= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
According to Reddit, Southern Euro is apparently $1 min for:

C-Rush - Steam
Hidden Runaway - Desura but not on Steam or Greenlight in spite of being part of the Runaway series
Box-Out! - Desura/Greenlight
Level 22: Gary's Misadventures - On Greenlight but not on Desura

I'm mostly interested in Hidden Runaway so I will probably grab it since it's only $1. Eh.
Hidden Runaway seems the best of the bunch, yeah, but the entire thing looks pretty good to me. I'll grab it. I might not even procrastinate all that long.

I know a lot of you are fans of getting music in your bundles, but I sure wish they'd give me the option of another game... or a break on the price.

So, we have Garry's mod, Day One: Garry's Incident, and now Level 22: Gary's Misadventures... 

I guess Garry is a really popular name, or the latter two are just trying to piggyback off the success of the first.

So, we have Garry's mod, Day One: Garry's Incident, and now Level 22: Gary's Misadventures...

I guess Garry is a really popular name, or the latter two are just trying to piggyback off the success of the first.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GMCpKdQLGo

I still haven't received my Constant C Steam key from the Be Mine 8 bundle. Did Groupees add it or do we have to retrieve it through our Desura collection? *puzzled*

Allegedly if you join this group and upvote Level 22: Gary's Misadventures you'll get a Steam key when it's Greenlit.
Hope there's not a lot of text in their game...

I still haven't received my Constant C Steam key from the Be Mine 8 bundle. Did Groupees add it or do we have to retrieve it through our Desura collection? *puzzled*
There should be a Steam key in Groopies Groopees Groupees. I had one in mine. If you don't have one by now I'd write support.

Oh boy... now I have to see if I can get keys from buying it on Amazon in that massive casual bundle for $5 years ago.
Good luck with that one. I gave up on it and just bought it for fiddy cent from Groupees because I knew they would give Steam keys.

Did Amazon even get that mess with the Vanguard Princess Steam keys sorted yet?

This happens to me on occasion with Groupees. I usually just send them a note about the problem and they can usually get a key to me within a few days.

Good luck with that one. I gave up on it and just bought it for fiddy cent from Groupees because I knew they would give Steam keys.

Did Amazon even get that mess with the Vanguard Princess Steam keys sorted yet?
Meh, I wasn't even around for that bundle.

I messaged Josh and posted in the Amazon thread about it, but we'll see. Time for the new guy to prove himself... or I'll just waste a bunch of time with Amazon support until they throw credit at me to make me go away.

There should be a Steam key in Groopies Groopees Groupees. I had one in mine. If you don't have one by now I'd write support.
This happens to me on occasion with Groupees. I usually just send them a note about the problem and they can usually get a key to me within a few days.
Excellent. Thanks for reassuring me the Steam key isn't found within the desura collection page. I was worried because I sold my Constant C desura key some time ago. I've learned to just redeem most desura keys due to devs sometimes making Steam keys available that way.

Meh, I wasn't even around for that bundle.

I messaged Josh and posted in the Amazon thread about it, but we'll see. Time for the new guy to prove himself... or I'll just waste a bunch of time with Amazon support until they throw credit at me to make me go away.
Has Amazon ever done that? Provide Steam keys for something greenlit?

The only one I can recall was Huntsman, but that was a pre-order, was there something else?
I haven't bought anything on Amazon in ages, but it's happened before. Like Amazon sold one of the newer Tomb Raider games in a bundle, it had no Steam key, and then they had it for sale with Steam keys the next month. People on CAG asked for Steam keys and got them. I know it's happened more times than that.

The only one I can recall was Huntsman, but that was a pre-order, was there something else?
Supposedly, the Vanguard Princess publisher claims to have given them Steam keys for the existing owners (Amazon is now selling it as a Steam key for new buyers). Amazon's outsourced CS predictably knew nothing about it. Tony said he would 'look into it' then he left and now Josh is here so I have no clue if those people who bought before it got on Steam ever got their keys or not. The publisher seemed to think they should have gotten them.

I haven't bought anything on Amazon in ages, but it's happened before. Like Amazon sold one of the newer Tomb Raider games in a bundle, it had no Steam key, and then they had it for sale with Steam keys the next month. People on CAG asked for Steam keys and got them. I know it's happened more times than that.

