= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
[customspoiler='Life of Brian image']
[/customspoiler]
Lol. Dammit. Watched that movie again just the other night. Found it weirdly analogous to being a CAG. The haggling scene is an obvious choice, but I keep thinking of this scene every time I complain about a bundle or steam sale (which is constantly)...

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExWfh6sGyso[/media]

FTFY. And some $3 (on Google Play) mobile port and yet another pixel metroidvania would qualify as terrible to me. So yeah, different definitions.

I sold mine off, if PKB Mac ever comes back online that is. Hope he doesn't Gilby paying me like someone else did with the last split I did with him. :p
Got back online, finally. Sorry about that. It was far too late over here when I made that post, and I immediately passed out after. No intention of Gilby-ing. Promise!

EDIT: sorry about the multiple-post. I'm bad at life, as it turns out...

FTFY. And some $3 (on Google Play) mobile port and yet another pixel metroidvania would qualify as terrible to me. So yeah, different definitions.

I sold mine off, if PKB Mac ever comes back online that is. Hope he doesn't Gilby paying me like someone else did with the last split I did with him. :p
Oops. Completely forgot about that, didn't I? Maybe playing a bit too much Borderlands 2.

And potato-potato on the bundle quality, I guess. We don't disagree on the description of it, anyway.

Next bonus in the BMA bundle. Can't complain as I don't own it but no cards means It'll never get played idled.
Interesting. That literally looks better than everything else that's been in this bundle so far.

What a joke they've turned the anniversary bundles into. What else are you planning to ruin, Groupees? I'm sure there are youth who still have a childlike sense of wonder out there. Hey, look, I see an innocent waif wandering down the lane--perhaps you'd like to tell him that his mother's a slut, his father's a drunk, and there is no Santa Claus?

Interesting. That literally looks better than everything else that's been in this bundle so far.

What a joke they've turned the anniversary bundles into. What else are you planning to ruin, Groupees? I'm sure there are youth who still have a childlike sense of wonder out there. Hey, look, I see an innocent waif wandering down the lane--perhaps you'd like to tell him that his mother's a slut, his father's a drunk, and there is no Santa Claus?
Really? It's the least interesting game in the bundle to me, and the map is upside down!

u seriously played for card? Try using Idle Master
So, I just started looking into this "Idle Master". Does it work well? I'd certainly rather use this than SAM to idle (I've never wanted to install SAM), but that's a low bar...

Does anyone have any experience with Idle Master that can give it a recommendation? Any negative things I should be aware of?

Nevermind. Just learned jshackles is behind this. That's all the verification I need. Sold.

Y u no use YCS?

Not to go all Mooby on everybody, but every other game (besides Edna and Harvey, which is a repeat) looks like dog excrement.
No sarcasm intended. It's from a genre that I have no interest in, and if I was interested I think the weird upside down map would bug me.

I've been interested in Bet On Soldier for a while, and I've been waiting for Kill the Bad Guy + Crystal Catacombs to be in a decent bundle.

This bundle isn't bad.  I didn't think the last Be Mine was bad either (I actually though it was quite good actually).  I think how good these are really depends on whether your pre-ordered for half price or not.  At $4 I think you'd really have to have a huge interest in the games.  At $2 not so much.  The only one I'm keeping is Bet On Soldier because I bought it on Gamersgate years ago so it will be nice to have it on Steam.  

Kill The Bad Guy looks like a decent game as does the Puppets one.  Catacombs looks neat for those who like that sort of stuff.  

This seems to be the issue with Groupees bundles. They're generally worth the pre-order price, but then the launch price skyrockets and it's a lot harder to justify it. Retro 4 is just an exception because of the addition of the MacVenture Collection. :bouncy:

I'm thinking of getting Bundle in a Box 3 bundle....has anyone here played Munin for real and not card idling? I want A Bird Story and Sid Meier's Covert Action. I would also likely get a kick out of the adventure game in the lower tier but it doesn't look great. If I could either get a Cover Action from someone or such...i'll likely just pass on this bundle and get A Bird Story later likely in a Humble Bundle.

has anyone here played Munin for real and not card idling?
*Edit: Coral'ed

It was on one of Carl's WGN streams a while back with him and the dev, but the archives for them is, err, less than organized and easy to find stuff and I think this one might not have been saved.

I remember him liking it though. Seemed interesting.

