= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
You have one more like than I do. This makes us enemies, MFAH!

That's the ass end of that fish alien he used to have as his avatar, guys! Don't you hate him now? ;)

It's a struggle for me right now.

I think I've only had a few likes in the past 2 or 3 days. I only post in the PC threads and that makes me wonder if some CAGs who mostly lurk only dole out 1 like per poster.

My like-flow has been staunched by a digital Kotex.

:censored: HOWEVER, I think I might have the most profile views on this site: 1032.

I'm on team Mind Link. Almost half my "likes" come from him.

That crazy Mofo "likes" every other posts I make. It's bordering on creepy, actually.

I like posts that are informative or entertaining.

Nation Red is an excellent game.  I bought before the bundle craze and can always pick up and play.

Project Zomboid is an interesting game, but far from finished. I mean it's essentially a DayZ RPG type of thing without the MMO aspect to it. 

I wonder if Fort Zombie will make it into this bundle.  I didn't like that game at first (and it still has big flaws) but it's been fun the last few times I booted it up. 

I absolutely love Nation Red. I don't remember why I got it, but I really enjoyed it.

I found a combination of skills that made me unstoppable at one point but then they patched it out. XD

I won't activate Infestation: Survivor Stories even if someone gift it to me. I won't support it's "developers" playing their "game". Sorry to say that, but I won't support a game with it's background and a in-game Store from which you should buy if you want to make the game better, it's not a F2P game!!. Also, won't pay more than $1 for TWD:SI.

I've been eyeing Project zomboid since I knew about it and I've been restraining not to buy it full price... I've worked hard for my CAG chip. But I want that game

Nation red is fantastic. I always keep it installed and play it from time to time

[quote name="Blade" post="10859276" timestamp="1372229198"]
Everyone just loves your blue ass. Lurkers get out the lube and do some batting practice on team sausage.[/quote]You just know someone somewhere is jerking it to a chocobo...all that's left is to introduce them to CAG ;)

I was gonna bitch about how they should just tell us what the games are already. But then I remembered that groupees are the only guys who ever tip their hands ahead of time. So I guess I'll just shut up and wait. lol
Some of the games they added to their greenlight collection page recently are pretty much guaranteed to be in it, just not sure which ones yet. Any of these could be in it:

Zafehouse: Diaries (very likely to be in the bundle)
Nekro
Zombeer
Survivor Squad
Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead
Deadskins

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=101693295

I was gonna bitch about how they should just tell us what the games are already. But then I remembered that groupees are the only guys who ever tip their hands ahead of time. So I guess I'll just shut up and wait. lol
IR used to at least say the names of their next bundles, but I haven't noticed that in a while (tbh, I forgot about IR for a while, too)

Video is up, and it's in build a bundle format.

Zombies Ruined my Day
Zafehouse Diaries
Night of the Living Dead Defense
Zombie Bowl-o-Rama
NecroVisioN: Hardcore Edition
The Haunted: Hells Reach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SJ7qbRdfROM

NecroVisioN!? Hardcore Edition!? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!?!!

What will the first boss be? TWO wizards!!!?!

For those who care:

• NecroVision (
    CEVpe.gif
    )
  • The Haunted: Hells Reach (
    CEVpe.gif
    )
  • Zombie Bowl-o-Rama are on Steam (
    CEVpe.gif
    )
  • Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead (
    2rCyT.png
    )
  • Zombies Ruined my Day (
    yQk4P.png
    )
  • Night of the Living Dead Defense (
    iaNkw.png
    )

Zombies Ruined my day, Holy Avatar and Zombie Bowl-o-Rama look okay, might get them if they come with steam keys.

EDIT: nvm, ninjasquirrel has me covered

Zombies Ruined my Day
Zafehouse Diaries
Zombie Bowl-o-Rama
NecroVision: Hardcore Edition
Have Holy Avatar, saw TB's Why the F Do I Own for Zombie Bowl-o-rama, and not familiar with the rest. From the video, NecroVisioN, The Haunted, and Zafehouse look somewhat enticing.

Do we know key types? (Steam/Desura/DRM Free/GG) I know they said one was GOG (Zafehouse), and only the last three are available on Steam.

