= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone should make a business of churning out shitty games but have them release on Steam because people will throw money at anything as long as it comes with a steam key.

Oh wait that's Aldorlea.

ELVEN LEGACY

0GLM5-23GYN-K0XGV

KNIGHTSHIFT

2PX80-FRNP3-NFIJF

SWEET LILY DREAMS

2QL2G-XPMRB-MXX32

yes i preordered fuck u guys

Someone should make a business of churning out shitty games but have them release on Steam because people will throw money at anything as long as it comes with a steam key.

Oh wait that's Aldorlea. Anuman Interactive 1C Company Microids UIG Playway most companies with games on Steam.
FTFY

Okay maybe I'm dense but not seeing the new pre-order bundle.

I did notice this on their blog though:

grps_wall_add_media_2-150x150.png
December Dev Update

I hope that everyone is preparing for a wonderful holiday season. On our end, we are quite busy putting together some holiday bundles of joy for everyone while also continuing to work diligently on new platform features. Here’s a quick update on the dev front. We will be rolling out some new features, likely next week, including the first iteration of the Groupees Wall.

The Wall will provide users new ways to connect with one another and share their passions in digital media, including in games, music and video. We’ll also be adding some frequently requested filters to your profile pages to make it easier to sort and locate products and unused keys.

After The Wall is fully implemented, we will be moving on to another highly anticipated feature, Groupees Trading Coins. That is now slated for January 2015, along with another new “hush hush” initiative that we’re quite excited about. Lots of fun and excitement is on the way this month and into 2015!

Your friend,

Jonny
I am glad to see that Groupees is coming out of the 90s AOL era and into the 00s Myspace era.

Okay maybe I'm dense but not seeing the new pre-order bundle.

I did notice this on their blog though:

I am glad to see that Groupees is coming out of the 90s AOL era and into the 00s Myspace era.
It's a chiptunes bundle, no games. They put it under the chat feed.

Chiptunes bundles are usually better than generic Fantasy/Horror/Medieval/Sometimes Tuesday/Generico bundles imho. The music is very listenable in them and usually high quality. Plus they're a dollar..

Chiptunes bundles are usually better than generic Fantasy/Horror/Medieval/Sometimes Tuesday/Generico bundles imho. The music is very listenable in them and usually high quality. Plus they're a dollar..
Well, only if you like chiptunes. Otherwise they're a waste of bundle space.

https://groupees.com/bagb15 for reserve is up => $1.25
Any hints/leaks as to what's in it yet?

I don't have the patience to scroll through their precious little chat window.

Man, they're churning out these greenlight bundles like it's going out of style.
As opposed to everyone else? They're all doing it these days. A shit ton of bundles concurrently is the thing to do.

With more indies on Steam, most aren't getting noticed so they have to bundle to get any kind of income at all. Of course the bundle sites are more than happy to oblige.

Poopies hasn't delivered a solid bundle in a while.  The fact that they offer preoders for so low should tell you something -- trying to trap people into preordering poop.

Poopies hasn't delivered a solid bundle in a while. The fact that they offer preoders for so low should tell you something -- trying to trap people into preordering poop.
It's really not hard for me to preorder the greenlight bundles. Typically only one game actually interests me, but with in a year half the games are on steam with trading cards that let me net more steam credit then I paid for the bundle... so it's like getting the game I am interested in for free and like $1.50 of steam credit for $1.25. aka win win.

Groupees has the best greenlight bundles now, although that's not saying much since most of the games that haven't been greenlit are garbage. If preorders have had a positive effect on anything, it's their greenlight bundles.

Groupees has the best greenlight bundles now, although that's not saying much since most of the games that haven't been greenlit are garbage. If preorders have had a positive effect on anything, it's their greenlight bundles.
Anything not already greenlit is mostly scraping the bottom of the barrel. At this point a blind deaf monkey could get a game greenlit. The Greenlight bundles are basically helping you get a portion of the shittiest shit sooner rather than later.

Of course none of that matters if you are playing the Steam: Gotta Catch 'Em All metagame.

