= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Ban all indie games and dispose of everyone with some stupid jap anime avatar. Problem solved and the world is a better place as a bonus.

Groupees just announced limited pre-orders.  There will only  be 1000 copies of each bundle from now on at $5 to $25 per bundle depending on the tier, BUT one pre-order will win a $500 Steam Wallet Card.  I'm so excited about this new way to gamble online awesome strategy.  

Who cares.  People like me who blindly buy everything are still going to blindly buy everything.  The people who bitch about every groupees bundle being the worst thing in the history of everything might actually be saved from even considering a purchase.  Remember that limited time Mini bundle they just ran?  So, okay...everyone will still get to complain.  

The VN bundles are a different breed due to the redemption at other sites who obviously aren't prepared for the few thousand buyers anyway.  I imagine restocking keys for those would take months while they await the hand-written keycodes to arrive via container ship.

Most of the comments/complaints in these threads are heavily sarcastic and tongue-in-cheek. We find clever or unusual ways to say, "Not interested," but just doing that is boring. None of us are actually losing sleep or becoming upset at however Groupees decides to sell their bundles...I think. ;)

In other words,

7k3RaZW.jpg

There was a time prior to the groupees "coins" that I thought that groupees was number 2 on my favorite bundle site (humble being #1).  At one point, I asked myself if I would give groupees a flat fee for pre order bundles i.e. buying 6 to 12 months ahead (was not offered, but thought about it myself).  I still like their key/purchase page compared to most other sites.  I am one that likes their music bundles.  However....  groupees has really gone down in quality for quantity.  It seems like they want to have 6 to 7 active bundles at a time.  This newer thing of adult themed VN bundles is a turn off for me.  Even groupees data management i.e. we need the communities help since we did not back everything on a reliable server is laughable.

Yes, I have pre ordered more bundles than I would like only to find most of them "meh" in nature.  Unforunately, groupees is continuing to slide down in quality.  

To the person wondering why we complain about groupees; I am sorry that you do not understand our angst.  CAG generally likes to buy games at a cheap price or a good deal.  When groupees or other turn out bad bundles, we tend to complain in part for others to notice and spend their money wisely.

He just traded me the JAST bundle for a box of Apple Jacks cereal and a milk carton with a cool summer crossword puzzle on it so he can't be that bad.

There was a time prior to the groupees "coins" that I thought that groupees was number 2 on my favorite bundle site (humble being #1). At one point, I asked myself if I would give groupees a flat fee for pre order bundles i.e. buying 6 to 12 months ahead (was not offered, but thought about it myself). I still like their key/purchase page compared to most other sites. I am one that likes their music bundles. However.... groupees has really gone down in quality for quantity. It seems like they want to have 6 to 7 active bundles at a time. This newer thing of adult themed VN bundles is a turn off for me. Even groupees data management i.e. we need the communities help since we did not back everything on a reliable server is laughable.

Yes, I have pre ordered more bundles than I would like only to find most of them "meh" in nature. Unforunately, groupees is continuing to slide down in quality.

To the person wondering why we complain about groupees; I am sorry that you do not understand our angst. CAG generally likes to buy games at a cheap price or a good deal. When groupees or other turn out bad bundles, we tend to complain in part for others to notice and spend their money wisely.
52065a291e238552b265401bc3aea05b.jpg

Groupees is still my favorite bundle site.

Not because it isn't terrible, but because everything else is somehow worse.

For the something like four people who have actually been interested in Poupees's Dynamite bundles, the latest one is live.

$1 nets you 13 assorted issues:
Thulsa Doom #1-4
Blackbeard: Legend of the Pyrate [sic] King #1-6
Lord of the Jungle Annual #1
George R.R. Martin's Game of Thrones #1 (repeat from $5 tier of Poupees Dynamite 1 Bundle)
Swords of Sorrow: Chaos! Prequel (repeat from bonuses of Poupees Dyanamite 2 Bundle)

