= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
True. If it gets on Steam I'd assume it gets bundled again.

On the other hand spending a coin here is sort of tempting.
That's what sucks. The coins in the new bundles won't be in our accounts until 10 days after the bundle ends. It doesn't make any sense as to why they can't be added immediately, but it's also a bonus because we won't be spending our coins early on these crap bundles.

I really hate these fucking coins. It just gives them an excuse to raise prices without increasing quality or quantity of games. I DGAF about music and comics and other filler crap. If I wanted that stuff I'd buy it on its own and probably not at Poopees.

I somehow squeezed a +3 out of the Wild Wild West bundle. Only dupe was Governor of Poker 2, which is probably my favorite poker game so I don't even mind having an extra for giveaways.

Also, those missing keys are no longer missing.
But it's not even the premium edition.. which does matter this time for people that aren't foxhack

EDIT: Apparently I was wrong, it is the premium edition.. could've sworn it didn't say that before, but maybe I was drunk

Why do so many people have that Hello Kitty game? All that Groupees-shaming for nothing.
Dude, this is one of their best bundles in the past few years because of Hello Kitty. I actually think it falls into their top five bundles, with the Hatoful Boyfriend bundle, the Heileen bundle, the Millennium bundle, and that one Be Mine that had Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath and Tropico 3 in it. The rest are pretty blah.

I had Secret of the Magic Crystals before Groupees bundled it.

First confirmed game via the background is Deardrops. Something about musicians and hentai that costs $40 normally at Manga gamer.

Not Steam, obviously.

People in the AOL chat are saying there will be no pre-order.

I'll pass. I'm not as drunk as Drabes which is the only way I'd end up buying it.

Dude, this is one of their best bundles in the past few years because of Hello Kitty. I actually think it falls into their top five bundles, with the Hatoful Boyfriend bundle, the Heileen bundle, the Millennium bundle, and that one Be Mine that had Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath and Tropico 3 in it. The rest are pretty blah.

I had Secret of the Magic Crystals before Groupees bundled it.
Dislike Dislike Dislike Dislike Dislike Dislike Dislike Dislike Dislike Dislike Dislike Dislike Dislike Dislike

First confirmed game via the background is Deardrops. Something about musicians and hentai that costs $40 normally at Manga gamer.

Not Steam, obviously.

I'll pass. I'm not as drunk as Drabes which is the only way I'd end up buying it.
Here's what you do, you buy them...sit on the keys for a few months then sell them for profit. Now that indef had to out me I figure you all should know the game.

Drabe's getting all philosophical in the AOL chat. "Who is me?" "I hate me". "I love me". "Is this the real life"...

AOL chat denizens don't know what to do. I guess their minds are blown.

Not Steam, obviously.

fuck, $20 is a lot even for me. I want to use my Groupees coin.. but not like this! I'll have to see what's in the $20 tier before buying.

The tiers are split up into $3/$10/$20 if no one's mentioned it here yet.

I hope Saya no Uta or Ever17 is in it. I want those two, but I'll be damned if I pay full price for it. I'll probably get all my VNs from Groupees now. Since School Days was bundled in the previous one, I'm also thinking about Cross Days, but I'm not hopeful for that.

I hope Saya no Uta or Ever17 is in it. I want those two, but I'll be damned if I pay full price for it. I'll probably get all my VNs from Groupees now. Since School Days was bundled in the previous one, I'm also thinking about Cross Days, but I'm not hopeful for that.
Saya no Uta is published by Jast I think, MangaGamer doesn't carry it so there's no way it's in this bundle. Ever17 (which also isn't carried by MangaGamer) is way too good to be in a Groupees bundle IMO, but it's been free before anyway, along with Remember11 and Never7 on Magino Drive (you'd probably need to use translation patches for them though).

Saya no Uta is published by Jast I think, MangaGamer doesn't carry it so there's no way it's in this bundle. Ever17 (which also isn't carried by MangaGamer) is way too good to be in a Groupees bundle IMO, but it's been free before anyway, along with Remember11 and Never7 on Magino Drive (you'd probably need to use translation patches for them though).
Are you speaking tebownese?

What makes it worse is I can't fuck ing use my Hello Kitty coin on the VN bundle because I have to wait 10 days after that bundle ends. Like it's not bad enough that I can't find a bundle to use coins on.

Oh, I didn't know this was a pure MangaGamer bundle. The past ones have been mixed with both JAST and MangaGamer.

Oh, I didn't know this was a pure MangaGamer bundle. The past ones have been mixed with both JAST and MangaGamer.
Yeah, first bundle was Jast + MangaGamer, 2nd one was pure Jast, 3rd one is pure MangaGamer

It explains the $20 tier

I hope you weeaboos lean back in your chairs too far when you're fapping and end up with uguu~ all over your faces.

Then your mom comes down the stairs to do the laundry.

I hope you weeaboos lean back in your chairs too far when you're fapping and end up with uguu~ all over your faces.

Then your mom comes down the stairs to do the laundry.
Very funny. But the jokes' on you. My parents' house doesn't even have a basement. It does, however, have three bedrooms.

They make a lot of money.

We're talking about Weeaboos, not Oui-aboos.

(Because the director of The Fifth Element is French. Get it? No? Bah.)
Speaking of Oui-aboo, why am I tempted to buy that pack of Waifu Wakfu Frenchime videos on Steam?

I blame Poopees because reasons.

bread's done
Back