= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone ask Cyanic if the other steam game could be Shelter 2. It has cards, never bundled before, and the rating is very positive.

[quote name="Tomasety" post="12877204" timestamp="1440163485"]Someone ask Cyanic if the other steam game could be Shelter 2. It has cards, never bundled before, and the rating is very positive.[/quote]
Cyanic will say yes, Jonny Crappuccino will draw a pic of Shelter 2, Poopies will deliver Bad Rats

Someone ask Cyanic if the other steam game could be Shelter 2. It has cards, never bundled before, and the rating is very positive.
Why don't you ask him? :p

The Shelter 2 devs would be dumbasses if they made their bundle debut for that highly regarded game in some shit Poopees bundle and not even as the headliner. That really wouldn't make much sense. A (supposedly) good game overshadowed by some half assed local multiplayer only Hello Kitty cart game that we all know sucks but want anyway because we're insane.

Alls I can say is Poopees should be glad I want that damned Hello Kitty game because I really have no tolerance for their guessing game bullshit. They're the only ones that do that. I mean, others have later unlocks, but Poopees really love mind fucking people with 'Is it this game?' 'Nope' 'Is it a game I own (even though I own 4,000)?' 'Yep'. Etc.

Plus their latest tactic seems to be to raise prices for pre-orders and bait you with revealing one game you want then shoveling in a bunch of shit to fill the rest of the bundle.

I think they really are the scummiest, back alley-est, bottom of the barrel-est of bundle sites. They make Gala look like Boy Scouts.

Pretty much if it doesn't look like a flash game, if it's not some Greenlight game that looks like an 8 year old made it in Windows Paint, if it doesn't look like it belongs on the Atari 2600 then it's headliner material for Poopees.

I mean for Christ's Sake I know we all want it because we're nucking futs but they made that crap Hello Kitty game the headliner.

Cyanic replied to me, it's not Shelter 2 in the bundle, so you can all now get relaxed.

Don't see it.  Shelter was whored out to multiple bundle sites AND looks like an 8 year old made it in Windows Paint.  Sure, the sequel has some d'awww kitties appeal going for it, but it sure as fuck doesn't shout BUNDLE SELLER to me.

Of course, i'd buy the Windows Paint-by-kitties bundle because I don't really care what i'm buying, but i'm pretty confident that you poopiesshamers would be making the exact same complaints about that one.  Hell, Motoki even has to write a MysterDesque complaint about the one bundle he's mildly interested in.

Seriously, we're starting to get vram level repetitive debates in this thread.  This site has proven that no matter how much one rails against questionable practices (g2a), CAGs gonna CAG.  Just accept poopies for what it is: barrel scraping +1 fodder and stop desperately hoping it will become something wonderful (or even tolerable).  You'll all be much happier, and I won't be forced to play poopiesdefender.  Now please excuse me while I go bathe in tomato juice.

See I told you Indef. :p

And I could accept them as barrel scraping +1 fodder if they'd just stop dicking around and tell us what the fuck is in their bundles. I might buy trash but I don't want to buy repeats of trash I already have.

Of course you can wait until the bundle goes live but then who the hell wants to pay more for something they know they could have gotten for less? Like that Free Brazilian Split2Play or whatever the hell bundle on Reddit the other day that then came back and wanted to charge for it. Man FUNK DAT.

Why don't you ask him? :p

The Shelter 2 devs would be dumbasses if they made their bundle debut for that highly regarded game in some shit Poopees bundle and not even as the headliner. That really wouldn't make much sense. A (supposedly) good game overshadowed by some half assed local multiplayer only Hello Kitty cart game that we all know sucks but want anyway because we're insane.

Alls I can say is Poopees should be glad I want that damned Hello Kitty game because I really have no tolerance for their guessing game bullshit. They're the only ones that do that. I mean, others have later unlocks, but Poopees really love mind fucking people with 'Is it this game?' 'Nope' 'Is it a game I own (even though I own 4,000)?' 'Yep'. Etc.

Plus their latest tactic seems to be to raise prices for pre-orders and bait you with revealing one game you want then shoveling in a bunch of shit to fill the rest of the bundle.

I think they really are the scummiest, back alley-est, bottom of the barrel-est of bundle sites. They make Gala look like Boy Scouts.
Yep. Pretty much.
If it wasn't for the preorder being basically a 90% off sale for the Hello Kitty Kart Racer, I'd be skipping this bundle just as surely as I skipped everything else on their main page.

