= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
If they're going to have more than four bundles running at a time then they should probably redesign the site so that more than four bundles show up on the front page. Had to refresh a couple of times so I could see what was in the shiny loot bundle.

Forgot the sarcasm font.
I thought it was kinda funny watching people try to figure out what games they'll be. This also made me chuckle a little.

PaulUnited States22:22
Chompy Chomp Chomp sucks

PaulUnited States22:22
I couldn't believe it when Groupees bundled it before, I thought it was a dumb joke

Someone hasn't been around bundles very long. :p

If they're going to have more than four bundles running at a time then they should probably redesign the site so that more than four bundles show up on the front page. Had to refresh a couple of times so I could see what was in the shiny loot bundle.
The site is designed like shit, but if you click the "Live Now" button at the top of the page it will show them all at once.

Next time try clicking on the [background=#66ff33]Live Now[/background] button.

Edit: I guess I had this tab open a while =P

Okay I played The Lady for like 40 minutes maybe less...don't bother with this. It's pretty much like the name of the company MPR ART Hallucinations, except I'm not a fan of this art. It's pretty much moving back and forward, shooting shards of glass and waiting for doors to appear where you go on and try to pass that room. Pretty creepy visuals, but well that's about it....don't bother imho and that is likely my last play of the game (if you want to know I made it to the 4th room).

I thought you guys were exaggerating... NOPE.

Here's the list though, cause Dr. Sasquatch's a trooper:

New Groupees.

The Horror Bundle:

$1 Tier:

$3 Tier:

First bonus is Soulbringer.
There's 6 bonuses, and Soulbringer is the first (lucky you Mooby). Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi is also confirmed to be one of the bonuses.

We'll see what the other 4 are?

I don't have either Age of Fear, but I'm not paying $3 for the second one and a game I already have, what a joke. Should have been $1-tier only bundle.

I'm guessing the reason they're holding this bundle at all is to get the Age of Fear games through Greenlight?

The problem with these bundles is a few things.

1) The pricing kind of sucks....too much of these should be dollar only bundles such as Shiny Loot 4 and Horror one....Build a Bundle is ok, the others the pricing is off.

2) Quality of games varies a lot....would be ok if the prices were better.

3) High number of games sold for bonuses. This one is a joke. Instead of having a lot of bonuses some of these games should already be in the bundle and the number of bonuses lessened. The bundles are selling horribly and it's just a slap in the face when you see ah need a 1000/2000 bundles till the next bonus but like 100 or less copies sell a day.... 

4) Stop running so many bundles at once! Your site looks bad and can't display them all. Keep it to the max number of bundles allowed to show on the front page (3-4 i forget now). They're really spreading their goods thin and it shows,

I still appreciate the uniqueness of a lot of the Groupees games even if the quality is all over the place. Just make some smarter bundles already and don't make them so thin that the bonuses are half the bundle (as in the KISS horror Groupee which will likely sell like garbage). 

The funny thing about the Horror one is that it is apparently promoting a new bundle site - Kissmybundles.com

So bundle promoting a bundle...so now shitty games will be split between Groupees and Kissmybundles?

The problem with these bundles is a few things.

1) The pricing kind of sucks....too much of these should be dollar only bundles such as Shiny Loot 4 and Horror one....Build a Bundle is ok, the others the pricing is off.

2) Quality of games varies a lot....would be ok if the prices were better.

3) High number of games sold for bonuses. This one is a joke. Instead of having a lot of bonuses some of these games should already be in the bundle and the number of bonuses lessened. The bundles are selling horribly and it's just a slap in the face when you see ah need a 1000/2000 bundles till the next bonus but like 100 or less copies sell a day....

4) Stop running so many bundles at once! Your site looks bad and can't display them all. Keep it to the max number of bundles allowed to show on the front page (3-4 i forget now). They're really spreading their goods thin and it shows,

I still appreciate the uniqueness of a lot of the Groupees games even if the quality is all over the place. Just make some smarter bundles already and don't make them so thin that the bonuses are half the bundle (as in the KISS horror Groupee which will likely sell like garbage).
^ Pretty much everything that Groupees is doing wrong right now.

I'm offering some Shiny Loot Bundle Games

Clones - Steam Key

Mosby's Confederacy - Steam Key

Jack Keane - Shiny Loot Redemption Code

SoulCaster 1&2 - Shiny Loot Redemption Code

Claim one of them in a comment and it's yours. I'll PM you the key/redemption code afterwards.