Sorry, I know that's not a first person account from someone who played but this is CAG and all so...

I'm thinking of getting Bundle in a Box 3 bundle....has anyone here played Munin for real and not card idling? I want A Bird Story and Sid Meier's Covert Action. I would also likely get a kick out of the adventure game in the lower tier but it doesn't look great. If I could either get a Cover Action from someone or such...i'll likely just pass on this bundle and get A Bird Story later likely in a Humble Bundle.
Yes, definitely worth it at the price. I streamed it shortly after release although I can't find the archive I'm afraid. It's definitely enjoyable although the fact that you're only considering it for what is effectively $1 makes me think you should possibly play something else if you're struggling to justify that price right now ;)

Yes, yes I know what site I'm on!

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Origin Preorder

I'm just confused about why you guys are so excited about Bet On Soldier, a game with a terrible premise, terrible quality-control, and lackluster gameplay. Unless it's just the +1 factor, in which case, go for it, I guess. 

I'm just confused about why you guys are so excited about Bet On Soldier, a game with a terrible premise, terrible quality-control, and lackluster gameplay. Unless it's just the +1 factor, in which case, go for it, I guess.
Insert your typical "MysterD has this from Retail backlogged, but hasn't played it" post here.

Insert your typical "MysterD would like to put this on Steam to avoid StarForce Retail DRM" post here, as well.

I mean, the premise is a matter of opinion, I don't think it's any more terrible than most FPS. As far as quality control and gameplay, it has mostly favorable reviews on Steam. Some of us enjoy old fashioned FPS. I don't expect it to be GOTY material, but for .33 cents I can look past a few issues.

Insert your typical "MysterD has this from Retail backlogged, but hasn't played it" post here.

Insert your typical "MysterD would like to put this on Steam to avoid StarForce Retail DRM" post here, as well.
Plus, the box is too big and the title is printed in the wrong direction.

I mean, the premise is a matter of opinion, I don't think it's any more terrible than most FPS. As far as quality control and gameplay, it has mostly favorable reviews on Steam. Some of us enjoy old fashioned FPS. I don't expect it to be GOTY material, but for .33 cents I can look past a few issues.
I kinda felt that way until someone picked Chrome for game night. :puke:

I've been interested in Bet On Soldier for a while, and I've been waiting for Kill the Bad Guy + Crystal Catacombs to be in a decent bundle.
what's so interesting about Bet On Soldier? Isnt it just another FPS .. one of the millions FPS and COD-like games we've seen released so far?

Seem like every one figure that FPS and MOBA are where the money is and start pumping these clone out

I could be wrong about Bet on Soldier

Pre-order is up for the next Build a Greenlight Bundle at $1.50.

Considering what's left on Greenlight and the selection of the recent Groupee Greenlight bundles I am sure the quality will be great.
I recently spent about 1 hour catching up on Greenlight (hadn't voted since December), and wow you should see what's coming through now. I think I saw about 4-5 games that looked fun and playable. Everything else was way too early, basic, bad looking or something else. I'm not pre-ordering these bundles anymore.

https://twitter.com/Groupees1/status/567389162568155136

:dunce:

Also the Poopees Groupees aka weird Europeans who hang around in their AOL 90s chat room all day, are saying that Jonny said a visual novel will be in this bundle. Not really a ton of them left and a couple of the ones that are are free.

https://twitter.com/Groupees1/status/567389162568155136

:dunce:

Also the Poopees Groupees aka weird Europeans who hang around in their AOL 90s chat room all day, are saying that Jonny said a visual novel will be in this bundle. Not really a ton of them left and a couple of the ones that are are free.
Visual novel huh..............pre-order's a million copies!!!!!!!!!

Why you play me like this motoki? I was going to be happy ignoring it and letting it go but when someone says visual novel or RPGMaker game....it just gets my blood pumping.
Well you can always buy it as a gift copy and if it's completely :puke: then try to find someone to sell it to.

There's always somebody who regrets Gilbying those pre-orders no matter how terrible the bundle ends up being.

I heard some people have been scamming with that. Because, you know, it's so well thought out and all that.

Supposedly Jonny did some saber rattling about revoking keys for people who scam but, um, yeah.

I don't know, Blade can probably talk a lot more about it now that he's no longer silenced since I know he's been using the trading and the MyGroupeeSpace.

bread's done
Back