= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Groupees would have to be insane to do that.

I mean, I got it in a $6-tier at Humble, and the Steam MSRP is $10...
Just would be par for the course recently. Only thing I'm interested in in a bundle is in a tier that is barely cheaper than steam sales.

Groupees has never once had a tier that high, so that would be the par for no course.
Winter Wolves bundle had a $10 tier. I highly doubt the high tier in BM13 will be anymore than $5 though. Also, I liked your post for misinformation.

Winter Wolves bundle had a $10 tier. I highly doubt the high tier in BM13 will be anymore than $5 though. Also, I liked your post for misinformation.
Also if you buy five copies of any Groupees bundle Jonny will send you a new release of your choice off Steam.

Someone tell jonny crappychinos to make a music creator bundle.  Bundlestars and Humble are kicking their ass with these shitty gamemaker programs so they need to one up them with the shitty musicmaker.  

It probably will be a steam key this time, considering every 1C game in the bundle has a steam key.
Dang it Spoder I was trying to pass on this bundle....I wanted that one on Steam and want Etherlords 1. Everyone is saying how cool that one album is........ugg....

They're waiting to receive keys for The Longest Journey before launching BM13, which might be monday. They're also adding another game to the upper tier and reducing the price for that tier.. I'm guessing it's Dreamfall, because the dev screwed up and sent them Dreamfall keys instead of TLJ.

Not really concerned about all this since I've long since had Longest Journey and Dreamfall.

If I may channel MysterD for a moment if wishes were horses I'd take an IOU for Dreamfall Chapters though. :p

Alpha Kimori. Of course. I really shouldn't have grabbed that Anime bundle.
I got it on Big Fish a long ass time ago when it didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting added to Steam. I wrote the dev asking for a key and he gave me one while noting that he technically was not giving Steam keys to owners of that version because it was not the deluxe version (RPGmaker games really need deluxe versions?) but that he was making an exception for me.

Not really concerned about all this since I've long since had Longest Journey and Dreamfall.

If I may channel MysterD for a moment if wishes were horses I'd take an IOU for Dreamfall Chapters though. :p

I got it on Big Fish a long ass time ago when it didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting added to Steam. I wrote the dev asking for a key and he gave me one while noting that he technically was not giving Steam keys to owners of that version because it was not the deluxe version (RPGmaker games really need deluxe versions?) but that he was making an exception for me.
Extra pixels. Like at least 3 of them.

That's definitely Legend of Dungeon.  Antisquad is another one. 

Derp, never mind, there's a proper trailer up.  Wow, Nekro is in it?  Has to be a really high tier -- was a KS game and still Early Access.

n-e-ways, would be shocked if the Nekro tier were lower than $10 and expect it to be like $15... otherwise there's going to be a lot of pissed off KS backers/Steam EA buyers (it's $20 now).

n-e-ways, would be shocked if the Nekro tier were lower than $10 and expect it to be like $15... otherwise there's going to be a lot of pissed off KS backers/Steam EA buyers (it's $20 now).
I think Groupees has been in the bundle business long enough to know that tiers priced higher than $5 don't work for anyone other than Humble. Be prepared for some pissed off KS backers + EA buyers.

I bet they'll be even more pissed if Dollar Days comes around.

I think Groupees has been in the bundle business long enough to know that tiers priced higher than $5 don't work for anyone other than Humble. Be prepared for some pissed off KS backers + EA buyers.

I bet they'll be even more pissed if Dollar Days comes around.
Says the person who bough the $10 tier of the Winter Wolves Groupees bundle.

Forgot to mentioned Russia clash bundle had final unlock of Planet Alcatraz with a Steam key....okay bundle though imho the weakest of the Clash bundles so far.

Forgot to mentioned Russia clash bundle had final unlock of Planet Alcatraz with a Steam key....okay bundle though imho the weakest of the Clash bundles so far.
I think it might be the strongest clash, but that's due to the album by C-Jeff and not the bundle's games.

All the clash bundles were pretty weak.
They have an ok mix of albums/games though and the 1 dollar price makes them fun bundles kind of like the community bundles. Lots of unique stuff. I really need to see if that C-Jeff bundle is worth all the hype I've been hearing about it.

If you bought International Snooker from the Kiss Groupee 2 bundle back in September you now have a Steam key for it.

Happy day, this was pretty much the only game I regularly played on Desura  :D/

If you bought International Snooker from the Kiss Groupee 2 bundle back in September you now have a Steam key for it.

Happy day, this was pretty much the only game I regularly played on Desura :D/
Apparently I didn't buy that bundle, likely because I have strict standards when it comes to my steam library :nottalking:

Happy day, this was pretty much the only game I regularly played on Desura :D/
Keys aren't up in the IR Lunar Bundle yet.

bread's done
Back