Supposedly, the Vanguard Princess publisher claims to have given them Steam keys for the existing owners (Amazon is now selling it as a Steam key for new buyers). Amazon's outsourced CS predictably knew nothing about it. Tony said he would 'look into it' then he left and now Josh is here so I have no clue if those people who bought before it got on Steam ever got their keys or not. The publisher seemed to think they should have gotten them.
Ah, okay. Hmmm, who knows what's going to happen then. Honestly, if it took Tony intervention for Tomb Raider I doubt we'll get anything from Josh. He doesn't seem as involved as Tony was.

Ah, okay. Hmmm, who knows what's going to happen then. Honestly, if it took Tony intervention for Tomb Raider I doubt we'll get anything from Josh. He doesn't seem as involved as Tony was.
Dunno. There were countless occasions Tony was deaf to stuff like that or just up and disappeared for massive amounts of time. Once Josh gets settled in he may even be more attentive.

Hopefully.

Dunno. There were countless occasions Tony was deaf to stuff like that or just up and disappeared for massive amounts of time. Once Josh gets settled in he may even be more attentive.

Hopefully.
Your optimism is charming :) I've never had much luck with Amazon CS just throwing credit at me for stuff like this. They've been fine when I need to return something defective or an accidental order, but none of these sort of issues.

Got my Doctor Who key. 6 GB... ugh. :p

Edit: Wait a sec, Sumo Digital made this? The Sonic Racing devs?

I had to check because I thought you were joking. Wow, you aren't.
I fucking hate it when these little indie devs name drop legendary games in their descriptions... That other indie RPG that just had a spotlight did the same thing, likening its mechanics to Link to the Past and Chrono Cross.

I fucking hate it when these little indie devs name drop legendary games in their descriptions... That other indie RPG that just had a spotlight did the same thing, likening its mechanics to Link to the Past and Chrono Cross.
Ridiculous. They should distract everyone with a hot Eastern European chick instead.

Well those are two games I never expected to see in a sentence together.

When the heck did Chrono Cross become legendary?

This post was inspired by great forum comments and classic CAG contributers like MrNinjaSquirrel, Motoki, Idiotekque, Cheaplikeafox 3.0, spoderman, & asheskitty.

Well those are two games I never expected to see in a sentence together.

When the heck did Chrono Cross become legendary?
In before Idiot's essay (it's his all time favorite game supposedly)...
Eh, not in the mood for an essay. Most of Chrono Cross's haters are made up of people who wanted Chrono Trigger 2 and didn't get it. I'm definitely not alone in considering it a legendary RPG of the PSX era, but to each his own.

Eh, not in the mood for an essay. Most of Chrono Cross's haters are made up of people who wanted Chrono Trigger 2 and didn't get it. I'm definitely not alone in considering it a legendary RPG of the PSX era, but to each his own.
It was a good game, but the PS1 was one of the all time great JRPG consoles, nd I won't put Chrono Cross anywhere near the top of that list.

But what do I know, I still praise Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure. To each their own.

It was a good game, but the PS1 was one of the all time great JRPG consoles, nd I won't put Chrono Cross anywhere near the top of that list.

But what do I know, I still praise Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure. To each their own.
There were a lot of them, but people also call FFVII the greatest RPG (or game, for that matter) of all time and I find it extremely dull. From the gameplay, characters, gorgeous environments and undeniably legendary OST, to the colorful world, unique battle system, and deep, interesting storyline (granted, some people hate it, but you can't please everyone), Chrono Cross is better on all counts in my book, and I've played most of the "legendary" PSX RPGs.

I'd count Legend of Dragoon, Final Fantasy Tactics, FFIX, and Lunar up with it as well, but they still pale in a lot of places that Chrono Cross excels in, in my eyes.

I actually thought it was better than Chrono Trigger, myself.

*isshot*

For someone that's never played Chrono Cross (somehow), what makes it better than Trigger?

Because Trigger is probably my favorite JRPG. It's one of two that I have played all the way through multiple times.

The other being FF IX. VII will join those ranks eventually, thanks to Uplay (for selling it for $3) and HD mods.

I really should finish Chrono Cross one of these days. Should probably restart it, too, as I don't really remember most of it. (I restarted Chrono Trigger a few years back thinking I never finished it and, as I played it, realized I actually had already played the whole thing.)

I really should finish Chrono Cross one of these days. Should probably restart it, too, as I don't really remember most of it. (I restarted Chrono Trigger a few years back thinking I never finished it and, as I played it, realized I actually had already played the whole thing.)
You seem very forgetful :)

bread's done
Back