Johnny

Last edited by a moderator:
Have:

Preorder of the bundle

Want:

Someone to send a gallon of elephant dung to slidecage's house

Sincerely,

Johnny
I'd do it if you give me majority shares of Tremor-bro Games corporation.

Groupees site seems ok now, launch the darn bundle already

dancing-cat-1414500378.gif

(I think this delaying is probably Groupees new anti-madjoki defence system)

Bundle was so bad they pulled the plug as a public service.
It's probably more like there was actually a good game in the bundle and the devs got wind of it and told them they couldn't sell the game on their site for so cheap. Shadowgategate.

I have Shadowgate from Kickstarter and Pier Solar from Humble so there's really no reason at all to waste $2.50 with the bundle that keeps getting pushed back, right? It was easy to go to work and forget about it but it's still available now that I have free time.

Heh people in the Poopees AOL chat are lamenting that the server issues are causing the chat to lag and be flakey and they are saying they may need to use Steam chat.

Have:

Preorder of the bundle

Want:

Someone to send a gallon of elephant dung to slidecage's house

Sincerely,
Johnny
I'll do it in the morning when this McDonald's crap expels itself violently and explosively out my poopees hole.

This message brought to you by McDonald's, official sponsor of poopees.

None of the bundles can be purchased right now. All the other pages, like Purchases can be viewed, but nothing can be bought it seems. Glad I got in on the VN bundle while I still had time. If Groupees is going out, it's going out with a bang with that bundle!

None of the bundles can be purchased right now. All the other pages, like Purchases can be viewed, but nothing can be bought it seems. Glad I got in on the VN bundle while I still had time. If Groupees is going out, it's going out with a bang with that bundle!
lol it's not going out, they're having temporary server issues

lol it's not going out, they're having temporary server issues
I was kidding. What with the crap bundles that they've been offering that's terrible, even to a console peasant like me, I figured (jokingly) that they weren't getting any more money and were closing up shop.

I was kidding. What with the crap bundles that they've been offering that's terrible, even to a console peasant like me, I figured (jokingly) that they weren't getting any more money and were closing up shop.
Oh, I expect they will eventually, but for now I think they make enough off of shitty preorders to stay afloat.

I hope Groupees doesn't die yet. I still have keys that I can't be arsed to redeem. I mean, copy, paste, it's so much trouble just for that +1. I miss one button redeeming.

I immediately put any extra keys I am not redeeming for whatever reason in a spreadsheet (in a cloud account) and I urge everyone else to do so as well. If you do it as you go along it's not so bad. If you wait until you own 300 bundles to do it of course it's a pain.

I just don't trust any of these sites not to suddenly pull the plug because 'the CEO is in the hospital' or whatever excuse of the week they are using and neither should anyone else. Poopees has already proven themselves unreliable with they who hard drive crash debacle they had quite some time ago.

People are happy there: the chat is working again

dancing-cat-1414500378.gif

​
Also, cyanic confirmed Shadowgate 2014... and the launch time is "sometime today". So, we can expect it by... monday?

Well, my gift page loaded up. All Steam, except for Lightrise.

Z.A.R.

Hektor

Lightrise (DRM-free)

Shadowgate (2014)

Pier Solar

Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock

Mystery Game

Med Downline - Test Subject

No keys here, it still shows as a preorder.  More importantly though is that the chat room is down so I can't report my issue in dancing cat gifs.

It still won't load for me either, and it wasn't giving me keys before as well when Blade got his. I guess Groupees is trying to save money on bandwidth or something.

Also Bundle Bandits, Bundle in a Box

Shiny Loot is doing some weird shit about video or something that's not going to end well.

Indie Face Kick
Blink Bundle
Peon Bundle
Indie Royale
Group
ees
Indie Gala
Humble Bundle
Bundle Stars
meet-the-sniper-o.gif

Edit: Bundle Stars is owned by WB so it'd take something really bad for them to go out of business.

Also Bundle Bandits, Bundle in a Box

Shiny Loot is doing some weird shit about video or something that's not going to end well.
I saw that the other day. And yeah, I agree. That's not going to end well.

Just got my ZombieRun key, from Greenlight 17. But BM20 doesn't even display its content. So it's nothing to do with bandwidth or the hosting, it's just the BM20

Edit:

Status Page
HM... LOOKS LIKE YOU CAN'T GET INSIDE NOW. WE ARE WORKING ON THAT
separator.png

::CLOUDFLARE_ERROR_500S_BOX:: 
Feel free to write our Support

tumblr_mg4odyV36v1rwl09fo1_500.gif

bread's done
Back