Monster challenge Circus
Drive to Hell
Trace Vector
Heroes of a Broken Land
Spice Road
Magicians & Looters

Starts in 11 hours.

My dollar cannot say no.
This looks like an Indie Royale, but with $1 for 4 (and probably $2 for all of them) it's the right price for this sort of stuff.

If anyone plays any of the Groupees Build a Greenlight 5 games would be most helpful. I'm likely getting 4 but am unsure if I should choose Paper Dungeons, Savage, Drive to Hell, Heroes of a Distant Land or Magician Looters. So far looks like I might skip Magician Looters. Thanks in advance and if I buy I will provide my mini reviews I sometimes give after playing an hour or 2.

in for Spice Road, Paper Dungeons, Ride to Hell and Heroes of a distant land... good bundle for $1.  Hopefully some of these get steam keys.

No, no. I don't miss bundles because I'm away. I miss them because I procrastinate on the decision and end up just forgetting to grab them. Big difference.
Kind of how I'm feeling about the Humble Weekly... I'm so aventure-game backlogged I'm hemming and hawing at the $6 level... I think I'm better off ponying up the extra $5 than living with a lifetime of regret... but I have so many adventure games I've barely touched.

Kind of how I'm feeling about the Humble Weekly... I'm so aventure-game backlogged I'm hemming and hawing at the $6 level... I think I'm better off ponying up the extra $5 than living with a lifetime of regret... but I have so many adventure games I've barely touched.
This. Adventure games are my most backlogged genre. I have huge nostalgia for the Sierra games of old, but I rarely actually sit down with a new one. I have no interest in most of these titles, but I will probably bite at the six dollar level after putting it off for a week, just cause...adventure games.

I used to love, love any adventure game. I mainly play patformers, RPGs, FPS and turn based strategy games now. I do want to get to them someday and they just keep getting added to the backlog, esp ones harkening back to the good old Sierra/Lucasarts golden days. Still Remember one of the best purchases I ever got was the Lucasarts pack 1 or something like that. Had Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Day of the The Tentacle, and Sam and Max and I believe X-wing as well (alright game for the time). Back then guides were far and in between so I actually got through all of them sans Day of the Tentacle which I found a few hints to help me finish, though I got through most of it otherwise. I miss those games.

Edit: The pack just contained those 3 adventure games and some other disks with demo and junk.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I'm very much the same.  I played all the old Lucasarts and Sierra titles back in the day but haven't enjoyed playing Adventure games for many many years now.

I was either on the road or in the middle of nowhere for a good majority of the time with little to no service.
Some serial killers lay dormant for years and only need to scratch their itch years or even decades apart before they go back to being dormant.

Anyway, anyone get the Indie Comic Bundle? Tempted on that one.

Some serial killers lay dormant for years and only need to scratch their itch years or even decades apart before they go back to being dormant.

Anyway, anyone get the Indie Comic Bundle? Tempted on that one.
I'll probably pick it up. I may even give a copy to a friend of mine that runs a comic blog.

Probably grabbing Paper Dungeon, Heroes of a Broken Land, Spice Road, and Savage.  Thinking about Magicians & Looters,  Others are pretty 'meh.'  Then again they're only a quarter each.  Drive to Hell looks like a complete rip-off of the old arcade game Spy Hunter.  Monster Challenge Circus looks pretty awful.

Some serial killers lay dormant for years and only need to scratch their itch years or even decades apart before they go back to being dormant...
We're watching Dexter from the Netflix backlog right now. All 8 seasons are on there if anyone hasn't seen them all. It's a truly great series.

We're watching Dexter from the Netflix backlog right now. All 8 seasons are on there if anyone hasn't seen them all. It's a truly great series.
I have a feeling that inside another year you might discover a drama about a beloved high school chemistry teacher, two seasons of seeking legends, and a series based off a CK2 mod. ;)

I have a feeling that inside another year you might discover a drama about a beloved high school chemistry teacher, two seasons of seeking legends, and a series based off a CK2 mod. ;)
Bah, we loved Breaking Bad. I dunno what the 'seeking legends' show would be and I don't think the missus would like Game of Thrones. She's not that into sci-fi or fantasy movies and shows.

Bah, we loved Breaking Bad. I dunno what the 'seeking legends' show would be and I don't think the missus would like Game of Thrones. She's not that into sci-fi or fantasy movies and shows.
Legend of the Seeker

(I was trying to avoid an obvious Sword of Truth reference.)

The last 2 seasons aren't that great. The series peaked at season 4. John Lithgow set the bar extremely high.
I can't believe you spoder'd TV shows I'm yet to watch :(

I agree though, John Lithgow's Trinity Killer was a highlight of the show.

bread's done
Back