= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
It's actually this:

juice-tampico.jpg

Why make a separate juice line when can hang the juice from the piss line.
Haha, or that. I just felt like talking about the reasons behind orange piss. I'm not sure why. Maybe to provide free medical advice to people in thread? Seriously, if your piss is orange, get that shit checked out.

Haha, or that. I just felt like talking about the reasons behind orange piss. I'm not sure why. Maybe to provide free medical advice to people in thread? Seriously, if your piss is orange, get that shit checked out.
... and if your shit is orange get your piss checked out? :???:

Half-Minute Hero 2 is being released on Steam on April 4. If you own the first HMH on Steam, you'll get 25% off the sequel.
I've never actually owned a game that got a loyalty discount for a sequel before. How long is that 25% off good for, and will it stack with the inevitable 75% sale assuming it lasts that long?

and will it stack with the inevitable 75% sale assuming it lasts that long?
Most likely no, if it is similar to other "loyalty" coupons we get spammed with on Steam. Which, of course, makes it an utterly useless and stupid coupon.

Out of all the coupons I've ever had, maybe only a handful have ever allowed stacking and half of those were because of glitches.

Do you even know what nipples look like?
I don't have any obscene flesh protrusions other than nipples, nor have I ever seen any other than nipples in person. So that's what I associate them with. Is it Elmer's giant, sentient boil, Bob?

I don't have any obscene flesh protrusions other than nipples, nor have I ever seen any other than nipples in person. So that's what I associate them with. Is it Elmer's giant, sentient boil, Bob?
It's probably a mole which looks accentuated by the strong oblique lighting that is used to make the wound appear more three dimensional that an head-on light/flash.

You have no other obscene fleshy protrusions eh?

Most likely no, if it is similar to other "loyalty" coupons we get spammed with on Steam. Which, of course, makes it an utterly useless and stupid coupon.

Out of all the coupons I've ever had, maybe only a handful have ever allowed stacking and half of those were because of glitches.
They want to do it as an automatic discount, not a coupon item. Like this Cities XL discount: http://store.steampowered.com/app/231140/?snr=1_7_15__13

The mystery game is Goat Simulator.
Sadly, Goat Simulator is Windows-only. My lifelong dream of roleplaying as an alien trapped in a goat's body in an accurate goat simulation is just beyond my Apple's reach.

...I mean, unless I restart my computer in Windows, but who has the time to do that these days?

Sadly, Goat Simulator is Windows-only. My lifelong dream of roleplaying as an alien trapped in a goat's body in an accurate goat simulation is just beyond my Apple's reach.

...I mean, unless I restart my computer in Windows, but who has the time to do that these days?
A fellow Bootcamper? :)

It's getting ported to Mac, if I'm not mistaken.

Is it just me or has Groupees fallen a bit behind Indie Gala, Bundle Stars, and Blink Bundle lately? Groupees is still the cheapest place to pick up a bundle, but some of the latter ones have been let downs with fairly weak offerings.

I still haven't received my Constant C Steam key yet either. Groupees support keeps ignoring my messages. Not cool Groupees. :shame:

Is it just me or has Groupees fallen a bit behind Indie Gala, Bundle Stars, and Blink Bundle lately? Groupees is still the cheapest place to pick up a bundle, but some of the latter ones have been let downs with fairly weak offerings.

I still haven't received my Constant C Steam key yet either. Groupees support keeps ignoring my messages. Not cool Groupees. :shame:
I'd ask Jonny directly in chat when he's around... or other support members in chat. Groupees has always been horrible about returning emails since day one, yet they've always been pretty quick and helpful in chat.

From Steam thread. . .

Worst BM ever, including ones that involve toilets. They're really lowering the bar for IG and IR now.

I'd ask Jonny directly in chat when he's around... or other support members in chat. Groupees has always been horrible about returning emails since day one, yet they've always been pretty quick and helpful in chat.
For some reason they insist on doing everything through those god damned chat rooms. I half expect to get bombarded with "ASL?" when I go in there. The 1990s called. It wants its AOL chat rooms back.

The 1990s called. It wants it's AOL chat rooms back.
Warning: Nostalgic Rant Ahead.
Don't remind me. I really fucking miss chat rooms, and the fact that they're a dying breed is a shame. I still don't really get why aside from the existence of group chats. Maybe it says something about us as a changing culture shying away from meeting new people? I don't know.

Messengers outside of Facebook are pretty much dead too (I miss MSN messenger so much, AIM/Yahoo always sucked, ICQ is.. weird and not really used by Americans, and GChat never went anywhere imo), aside from shit like Kik (which you need a mobile/smartdevice to use for some stupid reason) and Skype (the best option currently, whose future is uncertain since being bought out by MS).

I got in on chat rooms kinda late (around 2008/2009) just in time to get two or three years of the fun before it all went to shit. I'm definitely overattached to them (because I owe some of the best parts of my life, my soon-to-be-born daughter and 80% of the friends I've ever made to them), but I don't know, it just sucks that the only people to meet strangers any more are structured forums like this one, or the crazyness of a place like Omegle or that other site.

Uh, in my time, do you know how people who had a common interest in something collectively discussed said interest? We'd fuck ing meet at the public library or at someone's house. That's real group chat.

Uh, in my time, do you know how people who had a common interest in something collectively discussed said interest? We'd fuck ing meet at the public library or at someone's house. That's real group chat.
I wish my library did that when I was younger. They've implemented programs like that... but only within the past 5 years. And they're all for middle/highschoolers (there's even an anime/manga group and a video game group, according to the little library newsletter thing they send out). Those are some fucking lucky kids.

Don't remind me. I really fucking miss chat rooms, and the fact that they're a dying breed is a shame. I still don't really get why aside from the existence of group chats. Maybe it says something about us as a changing culture shying away from meeting new people? I don't know.

Messengers outside of Facebook are pretty much dead too (I miss MSN messenger so much, AIM/Yahoo always sucked, ICQ is.. weird and not really used by Americans, and GChat never went anywhere imo), aside from shit like Kik (which you need a mobile/smartdevice to use for some stupid reason) and Skype (the best option currently, whose future is uncertain since being bought out by MS).

I got in on chat rooms kinda late (around 2008/2009) just in time to get two or three years of the fun before it all went to shit. I'm definitely overattached to them (because I owe some of the best parts of my life, my soon-to-be-born daughter and 80% of the friends I've ever made to them), but I don't know, it just sucks that the only people to meet strangers any more are structured forums like this one, or the crazyness of a place like Omegle or that other site.
asl?

I wish my library did that when I was younger. They've implemented programs like that... but only within the past 5 years. And they're all for middle/highschoolers (there's even an anime/manga group and a video game group, according to the little library newsletter thing they send out). Those are some fucking lucky kids.
I thought that wasn't a problem for you?

Warning: Low-20s Millenial Nostalgic Rant Ahead.

That's the sort of ignorance I expect from someone with a nine digit ICQ number.

bread's done
Back