They really just need to find another gimmick. I'm sure the lottery effect of the their preorders does get them a few more sales, but it also absolutely destroys the perception that any of their bundles have any value at all. I can't think of any actual instances where I've said "Nope, this preorder isn't worth a $1.50-$2.50 to me" and been proven wrong.

Stop Groupees just stop....and lots of you are enabling them to keep functioning.....
It's not us. They bitch about us bitching about how many stupid bundles they do over in Groupees chat. When we were there, all of the Groupees members were using chat powers on us to get rid of us. They don't like us because we're honest about them churning out shitty bundles way too quickly.

Groupees chat is full of foreigners who could probably buy the games cheaper on Steam but have nothing else in their cold, isolated lives to cling onto.

Hello Kitty, Hello Doggy bundle is live.

https://groupees.com/kittydoggy

For a minimum of $1 you get

• Woof Blaster (itch.io + DRM Free + Greenlight)
  • ApoCatlypse (DRM Free + Greenlight)
  • Hero Cats #2 (Comic)
For a minimum of $3 you also get

For a minimum of $5 you also get

Bonus 1 @3500 bundles sold:

A note about WonderCat Adventures: The bundle only lists an Android version. There's a Greenlight entry for it, but there's no Greenlight icon in the bundle, so it's not certain we'll get a key if it's greenlit.

Hello Kitty, Hello Doggy bundle is live:

• Hello Kitty & Sanrio Friends Racing (Steam)
  • Poof Bundle - includes game and soundtrack (Steam)
  • Vox Populi, Vox Dei Episode 2 (Steam)
  • Woof Blaster (itch.io)
  • Apocatlypse (DRM-free)
  • Jerry Rice & Nitus' Dog Football (DRM-free)
  • Wondercat Adventures (DRM-free)
  • Bad Bad Meow - Half the Bad & Twice the Good (music)
  • Poof vs. The Cursed Kitty's Album (music) -- so we really didn't need the bundle if we're getting the music as a bonus...
  • 1 Pink Hello Kitty Groupees coin
  • Hero Cats #2 (comic)
EDIT: FOXHACKED OMG

$1.50 preorder for Wild West is live. As always, themed bundles tend to be serious ass.
For just the games, that's generally so. The music and books tend to be neat, though.

The problem with this bundle is I don't think I'll get any games to go with the music and books, and in that case $1.50 seems like too much.

Not groupees, but.... It's funny.

https://twitter.com/indieroyale/status/634318543639740416
Didn't he say something about never touching the Indie Royale account again out of respect?

Guess that didn't last long.

I find it funny that Reddit folks usually praise Groupees' bad bundles... except this one, yet here we are saying this one will be good and they say it stinks.

Anyway, I don't have Poof, so I guess that's an extra perk for me. Hope this includes the OST 'cuz me. And Fort Meow looks great. Here's hoping.
Well, you're in luck. Apparently the Poof key comes with the soundtrack.

The downside is the key isn't separate so if you're like me and own the game already, you're SOL and will have to waste the game key.

Still nice to see included.

I'm surprised none of you are raising pitchforks about Cyanic providing wrong information. Vox Populi has been bundled before relatively recently (Flying Bundle, but still), and yet he claimed it was unbundled.

ITAD apparently is broken for the game, but when you're marketing, you should do a bit more due diligence. Probably wasn't intentional, but it sure paid off for them to only correct it last minute.

I'm surprised none of you are raising pitchforks about Cyanic providing wrong information. Vox Populi has been bundled before relatively recently (Flying Bundle, but still), and yet he claimed it was unbundled.

ITAD apparently is broken for the game, but when you're marketing, you should do a bit more due diligence. Probably wasn't intentional, but it sure paid off for them to only correct it last minute.
FfjorMk.png

We're going to get a lot of mileage out of this image, aren't we.

Also, the POOF OST only has an MP3 version, and I don't really care about it on Steam. I prefer separate downloads for those, heh. :(

Noticed the Jerry Rice game. Damn, he fell off pretty hard. From Hall of Fame career to Groupees bundle fodder.

And speaking of dog games, I wish Dog's Life was on PC, let alone Steam. Quite the underrated gem, but far too good to be in a Groupees bundle.

