= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="Foxhack" post="12911127" timestamp="1441841963"]Blah blah blah Groupees poopies.https://groupees.com/outrunIt's a Synthwave bundle - so I've already preordered it. I really doubt this will have any game music, but it's Synthwave... so.Preorders are $1. 20% of your donation (if checked) will go to MyMusicRx.[/quote]Wake me when Remute sings Bathory in the shower. Also, not sure I want to buy a bundle where we aren't donating in order to get someone a Segway, powered exoskeleton or matchbox car.

Wake me when Remute sings Bathory in the shower. Also, not sure I want to buy a bundle where we aren't donating in order to get someone a Segway, powered exoskeleton or matchbox car.
I was going to say, it's Poopees charity, aren't we supposed to be getting Kumar a Big Wheel or something?

[quote name="Motoki" post="12911160" timestamp="1441843272"]I was going to say, it's Poopees charity, aren't we supposed to be getting Kumar a Big Wheel or something?[/quote]
I think we have to get Harold and Kumar to White Castle.

Blah blah blah Groupees poopies.

https://groupees.com/outrun

It's a Synthwave bundle - so I've already preordered it. I really doubt this will have any game music, but it's Synthwave... so.

Preorders are $1. 20% of your donation (if checked) will go to MyMusicRx.
Unless they give us J-pop and J-rock music that iTunes is too stupid to give us, I'm not interested. But considering it's Groupees, they won't ever have anything like that.

Unless they give us J-pop and J-rock music that iTunes is too stupid to give us, I'm not interested. But considering it's Groupees, they won't ever have anything like that.
Hey, if you're an iTunes user, I can't help you. You have enough problems as it is.

In contrast to popular opinion, I was happy with both the Casual bundle and the BM (aside from this last minute switch in game). Casual was a +4 and +1 DLC for me, and BM22 doesn't seem so bad if the Mystery Game turns out to be anything unbundled.

That said, these are more exceptions than anything.
I'm generally more positive on Groupees than most around here. (Liking the non-game stuff helps that, of course.) That said, I'm happy to have skipped the Casual pre-order and I kind of wish I did skip the BM22 pre-order. BM22 could be saved by a decent mystery game, but I wouldn't call that exactly likely.

I'm generally more positive on Groupees than most around here. (Liking the non-game stuff helps that, of course.) That said, I'm happy to have skipped the Casual pre-order and I kind of wish I did skip the BM22 pre-order. BM22 could be saved by a decent mystery game, but I wouldn't call that exactly likely.
I guess I don't have high expectations for the Casual bundles (2 was terrible and 3 was mediocre). I just want there to be no repeats in the BM, and I'm good.

https://groupees.com/mindbender

Pre-order is up for $1.50

Seems to be 5 games + 1 Comic.

Background seems to match "Mind: Path to Thalamus" (spanish indie game btw :) )

Groupees twitter said 5 steam games, but I don't trust that after reading this:

gkVWAVC.jpg

Unless some are DRM-free + Steam....

So another repeat bundle, but Groupees thinks they're clever because they're rebundling a game not too many people own yet.. I'll pass.
Worse than that, a fair amount of people might even own it but not even realize they own it.

Thanks. Just checked and apparently I never redeemed it.
I posted in the Poopees AOL 90s chat about that to make sure no one gets gottach'ed into pre-ordering for that game when there's a Steam key for it already sitting in their Humble account.

I posted in the Poopees AOL 90s chat about that to make sure no one gets gottach'ed into pre-ordering for that game when there's a Steam key for it already sitting in their Humble account.
Bet you got bitchified and then bombed for saying something negative about the new Poopees nugget.

Oh and inb4 Poopees starts some shit with Humble

Worse than that, a fair amount of people might even own it but not even realize they own it.

Motoki... being helpful?

I'm gone for the entire day and the world is turned rightside down...

Motoki... being helpful?

I'm gone for the entire day and the world is turned rightside down...
Whatever you donkey fucker. I'm helpful plenty. Except to doucheytastic.

*Edited to add: In all seriousness I really do try and help people plenty. Only most times it's through PMs so maybe you don't see it. Or maybe my using my own Tremor coins to get you the last Double Dragon because I was worried someone else would snatch it up first and didn't ask for anything in return doesn't count for shit.

Real nice.

I don't know what bug crawled up your ass and died but just because I don't advertise every time I'm being helpful doesn't mean I'm not. And anyway I don't see how it's any of your business.

I guess next time I'll let someone else warn the Poopees people so as not to get any snide remarks. :roll:

You certainly won't have to worry about me being helpful to you again.

Well, it seems that now that he's got me ignored he needs someone else to hate. I feel so replaceable.  :cry:

In all seriousness, he's not all bad and he has done nice things sometimes. The problem is how much passive-aggressive vitriol he spews at people he doesn't like and how quickly he's willing to do so (without evidence or willing to acknowledge wrong-doing).

It just seems like he always needs someone on here to have a beef with over relatively nothing. He's had them with Squirrel, Spoder, me and now probably Foxhack. The weird thing is the person he has an issue with is the absolute worst ever until they're not.. it's all very black & white.

That's what I've noticed anyways.

Hopefully no one here preordered the MIND Bender bundle. The games seem to be Mind: Path to Thalamus, The Silent Age, The Lady, Dinner Date, and Zone 22

I'm actually slightly interested in Zone 22, but I already have Mind and The Silent Age and I'm not terribly interested in the other two so I won't be preordering.

Hopefully no one here preordered the MIND Bender bundle. The games seem to be Mind: Path to Thalamus, The Silent Age, The Lady, Dinner Date, and Zone 22
Yeah. I saw that list without Zone 22 last night. While Zone 22 looks really neat, a +1 isn't enough to merit a buy.

Zone 22 looks like future IG bundle fooder. The Lady is a terrible game IMHO....all trying to be art...no game....or fun...just weird and clunky.

y u buy dat shitty MIND bundle blade
I love Brittany!: how much was the preorder for the mind bender game
I Cheez Whiz cedilla nutfarts!: it was $1.50 lol
I Cheez Whiz cedilla nutfarts!: I bought it, but I only needed 1 game
I love Brittany!: i whip u to get the zone 22 to gala in few wekes hehe
I Cheez Whiz cedilla nutfarts!: lol it prob will be :(
I love Brittany!: thanks for sacrficing for the gala budnle he

Yeah. I saw that list without Zone 22 last night. While Zone 22 looks really neat, a +1 isn't enough to merit a buy.
And the only decent dupe is The Silent Age, so while usually your best bet would be to hope to sell the leftovers at cost, it doesn't seem too likely here. Though one person on the Steam forums is certainly trying.

The other repeat in the mini bundle is Luckslinger. All of these reveals just make the bundle easy to pass, I wish there weren't so many dumbasses preordering though.

bread's done
Back