= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
But being it was only two bucks and I really have been wanting to grab The Grave Digger and Mark Leung, you've gotta ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?
Mark Leung is the real bitch. He won't give Desura keys just because even though it's free for him to do so and he won't put his game up on Steam even though any and every piece of trash gets in these days. I guess he doesn't like money.

Actually, the only other bundle Fortix 2 was in was Indiegala 2. (I spent quite a while tracking down a copy of that bundle back in Fall 2012.) I guess you weren't yet doing group buys back then.
It was also given away for free on facebook a while back.

EDIT: Idiot

The new summary of your purchases is pretty good.  It allows you to mark you which keys you've used and also has tabs for just games and just music.  It also allowed me to merge 2 accounts I had into one without a problem just now, which I don't think could be done previously or, if it could, I never realized it.

Desura key for Pester from the Build a Doujin 1 was added...

to my profile months after everyone else's.

About to drop some Desura keys once I finish going through and marking stuff used.

All Desura:

Cherry Tree High Comedy Club

Cognition 1 and 2

Driftmoon

Face Noir - this key is only half as long as normal Desura keys and may not work

Gateways

Satazius

Unmechanical

March of War $10 In Game Coupon: CPN-K9M-3NX

Quote which one you want, one per user for now. 

The new summary of your purchases is pretty good. It allows you to mark you which keys you've used and also has tabs for just games and just music. It also allowed me to merge 2 accounts I had into one without a problem just now, which I don't think could be done previously or, if it could, I never realized it.
Just checked it out; it's outstanding. It's clean, well-organized, and the ability to mark a key as used is wonderful. The Humble profile had previously been the best laid-out, but the new groupees page wins by a mile. Well done, groupees. Well done.

Just checked it out; it's outstanding. It's clean, well-organized, and the ability to mark a key as used is wonderful. The Humble profile had previously been the best laid-out, but the new groupees page wins by a mile. Well done, groupees. Well done.
It loads a lot faster now too. Humble loads slow, and I think I own more bundles on Groupees than Humble.. They really did outdo Humble this time.

Seriously, ever bundler needs to take notes from Groupees at this point.

Oh, man, that is nice. Especially after what it had been like; all my old bundle game thumbnails were broken. It looked ugly as sin, and it slowed down finding specific games something awful.

Now I just have to e-mail them at some point and see if I can get my two accounts merged.

...and no, I don't really know why I have two groupees accounts.

Oh, man, that is nice. Especially after what it had been like; all my old bundle game thumbnails were broken. It looked ugly as sin, and it slowed down finding specific games something awful.

Now I just have to e-mail them at some point and see if I can get my two accounts merged.

I do too. I think I did that when I wasn't sure if you could buy multiple bundles on one account. Totally useless move on my part.

All Desura:

Cognition 1 and 2

Driftmoon

Face Noir

Gateways

Satazius

Unmechanical

ooo ooo ooooo ... can I haz Cherry Tree High Comedy Club please?

Sweet, cheers mate. Much appreciated =D

You should be able to do it yourself under Add Account. I linked one email with a facebook one without issues earlier. I added two emails to mine as well.

I love the new profile on Groupees. Now you have all your bundles on one page.

Looking back, I guess a Desura key for Pester in the Kiss Groupees 2 bundle was added at some point? Cos I don't have that on Desura.

I also didn't have the Desura key for World War 2 Wrath of Khan activated from the Capsule Bundle 3

Edit: Ohhhhh nice. Your games are listed alphabetically now too. No more trying to remember and searching for that old bundle to see if a key was added for a particular game. Now you can just find the game in the Games list  :D/

The new profile page is nice... but it has been five months since the crash, and they still haven't restored all of my downloads.

The new profile page is nice... but it has been five months since the crash, and they still haven't restored all of my downloads.
Which I would be screaming about if I actually gave a shit about DRM free or music.

New profile is nice though. I'm debating whether I want to do the daunting task of going through and figuring out which of all my keys were used if I can even make that determination at this point. I guess I should just mark it all as used and start fresh.

All Desura:

Cognition 1 and 2

Driftmoon

Face Noir

Gateways

Satazius

Unmechanical

If the Face Noir desura key is still available, I would certainly appreciate that.

Thanks. :)

EDIT: I actually decided to buy the newest IR bundle after they reduced the price. So I wont be needing the Face Noir key. It looks like it's back on the market if anybody else wants it.

