= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with everyone, except for the nudity thing. I like both kinds of VNs. The story-rich, plot driven kinds like 999/VLR, Danganronpa, Lux-Pain, (shit translation, though) Hotel Dusk, Saya's Song, and many others, but sometimes I do just want good eroge like Hitozuma Nurse, School Days/Cross Days, and Reunion. (which will never be translated, *sob*)
Saya looks to be about 12 and there are lots of sex scenes between her and Sakisaka. The plot was interesting, but yeah...that game's got some disgusting pedo eroge Shaq-fu'd up shit going on. I got somewhat nauseous when they started smearing his friend's "fruit" all over the walls and deleted the game.

Saya looks to be about 12 and there are lots of sex scenes between her and Sakisaka. The plot was interesting, but yeah...that game's got some disgusting pedo eroge Shaq-fu'd up shit going on. I got somewhat nauseous when they started smearing his friend's "fruit" all over the walls and deleted the game.
Huh. I haven't gotten that far into Saya, so I didn't know. Anyway, I skip the pedo stuff. I may be a pervert, but I'm not a sicko.

something else to complain about the upcoming poopies bundles; they advertise that it is 8 games.  however go into the order/reserve page and it is really 6 (unless they are counting "bonuses to be revealed")  oh well

For WGN Never forgets (6 games +2 dlc): 1. Adventure, 2. building, 3-5. MMORPG and the 2 DLC for it, 6. the word Journey in one title, 7. One is Early Access, 8. one is GL --battle2525 @ Sat, 13 Jun 2015 18:34:00 GMT

something else to complain about the upcoming poopies bundles; they advertise that it is 8 games. however go into the order/reserve page and it is really 6 (unless they are counting "bonuses to be revealed") oh well
[background=#f2f2f2]For WGN Never forgets (6 games +2 dlc): 1. Adventure, 2. building, 3-5. MMORPG and the 2 DLC for it, 6. the word Journey in one title, 7. One is Early Access, 8. one is GL --battle2525 @ Sat, 13 Jun 2015 18:34:00 GMT[/background]
I can confirm that there are 6 games + 2 dlc total. They might be including DLCs as games, not sure.

WDN Never Forget, Never Pre-Order went live:

$1.25 for:

• Meadowland (Steam key)
  • Bliss (Steam key)
  • Voxelized (Steam key)
  • Roses and Gems
  • Journey of the Light (Steam key)

$2.50 for:

• Ancients of Fasaria: Celestias Angelicas MMO + Battle Tactics and Chess Club DLC (Steam keys)

WDN Never Forget, Never Pre-Order went live:

$1.25 for:

• Meadowland (Steam key)
  • Bliss (Steam key)
  • Voxelized (Steam key)
  • Roses and Gems
  • Journey of the Light (Steam key)

$2.50 for:

• Ancients of Fasaria: Celestias Angelicas MMO + Battle Tactics and Chess Club DLC (Steam keys)
Zero dupes for me.

one and only bonus for the newest groupees bundle is music (sweetkenny).

I already said it once, but I feel strongly that it is not a good idea to advertise 8 games when it is really 6 games w/2 DLCs.  I consider that false advertising.  Considering that it is poopies I have lowered my expectations.

Ancients of Fasaria: Celestias Angelicas MMO... fancy name, shitty game

they are out of their minds to think that ppl will pay $25 for a copy.

Vanilla WoW is cheaper than this piece of sh1t

I already said it once, but I feel strongly that it is not a good idea to advertise 8 games when it is really 6 games w/2 DLCs. I consider that false advertising. Considering that it is poopies I have lowered my expectations.
pq0qdcg.gif

I already said it once, but I feel strongly that it is not a good idea to advertise 8 games when it is really 6 games w/2 DLCs. I consider that false advertising. Considering that it is poopies I have lowered my expectations.
Welcome to the lowered expectations club! :D/

I'll never forget... how terrible this bundle is!  Dunno why you people get your hopes up with Poopies.  Ever since Greenlight ceased to mean anything (in terms of quality control) all Groupies bundles have been shit that would have never made it through Greenlight a year or so ago.

I'll never forget... how terrible this bundle is! Dunno why you people get your hopes up with Poopies. Ever since Greenlight ceased to mean anything (in terms of quality control) all Groupies bundles have been shit that would have never made it through Greenlight a year or so ago.
tumblr_mdx66dgDDB1qcq2vho1_500_large.gif

I know the WGN bundle isn't very good, but it was a bit surprising to see a playism game (Meadowland) show up in a WGN bundle.

