= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha, No. I didnt get a grant from the government or anything like that, it was $500 that Groupees gave me few months ago.

Yes, the game is "barebones" right now (or sort of), Alpha, making patches frequently. Im focusing more on fixing bugs than adding content for now.

Hahaha, No. I didnt get a grant from the government or anything like that, it was $500 that Groupees gave me few months ago.

Yes, the game is "barebones" right now (or sort of), Alpha, making patches frequently. Im focusing more on fixing bugs than adding content for now.
what did you use the 500 on? RPG Maker DLC?

So true. Well I bought it anyways, as usual. However, the difference is that I set the bar low. So no more high hopes for these mystery bundles, thus no more let downs.
I'm expecting medieval-ish music for my dollar and really think Groupees will fulfill those expectations.

Yeah I think I'll pass on this bundle, too risky and can't think of any "medieval" games that I'd want. Chivalry would be cool, but no way in hell would Groupees get that.

It's 50 cents more on release day...i'll wait...not that cheap...mainly since I will likely not like what will be in the bundle...except for wenches...can't go wrong with that...

I wouldn't pre-order this bundle anyway, but if we're talking about a .50 difference there's no way in hell I'm ever pre-ordering. 

Looking forward to seeing a bunch of medieval music in this bundle.  :puke:

So.. Groupees uploaded "Steam" keys for Bik, and what do you know.. they're invalid keys (most likely desura keys judging by the format).

Meanwhile, Lazy Guy Studios delivered keys a day before Groupees, and they actually work.

So.. Groupees uploaded "Steam" keys for Bik, and what do you know.. they're invalid keys (most likely desura keys judging by the format).

Meanwhile, Lazy Guy Studios delivered keys a day before Groupees, and they actually work.
Johnny is too busy smoking pot and being a real Lazy guy

Some other game just came out in the past few days on steam, and I saw the dev post on steam that he's giving codes to groupees, but I forget what it was now :/ He was giving them out on the steam forums for a few days first, but then got tired of that.

Edit - Looked in my history. It's Crow, from BAGB2. Developer post on October 7 said keys would be delivered to Groupees "this week" which I guess would be last week, now.

bread's done
Back