Clones - Steam Key

Claim one of them in a comment and it's yours. I'll PM you the key/redemption code afterwards.
I would very much like to have Clones, good sir. Thanks for the giveaway!

Clones - Steam Key

Jack Keane on the off-chance they decide to provide Steam keys for it like they should. Thanku kindly.

Clones - Steam Key

Wow that was quick! Thanks!

No one wanted the SoulCaster 1&2 Shinyloot key? Someone can have it even if they got one of the others if no takes within an hour i'll edit and just put up the key.

Clones - Steam Key

All keys should now be accounted for...enjoy the games!

Bought an extra bundle by accident.  Here are some keys:

Steam:

Eschalon: Book I      JNJBP-DTX7C-BB9KB

Desura:

BANZAI PECAN: Last Hope for the Young Century         LTW7C-KW215-Y54R3-DZP5D-RMCW3

Yelaxot               LTJMD-O4CI9-Q1XB0-M7DB2-QAG5G

Bought an extra bundle by accident. Here are some keys:

Steam:

Eschalon: Book I JNJBP-DTX7C-BB9KB

Desura:

BANZAI PECAN: Last Hope for the Young Century LTW7C-KW215-Y54R3-DZP5D-RMCW3

Yelaxot LTJMD-O4CI9-Q1XB0-M7DB2-QAG5G
I took Yelaxot. Thank you!

Damn you, Bobby, for taking Banzai.

So Q.U.B.E., which was in the Groupees Holiday Helpings bundle, released a 'director's cut' as a different game charging for it. They wanted to give a 50% discount for existing owners to rebuy this version. I don't think I need to tell you how the community felt about that.

Long story short, the developer said he would give a steam key for the director's cut if you own the original and write to [email protected] with your Steam username.

Shred Head [developer] 12 hours ago

Hi everyone,

We’ve read through all your comments and honestly didn’t realise the decision to make the game paid for existing customers (albeit the 50% discount) would cause so much negativity within our fanbase. We’ve spent around a year adding the new content to the game, recording voice actors, hiring a writer and getting an entirely new soundtrack produced to fit with the new narrative. Originally we said the update would be free but we ended up spending a lot longer and a lot more money on the revised version of the game and felt it justified a price tag. You guys are the reason we’re able to make games for a living so the last thing we want to do is upset people. In this case we’d like to sincerely apologise to those who feel cheated by this and are happy to offer you a free steam key for the game if you own the original. Send an email to [email protected] with your Steam username requesting a key.
Apparently though, they've been questioning some people whose emails are not similar to their Steam user name thinking they are lying or some such. :roll:

*Edited to add: Q.U.B.E. is also in the current Indie Royale bundle with the notice"This is NOT the Director's Cut" so they might try to pull some crap for people who previously got it in a bundle.

So Jonny says that one of the games listed on the poll found here will be in Be Mine 13 bundle.

Made a list for those who are too lazy to click the link and scroll down.

• Always Sometimes Monsters

• Child of Light

• Cognition - Episodes 1

• Cognition - Episodes 3 4

• Desktop Dungeons

• Emerald City Confidential

• FLY'N

• Lili: Child of Geos

• Nekro

• Nidhogg

• Nihilumbra

• Project Zomboid

• Spate

• Starbound

• The Stanley Parable

• Skyrim

• Broforce

• Evil Genius

• Blade Symphony

• Legend of Dungeon

I'm going to go with the typo and say we are getting Cognition Episodes 3 + 4 :whistle2:k

So Jonny says that one of the games listed on the poll found here will be in Be Mine 13 bundle.

Made a list for those who are too lazy to click the link and scroll down.

• Always Sometimes Monsters
  • Child of Light
  • Cognition - Episodes 1
  • Desktop Dungeons
  • Emerald City Confidential
  • FLY'N
  • Lili: Child of Geos
  • Nekro
  • Nidhogg
  • Nihilumbra
  • Project Zomboid
  • Spate
  • Starbound
  • The Stanley Parable
  • Skyrim
  • Broforce
  • Evil Genius
  • Blade Symphony
  • Legend of Dungeon

I'm going to go with the typo and say we are getting Cognition Episodes 3 + 4 :whistle2:k
Well I only have Skyrim, so that's good news for me then :D/

bread's done
Back