It's a $1.25 gamble for a bunch of possible +1 steam trash no one in their right mind would ever play. I don't understand why people can't grasp this.

Okay I know it was in the free giveback bundle and all that, but seriously? A 'Deluxe Edition' for an ASCII game? Add him as a friend on Steam and message him to 'explain our situation' to get a key?

http://steamcommunity.com/app/328760/discussions/0/619573787401565994/#c619573787427411444

Our relationship with IndieGala is good, but as you've hinted, a lot of these bundles promise keys without really checking in with developers, which can be misleading for consumers.

One thing to note is that SanctuaryRPG and SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition are two different games, and SanctuaryRPG Vanilla got cancelled. However, if anyone does feel like they deserve a key, please don't hesitate to friend me on Steam and explain your situation. I'll be glad to fix the situation for you. :D
If I understand this post, you're stating that Groupees Greenlight won't be honored unless people individually contact you with a request. Am I correct? If so, I'll certainly comply.
I would also counter his assertion that the bundles are promising things without checking with them with the developers are agreeing to contracts without reading or comprehending them.

Okay I know it was in the free giveback bundle and all that, but seriously? A 'Deluxe Edition' for an ASCII game? Add him as a friend on Steam and message him to 'explain our situation' to get a key?

http://steamcommunity.com/app/328760/discussions/0/619573787401565994/#c619573787427411444

I would also counter his assertion that the bundles are promising things without checking with them with the developers are agreeing to contracts without reading or comprehending them.
At this point what do they think agreeing to put your game into a "build a greenlight bundle" means.

At this point what do they think agreeing to put your game into a "build a greenlight bundle" means.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think it was in any of the Groupees greenlight bundles (I own them all and don't have a key for it in any of them). I don't know all of the bundles it was in because IGB wiki sucks now, but from googling it appears to have been in Bundle Bandits, some IG Monday, and the Give Back bundle.

Well they do have a 'vote for this game on Greenlight' button up which one could easily think implies keys would be given. I'll have to check wayback to see if they changed that. Nothing on Wayback and a Google search is inconclusive.

Also they still have the old version up on DIG promising keys. :p http://www.dailyindiegame.com/superbundle_14.html

*Edit: And yes IGBwiki sucks ass anymore.

[quote name="Mooby" post="12324136" timestamp="1418442997"]Because I still can't grasp how a grown man collects digital entries on a screen.[/quote]
If knife skins are selling for the price of a real car...

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think it was in any of the Groupees greenlight bundles (I own them all and don't have a key for it in any of them). I don't know all of the bundles it was in because IGB wiki sucks now, but from googling it appears to have been in Bundle Bandits, some IG Monday, and the Give Back bundle.
Fair point. I assumed too much.

I'm sorry you're poor. Also, it doesn't seem to stop you begging from me constantly.
You needn't be sorry about something that isn't true. Also, I don't see how offering $1 for one game in a $4 bundle is begging but maybe you have a different lexicon than the normals.

Well they do have a 'vote for this game on Greenlight' button up which one could easily think implies keys would be given. I'll have to check wayback to see if they changed that. Nothing on Wayback and a Google search is inconclusive.

Also they still have the old version up on DIG promising keys. :p http://www.dailyindiegame.com/superbundle_14.html

*Edit: And yes IGBwiki sucks ass anymore.
The icon was always like that even when the bundle was running. I remember seeing that and figured they didn't want to give them out since it was a free bundle. I vaguely remember there being text for the IG Monday #28 it was in that you'd get keys, but this image doesn't really say anything about it.

You needn't be sorry about something that isn't true. Also, I don't see how offering $1 for one game in a $4 bundle is begging but maybe you have a different lexicon than the normals.
You have never in your life offered me money, ever. In fact, it took you over 6 months to repay a 2 dollar debt. You keep thinking you're Slick Willie, the used car salesman offering me 6 cent cards for my dup scraps.

Because I still can't grasp how a grown man collects digital entries on a screen.
I'm not a grown man. I'm an adult male by physical age only, by all other accounts I'm a mentally handicapped, prepubescent man-child with serious social anxiety, addiction and impulse control problems.

bread's done
Back