want the game), and a crappy Indiefort bundle, I'd imagine a lot of CAGs don't have it. I certainly don't.
Fake CAG

The unlock threshold for Caster was just dropped to 2,500, which is less than 100 sales away.  They should make it.

Jonny C mentioned earlier that he was looking into Desura keys for Mark Leung, but I'm not getting my hopes up.  I'm torn between whether to ante up $1 or $2, given that I already own So Blonde.

The unlock threshold for Caster was just dropped to 2,500, which is less than 100 sales away. They should make it.

Jonny C mentioned earlier that he was looking into Desura keys for Mark Leung, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm torn between whether to ante up $1 or $2, given that I already own So Blonde.
I don't think Jonny has any control over the situation since Shiny Loot provides the keys. A few CAGs have already talked to the Shiny Loot rep and he said he'll try to talk to the dev, but it's unlikely we'll get any desura keys.

I don't think Jonny has any control over the situation since Shiny Loot provides the keys. A few CAGs have already talked to the Shiny Loot rep and he said he'll try to talk to the dev, but it's unlikely we'll get any desura keys.
Right, but given that Jonny knows about that limitation since it's his company that's running the bundle, it seems odd that he mentioned that he would look into it. Maybe it's to create a false sense of hope in people like me who would put down $2 if Desura keys were added.

I'll probably wait until the last day and pay $1 if the dev remains stubborn.

I could live with no Desura key for Mark Leung (even though there's no good reason why he won't give it) if he'd just put the damned thing up on Greenlight.

Of course this late in the bundle he already kind of missed the boat on getting a bunch of votes from bundle buyers.

I just don't get this developer's logic at all. Passing on this bundle.

I'll grab the $1 tier now that Caster's been added.

I'm skipping the upper tier, I'm not too keen on Mooby's Confectionery and I don't want to have to immediately download four DRM games (there's the two in the $1 tier already).

Awesome, couldn't remember my pw at Shinyloot so had to reset it. The reset password isn't working and subsequent attempts to reset the password aren't working.

Done with Shinyloot.

EDIT: Ah, the username isn't my email. I assume because it wouldn't let it be when I created this account for the first Groupees bundle ages ago. This is why we don't want a bajillion different places to get games, and we don't want DRM versions of games on these bajillion sites.

Still done with Shinyloot.

Awesome, couldn't remember my pw at Shinyloot so had to reset it. The reset password isn't working and subsequent attempts to reset the password aren't working.

Done with Shinyloot.

EDIT: Ah, the username isn't my email. I assume because it wouldn't let it be when I created this account for the first Groupees bundle ages ago. This is why we don't want a bajillion different places to get games, and we don't want DRM versions of games on these bajillion sites.
photo-484551.jpg

Is it just me or did Groupees extend the Shinyloot 2 by 3 days for no apparent reason? I can't imagine anyone was clamoring for this to happen. Was the next "world" bundle not ready?

Well, I did it.  I didn't want to, but I talked myself into it.  I bought the Shiny Loot bundle.

Dammit.

Have a Fortix 2 key!

4VAZY-INC45-HWXLZ

Well, I did it. I didn't want to, but I talked myself into it. I bought the Shiny Loot bundle.

Dammit.

Have a Fortix 2 key!

4VAZY-INC45-HWXLZ
You know, I really wanted this, but for some reason Steam decided to crap out on me and not let me connect online for the last 30 minutes or so. No clue how I've missed Fortix 2 in all those bundles. One of these days I just need to break down and buy it.

Actually, the only other bundle Fortix 2 was in was Indiegala 2.  (I spent quite a while tracking down a copy of that bundle back in Fall 2012.)  I guess you weren't yet doing group buys back then.

I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking "did he grab the Shiny Loot Bundle 2 and thus have an extra Fortix 2 for me or did he decide to skip it?" Now to tell you the truth I forgot myself in all this excitement. But being it was only two bucks and I really have been wanting to grab The Grave Digger and Mark Leung, you've gotta ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

bread's done
Back