= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that apartment visual novel is now on my watch list. Otherwise I'm really glad I passed on this!
Really? +5 and two dupes plus at least one decent-looking album seems pretty good to me. I am, of course, wishing I hadn't grabbed robotEX a couple of weeks back.

Really? +5 and two dupes plus at least one decent-looking album seems pretty good to me. I am, of course, wishing I hadn't grabbed robotEX a couple of weeks back.
I think i'm at that point where I realize I'm not going to play half my games in my lifetime. I will say it's decent though and honestly the albums in the 2nd tier look good (not the remute one). Honestly it's the best Groupees bundle in about a month.

Eradicator? I hope we get Steel, Superboy and Cyborg Superman as unlockable bonuses!

Seriously though I actually have Eradicator on CD and thought "if it gets on Steam or GOG, I'll grab it there." And well, there it is. The Chris Huelsbeck album is a very good bonus. Glad I took a chance and preordered.

Honestly I've lost trust in Groupees. I'm only thinking of pre-ordering the Greenlight bundles since they're very cheap. I can always get rid of other keys later when they get on Steam. I think i'm pretty much done with their other bundles until they're revealed. Tired of this pre-order bull for the most part though.

The new Dynamite Comics bundle is up, but I'm not sure about some of the titles. The $2 tier seems OK but the upper tiers don't have that much in them. What's weird is that there are a bunch of loose issues in this bundle. Like Shaft #2 but not #1 which would require you to have bought the previous bundle.

Having been a long time console gamer, I only recently got a new enough PC to run some of this stuff. Probably not going to do a whole lot of PC gaming, but figured I'd try some of these bundle deals and that Remute bundle did kind of suck after I preordered. So not so sure about Groupees myself.

Honestly I've lost trust in Groupees. I'm only thinking of pre-ordering the Greenlight bundles since they're very cheap. I can always get rid of other keys later when they get on Steam. I think i'm pretty much done with their other bundles until they're revealed. Tired of this pre-order bull for the most part though.
I think I lost all interest in Groupees Greenlight bundles once I realized I'm pretty much just trading most of the games away once they get Steam keys.

Groupees and IR are in a race to the bottom.
Personally I think the last couple of Indie Royale Debut bundles are better than the last couple of Greenlight bundles. Hell, I think they're probably better than the last few Groupees bundles period.

The new Dynamite Comics bundle is up, but I'm not sure about some of the titles. The $2 tier seems OK but the upper tiers don't have that much in them. What's weird is that there are a bunch of loose issues in this bundle. Like Shaft #2 but not #1 which would require you to have bought the previous bundle.
Yes, most of the series in here require that you either bought the first bundle or have the previous numbers from other sources. Humble's comic bundles tend to be the same way. That's also probably why that ridiculous $30 tier is there.

But I also agree that the pickings are relatively slim compared to the previous bundle. It's as if Groupees and Dynamite said, "well, we'll just make this a series of bundles and if you want one you'd better damn well buy them all." I kind-of want the $10 tier for the Army of Darkness stuff, but it's a hard sell for the rest.

Pre-order would have been nice for this one. I suppose 24 issues isn't bad for $2, with another 23 for the $5 tier, and an additional 31 for $10. It's a lot less overlap with the Humble Dynamite Bundles, too, though the selection certainly seems a little random and sparse, and I think the actual quantity on offer is less than previous Dynamite bundles, as well.

Gonna have to think about this one. The last one was a decent buy at the $5 tier for me since I skipped the Dynamite Holidays Humble, but this one seems to have more of its desirability skewed into higher tiers. And since there is less overlap with the Humbles, there's probably more chance that what's on offer will end up in a future Humble.

Pre-order would have been nice for this one. I suppose 24 issues isn't bad for $2, with another 23 for the $5 tier, and an additional 31 for $10. It's a lot less overlap with the Humble Dynamite Bundles, too, though the selection certainly seems a little random and sparse, and I think the actual quantity on offer is less than previous Dynamite bundles, as well.

Gonna have to think about this one. The last one was a decent buy at the $5 tier for me since I skipped the Dynamite Holidays Humble, but this one seems to have more of its desirability skewed into higher tiers. And since there is less overlap with the Humbles, there's probably more chance that what's on offer will end up in a future Humble.
Well, I can tell you that the American Flagg and Queen Sonja stuff was all in previous bundles, which puts a big hole in the value of that $10 tier.

Having been a long time console gamer, I only recently got a new enough PC to run some of this stuff. Probably not going to do a whole lot of PC gaming, but figured I'd try some of these bundle deals and that Remute bundle did kind of suck after I preordered. So not so sure about Groupees myself.
This kind of a bad time for many of the bundle sites and PC sales in general. If you haven't already checked it out, Bundle Stars has a pretty solid deal with their Killer Bundle 3. Also, check the second post of the Steam thread for other possibly useful threads to follow.

If you're new, BundleStars is gonna be awesome for you.

All I can think of for the hints are tails, so it has to be "Tales."

So probably Tales of Maj'Eyal and The Book of Unwritten Tales. I don't think they could pull off games from TellTale, like Tales from the Borderlands or Tales of Monkey Island.

Why oh why did I feel the need to view that Poopees preview page and scroll down to the AOL 90s chat room with Myspace animated sparkly icons?

8nIohYy.png

*ETA oh and just because the still doesn't give the full on effect

dancing-cat-1414500378.gif
91-pile-of-poo.png
licking-cat-1414163498.gif
zombie-1413615613.png
hamster-1417018782.gif
ezgif-1142257717-1424876168.gif

Where is my preorder button Poopies for BM19 I am starting to have withdrawals.

From poopies chat:

Deathman Kenshi ⓒSlovakia06:37
ok so any rebundle ? I guess you can say at least that to us 

gif_192x172_c499b1.gif
Shifty SlugGroupees HQ06:38
1 game was indeed in another bundle, but we got a bit more for it plus was not high profile bundle. so changes are you might have missed it.

So last night, I told Spoder, as a joke, that the green cat was the cat from Freedom Planet.

Other than the game being featured in a Gala prior to being in the current Humble Weekly... it almost fits with the clue.

So last night, I told Spoder, as a joke, that the green cat was the cat from Freedom Planet.

Other than the game being featured in a Gala prior to being in the current Humble Weekly... it almost fits with the clue.
He's probably being a dumbass and thinking 'Oh hey it was in an expensive Humble Tier so everyone will still want it' while completely not realizing that everyone bought that damned game already in a cheapass Gala bundle.

bread's done
Back