= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Next and final bonus is Soulbringer which at the time of posting is just under 600 bundles away.

So I bit on the bundle for this and Home Sheep Home 2, plus spares for my kids account.

I also noticed after buying that Master Reboot and Home Sheep Home 2 also came with Desura keys. Which wass a nice extra bonus.

Altogether, a great deal for a $1 even with repeats.

Next and final bonus is Soulbringer which at the time of posting is just under 600 bundles away.

So I bit on the bundle for this and Home Sheep Home 2, plus spares for my kids account.

I also noticed after buying that Master Reboot and Home Sheep Home 2 also came with Desura keys. Which wass a nice extra bonus.

Altogether, a great deal for a $1 even with repeats.
Agreed Soulbringer is quite well liked and popular when it came out in 2000. I have it on GoG but will gladly have another copy. Also Home Sheep Home 2 is pretty fun, I beat number 1 on flash and played about half the 2nd flash and will gladly play it on Steam since it has lots more levels and also the achievements....fun puzzle games that don't make me want to rip my hair out.

So what is this talk about getting achievements in Gun Monkeys for GMG credit, and why are you talking about doing it legitimately instead of referencing SAM?

Dollar Day for Retro 3 Bundle

If you purchased the bundle for $3, you can now get an extra full bundle for $1. Looks like Groupees is going down the happy hour route like Indie Gala.

Well, alright. Time to to swear off Groupees outside of group buys :roll:

I like that it's cheaper, but I'm still irritated by their shenanigans.

Now we wait until Humble does it for their weeklies

Groupees had been slipping in quality for a while, but now they just threw in the towel.

I expect Johnny Crappichisno to start calling me dear.  Don't get too jealous, spoder.  

I already own Droid Assault. So even at the low, low price of $1.50, I'm not interested.

Edit: Good lord, this might be the most fascinating post that I've ever made.

Got my bundle from Drabe. Good job, Groupees. You made me go from a 1st day full price buyer to a last day dollar days buyer!

Anyone please buy me retro 3 bundle with dollar day price??

Will pay you paypal friends and family. I have $1.20 left, will send all.

Made me go from a last-ish day full price buyer to a last-ish day dollar day buyer.
... or a day after the last day "Awww fuck , forgot to buy that bundler".

Which to be honest, is still better than the full price buyer on this bundle.

... or a day after the last day "Awww fuck , forgot to buy that bundler".

Which to be honest, is still better than the full price buyer on this bundle.
Honestly, despite what it is named, I rarely actually pull a me.

Also, I actually sort of like this retro bundle.

Anyone have any extra bundles left? I'll buy them for $1.50, or lower, since this bundle is weak like Lance Bass's anus in a maximum penitentiary prison.

Be honest, you really don't have any interest in the bundle, you were just waiting to use that line....
Come on, you should know by now that me waiting to post something moderately offensive is about as commonplace as a Filipino woman marrying an old American geezer whom nobody else wants for his money.

It's actually smarter to buy the bundle for full price. At that point you just help people out with dollar bundles for 50 cents extra and make back your money. Last time they did this I made all my money back and it was a free bundle.

I did hold off on this one because I didn't know if they'd do this again, though. Either way, $1.50 PayPal sounds good to me. Can someone hook me up?

If anyone is still up and buying them I would be willing to do 1.50 in Amazon Gift Card for a dollar buy. Just send me a PM.

Edit: Heading to bed now but my offer still stands just send me a PM and I will get back to you tomorrow night.

I've actually come back to the retro bundle a few times looking at the games and I still can't get myself to pay $1.50 for it or $1 for the CotW one.
The UK bundle is pretty solid for $1 for Master Reboot and Ultratron if you don't have those. Also I was quite pleased that Soulbringer turned up as a bonus because that's one of those things that would have ended up on my GOG wishlist.

As for this one, though, I can't see myself playing any of this dreck, except maybe Nosferatu and that's an IG repeat.

Aargh... Groupees is having a problem with keys not showing up in new purchases...  I just wanted to grab Go! Go! Nippon! and designated it as my 1000th steam game.

Jonny CappuccinoGroupees HQ11:07

sorry folks, doing some updates to the site, and unfortunately key assignment is slow... you will get your keys before too long ... underlying problem will be addressed so won't be an issue after today

anyone still have one of these crappy bundles for 1.50?  I have a sickness I need to feed.

pm me if you have an extra to sell.

bread's done
Back