= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
I see Hermaphrodites in the actual post. So my post is the winner.
lostunderwear would like the Steam/GOG/Desura/House key to give to one of the following familial relations:

Mother: Estranged
Father: Estranged
Maternal Grandmother: Friendly relationship
Maternal Grandfather: Estranged
Paternal Grandmother: Deceased
Paternal Grandfather: Deceased
Paternal aunt: Friendly relationship
Maternal cousin (F): Strained relationship
Paternal cousin (F): Deceased

EDIT: GO GO GADGET BASIC FAMILY RELATIONSHIP GENERATOR!

Yeah, you can check the Steam forums under the Dracula games, but basically Foxhack is correct. The Steam versions are gimped, missing movies and whole chunks of gameplay, but the GOG versions are intact.
Are there ways to mod + fix the Steam-versions?

2 are have cards

Plus, a Community bundle is starting soon. I know for a fact it has awesome music in it cos some of my music is going to be in it. ;)
have the put out any clues what the games might be. Also the bundle your music is , is that a pure music bundle or with games

have the put out any clues what the games might be. Also the bundle your music is , is that a pure music bundle or with games
Apart from them all being on Steam and none of them being on Groupees before, I don't think so.

The Community bundles are usually pretty big bundles of games (DRM Free and Desura), music, books and art.

How many times is Groupees going to keep shoveling trash out the window, asking for payment up front, before everyone figures out that the odds are heavily against it being decent?

Fantasy Bundle going live in less than 20 minutes.

edit - fuck it, pre-ordered.
Yeah, it's weird. This one has a crap upper tier and a pretty decent $1 tier. I would have bought this one at $1 if they hadn't roped me into pre-ordering.

How many times is Groupees going to keep shoveling trash out the window, asking for payment up front, before everyone figures out that the odds are heavily against it being decent?
This one was the rare exception for me, but I gambled because I usually like Groupees with a "fantasy" theme. I steer clear of the greenlight ones though.

They just need to cycle that one good (eh, well, howzabout "ok") bundle in occasionally just to keep up the appearances that if you keep throwing coins down the well, you'll come up a winner.

Even after everyone knows they're pre-ordering trash...it's still a better buy than anything from Indie Royale.

I did warn everyone.

That said, with Whisper of a Rose and Fairytale, the games are better than I was expecting.

Even after everyone knows they're pre-ordering trash...it's still a better buy than anything from Indie Royale.
To draw on rcsample's slightly disturbing excrement obsession:

Being slightly less shitty than shit itself is not actually an adequate reason to buy a thing.

bread's done
Back