= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't listen to Spoder. It's locked at 30 FPS, yuck yuck yuck.
I thought I remember some people in the forums complaining they couldn't get it to run at all too. I know that sort of thing exists in most Steam forums but it was more than just a couple of people IIRC.

Wow. There are NO bonuses. Is this a first?

And this bundle doesn't represent Russians. Where are the TF2 keys?

If this were a true Russian bundle they would have a link on the site where I could get it for half off from a guy not affiliated with the site selling its bundles

I had fun with the first Etherlords back in the day.  For $1, I'll give it and the rest of those games a go again.  Seems like a no-brainer. 

How many friggin bundles do they have going now? I lost count.

Got the Russia one. I think I was more excited about the railroad match 3 game than anything. ;)

I ended up throwing a dollar at the community one too because The Moon Silver comes with a Desura key and is on Greenlight.

I might have to get the Russian one after reading this:

Welcome to the Railyard – a match-3 evolved to realtime action puzzle game, fast and intensive, with lots of unnecessary visual details that doesn’t help you and random weird stuff happening whether you want it or not, complete with awesome country barbecue blues and startling sound effects. 

This makes is sound like you know first hand what it feels like to have a stick shoved up your arse.
I don't but I can't imagine wanting to find out. And actually I know someone who does so I really really don't want that as a personal experience. That's why I think comparing this to a crappy bundle is completely asinine internet nonsense.

I will get the community bundle....least to support CAG member Panda PI, plus a haiku of johnny's ramblings as a first bonus....who doesn't want that? The games likely suck badly, but I'll look at the books/comics/music and maybe torture myself with a game as well.

Russian bundle also has no bonuses? In Russia you are the bonus and should be happy you are getting the bundle! I likely wont touch it but can vouch that Etherlords 2 is a very fun game that I enjoyed playing probably around 10 years ago.

The album by C-Jeff, Big Steel Wheels.  Has it been bundled previously?  I have a link to it bookmarked and I remember listening to parts of it.  I just can't recall where I saw it.  A bonus for an IndieRoyale, maybe?

edit: Maybe I just saw it when looking up Preschtale, a different album from the same artist that was in a Groupees bundle awhile back.

edit: Maybe I just saw it when looking up Preschtale, a different album from the same artist that was in a Groupees bundle awhile back.
Yeah, that's the only one I have on Groupees, though I haven't bought every bundle so I might have just missed it (I got Preschtale in second chiptunes bundle).

Steam keys are promised for The Moon Silver if it gets greenlit, I reached out to the dev (he posts on GOG) and he confirmed it for me.

Still trying to get in touch with the Rubber Ducky dev (who also posts on GOG).

First bonus goal got added to the Russia bundle.. Cats Never Die - Bedtime Stories. Supposedly, it's music.. but the description doesn't make that clear.

Warreni I am sorry that you are so Internet Serious Business that hyperbole for the sake of humor bothers you so much.

As for the comparison to some of Humble's recent offerings I think it's fair. It's a bundle of primarily non games on a gaming site so I think it wouldn't be favored but the person was pointing out that it still has more to offer gamewise than some of humble's recent offerings.

I think the real person who has a stick up their ass is you. You're always so serious and act so above it all.

I don't but I can't imagine wanting to find out. And actually I know someone who does so I really really don't want that as a personal experience. That's why I think comparing this to a crappy bundle is completely asinine internet nonsense.
So "your friend" got a stick shoved up his ass? We're all friends here, Warreni, tell us what happened...

So "your friend" got a stick shoved up his ass? We're all friends here, Warreni, tell us what happened...
It was Pinocchio cosplay gone wrong. It involved face sitting and dirty talking. Let's just say Pinocchio didn't really like it and well, you know what happens when he tells a lie.

Rubber Ducky dev responded, Groupees buyers will get steam keys if it gets greenlit. Groupees is super lazy at providing that info lately.. a shame really, it'd help the devs a lot with getting their games greenlit if they updated the bundle page.

Be Mine 13 teaser video should go live tomorrow btw.

EDIT: Finally shows that both The Moon Silver and Rubber Ducky will have steam keys if greenlit on the Groupees page. Maybe this will raise their chances of getting greenlit.

Be Mine 13 teaser video is up

http://groupees.com/bm13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6V7onLC2YA

I think Legend of Dungeon is in it.. along with Alpha Kimori

EDIT: Seeing people mention that Miasmata, Nekro and Antisquad are in it too though.

EDIT 2: Along with Spate and The Longest Journey.

bread's done
Back