And of course the Playism game they get is a 2deep4u fauxretro walking sim that lasts 5 minutes.

It ain't no D4.

That MMO looks turrble and eww MMO. So pretty much I'm considering there's virtually no difference between pre and post orders on this one.

*Edited to add: A quick browse of reviews has multiple people complaining there's no one online. An MMO with no one in it. Yeah that's a real winner.

That MMO looks turrble and eww MMO. So pretty much I'm considering there's virtually no difference between pre and post orders on this one.

*Edited to add: A quick browse of reviews has multiple people complaining there's no one online. An MMO with no one in it. Yeah that's a real winner.
The blurb talks up it's single-player capabilities. It sort of sounded like MysterD's perfect MMO.

Slime Time! - A Bundle of Punk Rock music with support to Soles 4 Souls.

$1 minimum for:

Biffers - 1st EP +1
Mean Jeans - Singles Collection
Iron Chic - Not Like This
Lay It On The Line - A Prelude To The Process
Blowfuse - Couch

$2 minimum for:

Straightline - Final Redemption
Not On Tour - All This Time
Dearly Beloved - ENDURO
Brutal Youth - Stay Honest

The first two albums don't have any Bandcamp releases but you can listen to previews on the bundle page. And eh... this is a very mixed bag. But maybe someone here will like it.

The blurb talks up it's single-player capabilities. It sort of sounded like MysterD's perfect MMO.
From one of the devs:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/339860/discussions/0/611703709829917584/

It does require internet connection for single player.
So, no - that does NOT sounds like MysterD's kind of MMO.

This game will not be abandoned and if we ever did such a thing, we would release a server community version so that the community could continue the game themselves.
That's good to release a server so the community to run the game, if the company ever decide to stop running and/or supporting the game.

MysterD's ultimate MMO would be a game populated w/ lots of players on the MMO side; and I could also optionally play that game offline all by lonesome self.

That's called Diablo and it was a cheater's paradise.
But, there was never anything "massive multiplayer" about D1 or D2 online. It's not like you had a ridiculous amount of players on one huge game-area or game-world there. Same goes for D3, as well.

I didn't care for D1 or D2 online b/c of the cheating.

Now, the offline portions of D1 or D2 - really enjoyed the hell out of them.

Trading coins...

So I'll be giving non-refundable Groupees coins to people in exchange for already used Steam keys for games I missed? Sounds great.

Poopees AOL chat is blowing up with internet drama over something involving WDN:

mFFJ0Hc.png

dpO3CYi.png

2XKBKTR.png

C9hCo2d.png

7ayL5RN.png

Mf9ptiZ.png

TmW1ZPh.png

wyCP4Bq.png

P0ra57S.png

tl;dr someone calls out Drastik Measure for writing a shill review in Groupees chat, comments on review are deleted while WDN is there, people say that WDN is Drastik Measure and he says he isn't but acts all butthurt about it and claims they don't know what they're doing with making bundles and none of them are curated

No wonder Carl left.

Poopees AOL chat is blowing up with internet drama over something involving WDN:

mFFJ0Hc.png

dpO3CYi.png

2XKBKTR.png

C9hCo2d.png

7ayL5RN.png

Mf9ptiZ.png

TmW1ZPh.png

wyCP4Bq.png

P0ra57S.png

tl;dr someone calls out Drastik Measure for writing a shill review in Groupees chat, comments on review are deleted while WDN is there, people say that WDN is Drastik Measure and he says he isn't but acts all butthurt about it and claims they don't know what they're doing with making bundles and none of them are curated

No wonder Carl left.
photo-323588.gif

Slime Time! - A Bundle of Punk Rock music with support to Soles 4 Souls.

$1 minimum for:

Biffers - 1st EP +1
Mean Jeans - Singles Collection
Iron Chic - Not Like This
Lay It On The Line - A Prelude To The Process
Blowfuse - Couch

$2 minimum for:

Straightline - Final Redemption
Not On Tour - All This Time
Dearly Beloved - ENDURO
Brutal Youth - Stay Honest

The first two albums don't have any Bandcamp releases but you can listen to previews on the bundle page. And eh... this is a very mixed bag. But maybe someone here will like it.
It appears I didn't miss much from Groupees while I was gone.

bread's done
Back