= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a new Sometimes Tuesdays bundle up for pre-order for another 23 hours. It is called "Journey of Them Bundle" and it's a "bundle of games, music and more". The pre-order costs $1.

https://groupees.com/tuesday8

Since I hated the last three pre-order's.....I am going to buy this one!
The pic they used for the bundle is from Them - The Summoning, so that will be in the bundle. Not sure about "Journey".

Them looks good, but I'm not in the market for any of the 'Journey' games mentioned.

I skipped all the other pre-orders and wasn't sorry. 

The questions are, for me: "how much non-game crap are they stuffing in there?" and "will there be at least one other non-garbage Steam game that I do not own in the bundle?" 

I think I'm not pre-ordering just on principle.

Could be the game called Voyage: Journey to the Moon? There aren't too many Journey games on steam, aside those mentioned before.

The pic they used for the bundle is from Them - The Summoning, so that will be in the bundle. Not sure about "Journey".
Hidden Object game plus some non-game stuff? That's probably tempting enough for me to pre-order

Them looks good, but I'm not in the market for any of the 'Journey' games mentioned.

I skipped all the other pre-orders and wasn't sorry.

The questions are, for me: "how much non-game crap are they stuffing in there?" and "will there be at least one other non-garbage Steam game that I do not own in the bundle?"
I'm counting on interesting non-game stuff, myself.

In the chat, someone posted this image. Reverse image search:

them_panel.jpg

Damn... sorry this was public already.....

So it's going to be a Build-a-bundle, 6 games ... 5 Steam and 1 Greenlight. Three with trading cards.

Sound's worth a gamble at a $1

Also, just noticed you have to either pre-order or pay over $2 to get the bonuses.

3 or 4 are allegedly new to bundles ... one is a repeat from a Groupees bundle from early 2013

So it's going to be a Build-a-bundle, 6 games ... 5 Steam and 1 Greenlight. Three with trading cards.

Also, just noticed you have to either pre-order or pay over $2 to get the bonuses.

3 or 4 are allegedly new to bundles ... one is a repeat from a Groupees bundle from early 2013
Pay more than $2 for bonuses? It sounds like they're fucking up their bundles just to get people to preorder. If this becomes a trend I may just start buying really good Be Mine bundles. No more buying bundles just for one or two games.

I am starting to get the feeling that the one or two games that get leaked from these mysterious "pre-order" bundles are usually the one/two best games in that bundle. Otherwise I think they would leak info on a better game toget more hype. If my theory is correct, then I am not going to buy this bundle.

Looks like they're gonna run a music bundle too.

https://groupees.com/unsigned
Listened to a few songs, and nothing strikes my fancy. They changed the bonuses to be based on money amount instead of on number sold. Even then, I don't think they'll hit their first bonus at $1,000. Looks like only about 60 people have bought it so far.

A little temped by the sometimes tuesday, always shitty bundle, but I really, really don't want to encourage them to continue with this stupid blind preorder business.

It would have made much more sense for them to have saved mystery pre-orders until they had a really strong non-repeat lineup, the better to sucker with, instead of... this.

Hm. I probably would have been in for a buck anyway for Them and Circuits but I can't see anybody getting pumped about those $2 bonuses (and I'm a guy who'll read the f*!# out of a comic book). 

Meh. I'm weak and I caved. The games look like crap, but at least Bleed was the only one I already had. This would have been a complete skip at normal prices, but $1 for +4 and one greenlight and two with cards isn't too bad.

!@$# the one time I don't pre-order I essentially want every game except one, when the other times it is the opposite.

Edit:

I am looking to obtain bleed, ascension to the throne, and journey of the king. Let me know if you want to trade.

!@$# the one time I don't pre-order I essentially want every game except one, when the other times it is the opposite.

Edit:

I am looking to obtain bleed, ascension to the throne, and journey of the king. Let me know if you want to trade.
FYI--Journey of the King is DRM-free only (unless it gets Greenlit presumably).

Okay.. not bad! Four new games, one of which was on my wishlist. Groupees came through for me this time. If, [SIZE=14.4444446563721px]going forward, [/SIZE]they can tell us how many games have never been bundled I might be tempted to do this more often. 

Dear Groupees, just when I think your preorders couldn't get worse, you go ahead and do something like this...and totally redeem yourself!

totally-redeem-yourself-o.gif

Has Journey of the King been bundled before? As far as I can tell it has not.. Somehow I already have ascension to the throne.
It's hard to tell from the trailer video whether Journey of the King will be one of those games where you think, "Man, this was way too good to be in a bundle" or "Yeah, this is exactly the sort of thing I would expect to be padding out a weekly bundle."

It's hard to tell from the trailer video whether Journey of the King will be one of those games where you think, "Man, this was way too good to be in a bundle" or "Yeah, this is exactly the sort of thing I would expect to be padding out a weekly bundle."
I think it will be more likely the latter, but like I said I am sucker. I have cut back on buying outright junk, but I still can dream about some greenlight games.

Based on the amount of typos and grammatical errors in the description I'm gonna go with option #2.

that video just made Deathtrap Dungeon look like a masterpiece

bread's done
Back