Thanks again to Modest Package for his(?) generosity.

Yep that new profile page is sweet.  I hated paging/waiting, paging/waiting to find new keys in a bundle.  Display choices are good too.  Now if they can just get back all of my pretty game graphics I will be completely happy.

They could also post a "new key added" notice next to a bundle/game when DRM free/Desura updates to Desura/Steam.

Right, that's still something that is very much needed. Or sort the keys by the date they were added to the account at least.
That would work too. It's nice that people post here with key information but I don't always see it and the other sites (wikis etc) aren't always complete.

Nice deal for Mark Leung -- too bad I already have it. Be prepared for some freezing if you buy, though.

I complained about the OST for QUBE not having the FLAC version up. I got a reply a few days later with an apology, saying that they'd put it back up ASAP.

Today I see that the FLAC link has been removed and there's only an MP3 version available. Wonderful.

Was going through the new profile page and noticed that Zombies aka Corporate Lifestyle Simulator (on steam) has steam keys now, for all of you that were around for Build a Bundle 4

Wish they added cards on steam, oh well, maybe in the future.
And now I get to wonder if IG will ever get steam keys. I suppose I could e-mail them. Maybe they'll finally call me "dear"?

Yeah, I actually bought that weekly bundle. I was still new to bundling back then. Shut up.

The new UI design is clean and uncluttered, I hope they will also implement a A-Z listing instead of scrolling all the way to the bottom for games beginning with Z alphabet but for now, this design is a great improvement for Groupees.

I'm really digging the new UI design as well. Very clean and all on one page. I hope they eventually implement a way to filter games by key type (desura/steam/download) and/or date added. That would sure be nice. :pray:

I complained about the OST for QUBE not having the FLAC version up. I got a reply a few days later with an apology, saying that they'd put it back up ASAP.

Today I see that the FLAC link has been removed and there's only an MP3 version available. Wonderful.
Are you really that set on FLAC? I'm honestly curious, because unless you're playing shit on like, a professional sound system, it's extremely difficult to tell the difference between 320kbps and lossless.

Maybe you have special ears though. I've probably blown mine out over years of way-too-loud music and my dad's brain-shaking bass in every car he owns.

I'm really digging the new UI design as well. Very clean and all on one page. I hope they eventually implement a way to filter games by key type (desura/steam/download) and/or date added. That would sure be nice. :pray:
Groupees creates the best profile key list of all time... and CAGs still ask for more. I love this place. :p

Are you really that set on FLAC? I'm honestly curious, because unless you're playing shit on like, a professional sound system, it's extremely difficult to tell the difference between 320kbps and lossless.
Look, I paid a dollar for that soundtrack, so I deserve it in lossless quality!

But no, basically, if there's an option for FLAC available I'll take it. I'd rather have the music as close to the original source material as possible.

Look, I paid a dollar for that soundtrack, so I deserve it in lossless quality!

But no, basically, if there's an option for FLAC available I'll take it. I'd rather have the music as close to the original source material as possible.
I wish they'd upload exclusively in v0 vbr. Uncompressed music takes up too much space at 1411kbps, which is a lot of superfluous data that gets lost on anyone but a lycanthrope. It's like storing your pirated movies as vobs instead of mp4s.

I wish they'd upload exclusively in v0 vbr. Uncompressed music takes up too much space at 1411kbps, which is a lot of superfluous data that gets lost on anyone but a lycanthrope. It's like storing your pirated movies as vobs instead of mp4s.
Which is why I always opt for 320kbps over FLAC. That shit takes up way too much space for a nigh unrecognizable difference in quality.

Maybe you have special ears though. I've probably blown mine out over years of way-too-loud music and my dad's brain-shaking bass in every car he owns.
MP3's transient response sucks (at all bitrates). You can hear this in most sharp attacks, e.g. castanets.

Well now I just feel silly.

Miscellaneous RPG-Maker game #8302?

Yeah, I think most have already passed on it.
I somehow have a soft spot for these things....reason I have millennium 1-3, this spotlight, the current games on IGS, laxius force 1-3.....I have nostalgia problems though, and then I just look at them and don't play them!

I somehow have a soft spot for these things....reason I have millennium 1-3, this spotlight, the current games on IGS, laxius force 1-3.....I have nostalgia problems though, and then I just look at them and don't play them!
I hope for your sake you never discover GOG... it's perfect for that.

bread's done
Back