EDIT: So I searched that Jerry Rice game, and it turns out it was originally on the Wii. Kind of cool to see the Wii shovelware backlog make its way over to PC

Update: We won't be getting a key for WonderCat Adventures because this bundle only includes the Android version - the Steam version was sold to a publisher according to this comment. I do hope Groupees adds this info to the bundle so nobody demands a Steam key (but we all know it'll still happen.)

Well everyone shouldn't go and vote for it on Greenlight but you know they will anyway.

Poopees from past experience in these cases doesn't do anything sensible like put a clear disclaimer on the page but rather seems to think telling their little ass kissing entourage in the AOL chat is sufficient.

Poopees is just pulling shit out of their ass now.

qSonRdY.png

I love how they are trying to claim the coins will be a rare thing after they just did two in a row and used them to try to pad out overpriced crap bundles that each had maybe one game anyone gave half a shit about.

Of course these higher prices are enforced by the developers and not at all because they've switched to charging the real price for pre-orders and then inflating the normal price to make it seem like you are getting a deal.

Hello Kitty, Hello Doggy bundle is live:

• Hello Kitty & Sanrio Friends Racing (Steam)
  • Poof Bundle - includes game and soundtrack (Steam)
  • Vox Populi, Vox Dei Episode 2 (Steam)
  • Woof Blaster (itch.io)
  • Apocatlypse (DRM-free)
  • Jerry Rice & Nitus' Dog Football (DRM-free)
  • Wondercat Adventures (DRM-free)
  • Bad Bad Meow - Half the Bad & Twice the Good (music)
  • Poof vs. The Cursed Kitty's Album (music) -- so we really didn't need the bundle if we're getting the music as a bonus...
  • 1 Pink Hello Kitty Groupees coin
  • Hero Cats #2 (comic)
EDIT: FOXHACKED OMG
Well, he is a furry. Not surprising he got the jump on you for a cat bundle.

Well without any ado at all, the Wild West bundle is live. I can't bring myself to type the bundle contents, they're not great. No steam keys in the $1 tier will ensure this bundle won't sell much more than the pre-order sales.

Dodged a bullet here.

Well without any ado at all, the Wild West bundle is live. I can't bring myself to type the bundle contents, they're not great. No steam keys in the $1 tier will ensure this bundle won't sell much more than the pre-order sales.

Dodged a bullet here.
I'll do my usual spiel and say that the music is at least interesting and the books are tempting. However, there's not nearly enough of either to make it worth a $1 preorder price, let alone $1.50.

(That said, the hidden object game looks like one I'd love to have in my Steam backlog.)

[quote name="gilby" post="12879127" timestamp="1440264542"]I'll do my usual spiel and say that the music is at least interesting and the books are tempting. However, there's not nearly enough of either to make it worth a $1 preorder price, let alone $1.50.

(That said, the hidden object game looks like one I'd love to have in my Steam backlog.)[/quote]
A Fistful of Poopies, you might even say, amirite?!?

Apparently Helldorado and Governor of Poker are missing their Steam keys.

That Grand Mech Shooter game looks pretty neat and the first bonus sounds great, too. I think I'll spend my Hello Kitty Koin on this. :p

(That said, the hidden object game looks like one I'd love to have in my Steam backlog.)
The developer has a few other games on Steam (Ghost Encounters: Deadwood, Tiki Man, etc.) so it may end up on Steam someday but they also didn't promise keys if that happens either.

Anyway, I've got enough Steam crap backlogged without having to worry about DRM free crap from all over the place backlogged that I have to back up myself because I don't trust Poopees to be a reliable long term file host.

The developer has a few other games on Steam (Ghost Encounters: Deadwood, Tiki Man, etc.) so it may end up on Steam someday but they also didn't promise keys if that happens either.
True. If it gets on Steam I'd assume it gets bundled again.

Apparently Helldorado and Governor of Poker are missing their Steam keys.

That Grand Mech Shooter game looks pretty neat and the first bonus sounds great, too. I think I'll spend my Hello Kitty Koin on this. :p
On the other hand spending a coin here is sort of tempting.

Anyone moran the wild west bundle and want to sell it?

boot hill heroes looks worth trying.  My lan group is a fan of lead and gold, but there is always some schlep that doesnt have it.

Im willing to sit on a $1.50 key, not a $3 key

I somehow squeezed a +3 out of the Wild Wild West bundle.  Only dupe was Governor of Poker 2, which is probably my favorite poker game so I don't even mind having an extra for giveaways.

Also, those missing keys are no longer missing.

bread's done
Back