And ninjasquirrel is a psychic, answering my question before I asked

It will be for me:

Zombies Ruined my Day

Since I own:
Zafehouse Diaries
Zombie Bowl-o-Rama
NecroVision: Hardcore Edition

I actually also own NotLD Defense on the phone, but have wanted it on PC so this is great.  It's basically Grave Defense with NotLD skin on it for those who have played that.

Zombie Bowl-o-Rama is a silly Mumbo Jumbo time killer, but entertaining in short spurts.  NecroVision is as Idiot put it - Hilaribad.  I enjoyed it.

The Haunted is fun to me.  Just waves of enemies coming at you and power ups.  No real story to it, but I've enjoyed it. That said, it got terrible reviews if I recall.

Still need to boot Zafehouse Diaries up. 

OT a bit - but I recently started playing a lot of Rebuild.  It's an Android game that came as a bonus in an IG bundle and it's like a strategy game about the end of the world zombie invasion.  Pretty good game and you guys should give it a try if you have a droid. 

For those that aren't buying games because they don't come with a Desura/Steam key.. I would suggest to buy them anyway. Look what happened to Crow. At first, the dev didn't care for Desura and didn't plan on adding it to Desura.. but later, they changed their mind.

^^

Got Rebuild when it was free on Amazon. Going to go give it a try now since you mentioned it. I always seem to forget I actually have games on my phone that don't involve flipping words to bring water for omnoms free2play shower  :razz:

^^

Got Rebuild when it was free on Amazon. Going to go give it a try now since you mentioned it. I always seem to forget I actually have games on my phone that don't involve flipping words to bring water for omnoms free2play shower :razz:
:) You might try one of the harder difficulties since the easier ones are pretty easy.

Zombies Ruined my Day
Zafehouse Diaries
Zombie Bowl-o-Rama
NecroVisioN: Hardcore Edition
I had a lot of fun with Zombie Bowl-o-Rama. So even though I own it on the main account, I'm probably gonna pick up a copy for my secondary. Might also pick up The Haunted: Hells Reach & Night of the Living Dead Defense.

That's looking to be about it, right now. Though I frequently talk myself into something I didn't plan on buying by the time these Build-A-Bundles end.

Definitely up for Zafehouse Diaries (hopefully they'd provide a Steam key if Greenlit).  Probably pick up Zombie Bowl-a-Rama.  On the fence with The Haunted.  Zombies Ruined My Day looks cute but... meh.

I played The Haunted back when it was competing in the Make Something Unreal content. It won first place IIRC. It's a "fight against waves of zombies" game a la Killing Floor, but much simpler. I don't recall any classes or perks or a store to buy stuff from, but there are power-ups you can pick up that make the gun you're currently holding level up. I think you can level up each weapon about 4 times? I remember leveling up the melee weapon to the max and it was something completely nuts that had me giggling with glee after each kill. Aside from the powerups, there are various melee moves you can pull off, which result in a zombie exploding into glorious bloody bits. No, it doesn't make sense, but it's awesome.

At the time, there were only two other people playing online. We played for a couple hours and had loads of fun. One of them is still on my friends list to this day.I've been wanting to play the retail version ever since it came out, but the price has never been what I want it to be. Looks like my patience has paid off.

Definitely up for Zafehouse Diaries (hopefully they'd provide a Steam key if Greenlit). Probably pick up Zombie Bowl-a-Rama. On the fence with The Haunted. Zombies Ruined My Day looks cute but... meh.
For the price, The Haunted is worth it if you like games similar to Killing Floor's SP. Paid a little more for it on newegg.com last year, and enjoyed it enough. It doesn't pull you in like Skyrim, but it is still a nice time killer.

I think this is a nice bundle, and wish I didn't already own the games some of the games in it.

I think this is a nice bundle, and wish I didn't already own the games some of the games in it.
It's a "build-a-bundle", which means you can pick up only the games you don't have (usually minimum of two, but they even have occasional one-game-bundle sales as well).

So can anyone recommend Zombies Ruined My Day? Trailer makes it look like Plants vs. Zombies meets Super Crate Box (which I love), but I'm if it's virtually the same gameplay then I will probably pass on it.

Also would like to know if Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead is any good. Trailer was awesome, but I've no clue what the gameplay is like.

bread's done
Back