e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone happened to pre-order as a gift and doesn't want it

VDYf4zu.gif
and 25 cents

I kind of want that Jane Angel HOG and that other bubble gem Egypt whatever game but not quite 2 dolla want.

Bottom tier is garbage though.
If you're in Tebow chat, I'll hook you up in a second.

Just a reminder that this is a combination of the previous Who's Developing Now and WGN Drastik Measure bundles (both of which sucked) and has no affiliation with Coral whatsoever.

But SEVEN bundles? Seriously?

Just a reminder that this is a combination of the previous Who's Developing Now and WGN Drastik Measure bundles (both of which sucked) and has no affiliation with Coral whatsoever.

Didn't they have nine bundles up at one point? Games, comics, and music.

And yeah stay the hell away from this. Coral mentioned he wasn't happy about them using the "Who's X now?" tagline to try to get people to preorder the bundle.

Thanks... I'm going to go cry into my peanut butter and honey sandwich now.
Tears are an excellent condiment. Too bad they contain lots of sodium.

Also what the hell is that burger made out of. Beans? Not even we would put beans on a burger.

Even assuming you accept something with beans in it as chili, I'm fairly certain that anybody calling something chili when it has that high a concentration of beans in it has brain damage.
I only eat chili with beans in it. The one without is like a mix of cat vomit and dog diarrhea.

Pretty sure that's chili with a bun on top, right? :puke:
There's a burger on the very bottom, where the "Market" pointer is indicating, and all of the chili toppings are the bundle sites. Groupees are the onions, because they make everyone cry.

thatsthejoke.jpg

Not that you should pre-order the heathen WDN bundle anyways, but Groupees chatbot is at it again:

[CYG] ChatBot (!help) - https://trello.com/b/6cZPbfjx/halbot-babblesCanada17:19
Nearly Certain: SickBrick, Survivors, 8-Bit Adventures: The Forgotten Journey. Close to sure: Aerena Masters Edition --Chad @ Thu, 30 Apr 2015 18:46:04 GMT

I know it was unreliable during Kiss 5, but given the subpar selection offered this time, it's probably on the mark.

8-Bit looks okay (first bundle) , but everything else is a meh repeat. 

I will wait for 8-bit adventures in a way better likely debut somewhere else bundle. Not falling for this trap again. I still am very disappointed in BIAB3.

Not as bad as I was expecting. 2 of the 3 greenlight games are new to bundles. Only difference between this and the first one was I was missing a Steam key from the other one (the Founder DLC which is in the current weekly anyways), and there's less DRM-free games.

Aerena has been in quite a few bundles lately, though I don't have it. I guess they must be trying to stimulate the dead multiplayer population.

Aerena has been in quite a few bundles lately, though I don't have it. I guess they must be trying to stimulate the dead multiplayer population.
Seems they changed their mind about game hoarders since they didn't want to give them keys before.

After that BIB3 pre-order i'm not pre-ordering these not Be Mine bundles anymore, and even those are slipping in quality. You wont mess with me again!

Some of the Remutes have been somewhat decent, but I hate that they're doing preorders for them now. I don't think they've had preorders for Remute bundles before?

Some of the Remutes have been somewhat decent, but I hate that they're doing preorders for them now. I don't think they've had preorders for Remute bundles before?
I fuzzily recall $1 pre-ordering some remute bundle (musta known something specific was in it)... yes, they've oddly been better than Groupees average.

Nah they're usually a dollar and relatively decent sans the music. Lots of smaller games with some being neat overall. Hoping for that for the new bundle, but Groupees has been third tier lately behind Humble, BundleStars and Indiegala. Indiegala is close to Groupees with quanitity over quality though, so only a few buys there as well.

Nah they're usually a dollar and relatively decent sans the music. Lots of smaller games with some being neat overall. Hoping for that for the new bundle, but Groupees has been third tier lately behind Humble, BundleStars and Indiegala. Indiegala is close to Groupees with quanitity over quality though, so only a few buys there as well.
Groupees is worse than Indie Royale now which is sad, at least 99% of the games in the main IR bundles haven't been bundled before. The only thing they have going for them is greenlight bundles and the occasional Be Mine (which haven't been great lately).

Indie Gala and BundleStars have been great for me.

Leaked list: for $2.50 pre-order,

Singularity

Life Is Strange (season Pass)

Super Time Force Ultra

FF XIII-2

Achron

Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock

Time Rifters

Bonuses: A high-res pic of Remute's log cutter. Braid. The musical score to The Brave Little Toaster.
Is this legit? Or feline humor?

Leaked list: for $2.50 pre-order,

Singularity
Life Is Strange (season Pass)
Super Time Force Ultra
FF XIII-2
Achron
Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock
Time Rifters

Bonuses: A high-res pic of Remute's log cutter. Braid. The musical score to The Brave Little Toaster.
Just received an email saying it was only a Washington to pee order.

I fuzzily recall $1 pre-ordering some remute bundle (musta known something specific was in it)... yes, they've oddly been better than Groupees average.
i got a buck

remute rewind your mind bundle back on nov 2014

BEEKYR: SHMUP FOR EXPERTS
level 22 (steam key)

mind path to thalamus (steam key)

Mutant colossus from outer space

phantasmaburbia

red goblin

rox

like 8 music crap

[quote name="motoki" post="12676305" timestamp="1430789939"]Meh I'll pass. Really tired of the mystery diarrhea Poopees keeps shitsploding out lately.[/quote]
Poopies needs more "Murder She Wrote" bundles.

bread's done
Back