= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Groupees Return preorders are live ($1 for full bundle). Supposedly includes classic games
It's gonna be all games they bundled 6 months ago.
Perhaps not. This is "curated" by the staff of a German magazine that specializes in the really really old 8-bit European computer stuff. So I suspect some fakey retro games and a few modern things will show up.

Plus the bot had these "hints":

3 on Steam, 1 DRM-free, 1 Desura, Moonbase 332 http://www.desura.com/games/moonbase-332, amiga, Sid Meier (doesn't have Sid Meier in the title), a greenlit game (greenlit long ago, on steam now), a sequel to the Sid Meier game not done by Sid Meier --ЖасминМакКой @ Mon, 01 Jun 2015 20:16:55 GMT

Plus the bot had these "hints":

Sid Meier (doesn't have Sid Meier in the title),..., a sequel to the Sid Meier game not done by Sid Meier
These clues, if accurate, point to Railroad Tycoon or Silent Service. The originals were designed by Sid Meier, but didn't have his name on them, and he had nothing to do with the sequels. Both Silent Service games are on Steam. So is RT2, but not 1.

Edit: Silent Service 2 and the original Railroad Tycoon were both available on the Amiga. Doesn't help to narrow it down.

I kinda want to preorder because of the music, but eh. Ltrain's comment made me think that this will include Silent Service, at the least.

The thought of the bundle containing Silent Service is the reason I'm NOT moraning this bundle. :speaktothehand:
Yeah.. Railroads or Silent Service is a reason for me to not buy the bundle. Thanks, but no thanks.

I have a feeling I won't be buying anymore Groupees bundles until the next Be Mine (which is probably either this week or the next)

Just preordered as a gift, but Remute just said this about the Amiga game:

Remute 05:27
amigaforever is not in.

Remute 05:27

it will be a classic game from the legendary studio 'cinemaware'.

So it could be one of the games included here:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/326590/
More likely to be Wings! Remastered, he said it's a flying game. Not even sure if you can activate individual games from the Cinemaware anthology

More likely to be Wings! Remastered, he said it's a flying game. Not even sure if you can activate individual games from the Cinemaware anthology
You could get the Amiga disks. :p

So yeah it's got to be one or the other. Most likely Wings, as you say. I wouldn't mind getting the other one, but it's likely Wings

It's actually a pretty good deal if you want Wings! Remastered for a dollar (if that ends up being the game), but the rest of the bundle looks like total shit.

https://www.return-magazin.de/

Return leaked the contents of the bundle.

Games:

Wings! (Emulated Amiga Edition)

Silent Service 1 & 2

David

Drive To Hell

Moonbase 332

Music:

Sound Factory - Chris Huelsbeck

Solid Gold OST - remute

Cyber City - Poison

and

RETURN-Wallpaper

So apparently it's the classic Wings version and not the remastered one? I don't think it's even a steam key. inb4 motoki's pissed.

https://www.return-magazin.de/

Return leaked the contents of the bundle.

Games:

Wings! (Emulated Amiga Edition)

Silent Service 1 & 2

David

Drive To Hell

Moonbase 332

Music:

Sound Factory - Chris Huelsbeck

Solid Gold OST - remute

Cyber City - Poison

and

RETURN-Wallpaper

So apparently it's the classic Wings version and not the remastered one? I don't think it's even a steam key. inb4 motoki's pissed.
Glad I didn't pull the trigger on this. No, it's probably not a Steam key, as I don't think Wings! "Classic" is on Steam at all. It might be a GOG key, if you're lucky. This would have been great for the remastered version, but as it is, it sucks just as much as I thought it would. Another terrible instance of Germans ruining things for the rest of us.

Glad I didn't pull the trigger on this. No, it's probably not a Steam key, as I don't think Wings! "Classic" is on Steam at all. It might be a GOG key, if you're lucky. This would have been great for the remastered version, but as it is, it sucks just as much as I thought it would. Another terrible instance of Germans ruining things for the rest of us.
cyanic or w/e his name is from Groupees chat said it probably doesn't have a GOG key, although he can't confirm it.. so there's not even that going for it. Honestly my expectations are so low for Groupees. The only bundles I don't madjoki are greenlight and Be Mine.

Couldn't even be arsed to give us a GOG key for Wings (Emulated Amoeba edition)...thanks Poopies...

Wait, hold it a second music from Poison!

I was like:

poison2.jpg

then I listened to it and was like (it's also free on BandCrap):

j9exbdk.png

Shockingly, the Remute album is decent.

Silent Service 1 was a want.  If Wings Classic gets a gog key or ends up on Steam (and we get a key) this bundle may be able to rate as high as "Meh."

Shockingly, the Remute album is decent.

Silent Service 1 was a want. If Wings Classic gets a gog key or ends up on Steam (and we get a key) this bundle may be able to rate as high as "Meh."
It is on steam, in the Cinemaware anthology. You won't get a steam key. Best that you can hope for is a GOG key

then I listened to it and was like (it's also free on BandCrap):

j9exbdk.png
The album isn't bad. I'm thinking of redeeming the gift link just to get this in my account.

Edit: And hey, the Solid Gold OST is not by Remute, but by someone called Gerrit Wille. Yeah, keeping this then.

The album isn't bad. I'm thinking of redeeming the gift link just to get this in my account.

Edit: And hey, the Solid Gold OST is not by Remute, but by someone called Gerrit Wille. Yeah, keeping this then.
Ah. That explains why it doesn't suck.

So this bundle is three decent albums, Silent Service 1 on steam, and Wings classic as a DRM-free download. (Plus some dupes.) Still lacking.

I bought it as a gift. Then I viewed the bundle after it was released and thought I didn't have two of the games, so I redeemed it myself. Then I went to redeem the games and found out I already had them all.

In case anyone's been half-ass watching the saga unfold, Groupees has extended the Dynamite # 2 bundle about four times now, most recently at approximately 3:00 AM my time and it's running for another 10 (?) hours at this point. The last bonus goal was dropped from 1,500 to 1,350 as well, so they're hoping to get about 40 more takers before it truly (?) ends. To say that sales must have been disappointing would be a vast understatement.

I don't have enough faith in Groupees to believe that's the game, but if it is that's a pretty sweet snag. I would've thought Humble would've had it first.
I'm willing to believe it, if only because they were also the first and only ones so far to bundle those MacVenture games by the same devs.

Of course, I still wouldn't preorder a Groupees bundle on their word alone, and they haven't even said it's Shadowgate yet, so there's not even any word to trust.

bread's done
Back