$5 nets you 27 additional assorted issues:
George R.R. Martin's Game of Thrones #2
Thun'da #1-5
Swords of Sorrow: Vampirella/Jennifer Blood #1-2
Swords of Sorrow: Dejah Thoris/Irene Adler #1-2
Swords of Sorrow: Masquerade/Kato Special
Swords of Sorrow: Lady Zorro/Black Sparrow Special
Athena #1-4
Kirby: Genesis! Dragonsbane #1-4
Jungle Girl Season 2 #1-5
Red Sonja Volume 2 #0
Warlord of Mars #0

$10 nets you 30 additional assorted issues:
Warlord of Mars: Dejah Thoris #1-5
John Carter: Warlord of Mars #1-6
Red Sonja #35-40
Pathfinder: City of Secrets #1-6
Swords of Sorrow #1-3 (#1 is a repeat from the bonuses of Poupees Dynamite 2 Bundle)
Jim Butcher's Dresden Files: Storm Front Vol. 2 #1-4

Oh, and there's some stupid physical $50 tier that contains "limited edition comic collectibles MSRP'ing at over $200," and doesn't include free shipping so you know, it's probably more like $60-$70 at least, and that's assuming you're in the US.

I may have missed some repeats, I only looked up the ones I immediately recognized from previous bundles because I didn't care.

the real question is; Will the be mine bundle make it's 6,000 mark or will groupees lower the threshold to allow for the bonus OR will Johnny just laugh it off?

[quote name="Souffrir" post="12833854" timestamp="1438127113"]Wow, they've already extended the Dynamite 3 bundle (by 12 hours, I think). It must really be underperforming.[/quote]
I guess not enough dopes are buying the $50 dick-in-the-box.

That's what I'm not understanding about the limited bundles. Are they hoping that by limiting them, they'll sell out quicker thus allowing them to do more bundles? It still doesn't sound like a good idea. They have too many concurrent bundles as it is, and they usually end up lowering or extending to fill some quota/pay off Johnny's strip club tabs.

That's what I'm not understanding about the limited bundles. Are they hoping that by limiting them, they'll sell out quicker thus allowing them to do more bundles? It still doesn't sound like a good idea. They have too many concurrent bundles as it is, and they usually end up lowering or extending to fill some quota/pay off Johnny's strip club tabs.
I think they're just hoping that by "limiting" it, it'll sell faster. Then, when (if) the limit is hit, the timer can "glitch" out, allowing further bundles to be sold.

Best get in quick!

Honestly they should just do like 2 or 3 day bundles. Like 90% of the sales happen either pre-order or the first day or so. After that it's a bunch of fools hanging around in the AOL chat waiting for that one sale and hour so they can get all MysterD about updating what the sales number is at now.

Just make the damned things 48 or 72 hours and none of this Indie Gala clock pushing back shit (who ironically haven't been doing it themselves lately) and call it good.

YES. Maybe Nothing371 aka "David (www.churchoffudge.net)" from Poopees chat will post the suggestion or call us bitches again or something.

I have groupees profile wall? And I can use my own images?

Can I put chicks with dicks dudes with tits as my background?

Edit: Yup

That post must have been pretty effective because boy is your ass sore.
I have the forum set to 50 posts per page so I have to read it and get all angry and punch my dakimakura I got from being a top 5 contributor on that other weeaboo VN bundle every time I come to this thread. I need some useless chat powers so I can kick you out of CAG for petty vengeance! :whee:

I think it's:

• partially an attempt to create an artificially inflated demand for a product they already know is even more niche than their usual crap,
  • partially an attempt to justify the higher price point (because they're guessing, probably correctly, that their audience will more readily accept higher prices for something that's in danger of selling out),
  • and partially because it may be the only way they can get some of these devs to participate--sellers in very niche markets tend to view sales more as publicity opportunities for their products than direct money-making opportunities, so they may not be comfortable letting several $20 (or whatever) games go for what they perceive as such a tiny profit.

I have groupees profile wall? And I can use my own images?

Can I put chicks with dicks dudes with tits as my background?

Edit: Yup
Can we get a link to your MyPoopeesSpace page please?
They say there's one in every thread... I just never would have suspected it'd be Grandma.

Just when I thought a day would go by where we didn't have to fish around for obtuse hints to find out what crap games will be in one of their bundles this time.

Ya had to do it Poopees didncha?

bread's done
Back