= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like Luxor - I have every Luxor available on Steam (probably not actually necessary). Luxor Evolved has become my go-to game for that series. They really stepped up and made it unique from the rest, while maintaining the same feel.

Words. I can't play the other Luxors anymore because all I can think is why I'm not playing Evolved instead.

Again, LE is one of the most slept-on games on Steam. I really, honestly believe that the team accomplished exactly what it set out to create -- production is on par with PAC-MAN or better.

I will most likely get LE for myself and Samantha for a friend. I'm still trying to decide if anything in the current BAB is worth purchasing at the single game minimum they are offering right now. The frog game and/or Oknytt might be fun.

Nobody on my "friend list" -- aka non-good-taste-havin' bitchmade pedophile convention (I saw some of you within a 100 feet when I dropped off my kid at school the other day. Stop wearing wack clothes.) -- has Luxor Evolved.

If you regret being hopelessly SWAGLESS because you didn't cop PAC-MAN then I'm sorry but I can't help you there. Good luck with that.

Luxor Evolved is the closest thing to PAC-MAN CE DX+ on Steam. It's awesome; it's flawless -- fcuk your life.
my wife actually has been wanting luxor evolved and she loves hidden object games, so this is actually a good bundle for us (means I can get the rest I don't have with no guilt)

I have Samantha Swift at retail.
forgot what to put here ;)

[image of Samantha Fox redacted here]

lol MysterD fucked up his log-in again

4 out of every 20 posters at CAG are in fact MysterD
think you may be on to something there.

Just wondering, my dad got it for me for my birthday. Maybe we will see a Mumbo jumbo humble bundle. I ain't played a mumbo jumbo game yet though.
I'm actually surprised we haven't especially since they have thrown their games into Groupees. I'd expect like 20 Mumbo Jumbo games in the bundle.

Just as another update, I contacted Groupees yesterday regarding the download problems and their response was "Unfortunately, due to recent server problems, we are still working on recovering all of the files. This could still take some time.".

Casual Bundle is live. Pickle Frenzy will have desura keys once it's up on Desura. The bonus game that comes with Pickle Frenzy is called "My Happy Ending". It's a platform game where you need to rush to the top before water kills you.

my%20happy%20ending.png

First bonus goal is Smash Coast soundtrack @ 1,000 bundles sold.

EDIT: Crazy Belts will also have a Desura key once it's available on Desura (confirmed by dev).

Casual Bundle is live. Pickle Frenzy will have desura keys once it's up on Desura. The bonus game that comes with Pickle Frenzy is called "My Happy Ending". It's a platform game where you need to rush to the top before water kills you.

walk away ML walk away...

Eh, somebody wake me up when the 1-game minimum is active. No offense to MIND LINK, but Luxor looks like something I'd never play.

None taken. I didn't have a hand in its development.

Maybe a Pickle Frenzy is more your speed? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Do you have dat new Sausauge Party DLC for Swords and Soldiers HD?

Uhhh... anyone else seeing this Groupees Bundle being sold on Steam? That's new... Seeing it on the Steam Luxor Evolved page. Or is this yet another cool Enhanced Steam feature?

Do you have dat new Sausauge Party DLC for Swords and Soldiers HD?
I do not. It's too spicy.

Uhhh... anyone else seeing this Groupees Bundle being sold on Steam? That's new... Seeing it on the Steam Luxor Evolved page. Or is this yet another cool Enhanced Steam feature?
It's not being sold through Steam. ES is telling (warning) you that the game is currently in an active bundle.

Eh, somebody wake me up when the 1-game minimum is active. No offense to MIND LINK, but Luxor looks like something I'd never play.
I say we all try to offend Mind Link and if anyone actually succeeds he has to buy them Luxor Evolved.

I will wait on the bonuses for this one to see if I might go in during the 1-game minimum.

According to Amazon ther are four Samantha Swift games but Steam only has two.

Fountains of Fate

Mystery from Atlantis

Golden Touch

Hidden Roses of Athena

Don't ask me why you need to know this.

I'm not super familiar with the Build a Bundle thing. Will there likely be a time when the game minimum is one? I want Luxor Evolved a lot but don't want any of the rest of it at all.

Groupees you rock! Farm for Your Life is something I was close to breaking all sorts of CAG rules to get, but thankfully held out till now. Very happy with this bonus indeed :bouncy:

So, I've actually been playing a bit of Samantha Swift today.  It's not bad, particularly because it's mindless enough that I can play it while I talk on the phone.  I haven't gotten to Luxor yet.  Thanks to those that recommended SS.

The inclusion of Luxor Evolved in this bundle has made me think about what it means for a game to be casual.  Luxor isn't unlike many arcade games from the early 80s, i.e., score-based, fast-reflex games played on a single screen.  Games of this type released today would be considered casual, but the 80s arcade demographic and the demographic that's perceived to be the market for casual games today are pretty dissimilar.

This all sounded deep in my head, but not so much now that I've written it out.

The inclusion of Luxor Evolved in this bundle has made me think about what it means for a game to be casual. Luxor isn't unlike many arcade games from the early 80s, i.e., score-based, fast-reflex games played on a single screen. Games of this type released today would be considered casual, but the 80s arcade demographic and the demographic that's perceived to be the market for casual games today are pretty dissimilar.

This all sounded deep in my head, but not so much now that I've written it out.
I think pretty much anything released on BigFish is classified as casual, at least that's about the only thing tying most of the genre together.

Those later levels in Diner Dash are freaking hardcore as anything :joystick:

My Kiss 2 Groupee ended up having a desura key for Pester but my Build a Doujin bundle still does not.  When I emailed them asking about the Build a Doujin key, they just gave me a generic response about their server issues.  Oh well.

bread's done
Back