Groupon Video Game Deals - See inside for deals

marjincharge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Seeing that Groupon has had some pretty good deals on games, figured there could be a thread for deals. Free shipping on $15 or more. Earn $10 Groupon Bucks if you refer friends (friends have to click on the link you provide. They have to be new to Groupon and purchase something within 72 hours). Limit 3 per purchase. Most orders will take approximately 2 1/2 weeks to arrive.

:360: $59.99 (76% off) Call of Duty: Black Ops LE and X95 Stereo Gaming Headset for Xbox 360. Free Shipping and Returns. Ends Oct. 16

:ps3: $39.99 (26% off) PS3 DualShock Limited-Edition Baseball Wireless Controller Ends Oct. 16

:ps3: :360: $28.99 (36% off) Resident Evil 5 and 6 Bundle for PS3 and Xbox 360. Free Shipping and Returns. Ends Oct. 17

:3ds: :wii: :wiiu: :ps3: :360: $69.99 (17% off) Skylanders Giants Bundle for Nintendo Wii, Wii U or 3DS, PlayStation 3, or Xbox 360. Free Shipping and Returns. Ends Oct. 17

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='badass33']awesome deals tyvm[/QUOTE]

Quit it. I've seen a half dozen posts from you within the last hour that say that.

It's annoying.

[quote name='gatordeve86']took 11 days... guess that isnt hateful... just got my Hitman today[/QUOTE]
Took 13 days and I got it today also. DHL Global Mail is extremely slow...

I've got a pretty big backlog so I don't really mind waiting for these games. If I see a better sale within the time it takes to get to me, I can always send it back for a free return.

[quote name='marjincharge']Aliens: Colonial Marines and Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games added.[/QUOTE]

The description for the Aliens game had me lol pretty hard

"Video-game sequel to James Cameron's 1986 film Aliens also ties up loose ends in the Beverly Hills Cop trilogy"

Is there a link on their site to all the video game deals? Also, where is the link for the hitman game?

[quote name='marjincharge']Aliens: Colonial Marines and Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games added.[/QUOTE]

way overpriced on them

[quote name='yazman']Is there a link on their site to all the video game deals? Also, where is the link for the hitman game?[/QUOTE]
It's under the groupon goods section. The hitman game is sold out/expired already.

[quote name='GBAstar']Excited for the PS3 deal until I saw "REFURBISHED"[/QUOTE]

Same. For the price I'll just buy something off Cowboom.

[quote name='kintanos']I'm not sure if it applies to these, but I noticed there is 15% cashback through ShopDiscover if you have a Discover credit card which could help.

Also for those that received any games, they are the same as a normal retail copy? Last time I bought a blu ray, it had a not for resale on the barcode and had some sort of Groupon tag or sticker as well.[/QUOTE]

You can also get 15% cashback at Befrugal and TopCashback too, don't have to have a discover credit card for this :)

iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel (Limited Edition) $42.99

[quote name='marjincharge']updated.

Does anyone have any experience playing MadWorld?[/QUOTE]

Played and beat it. I really enjoyed its creative killing gameplay and the announces are incredibly funny. The music is also great.

[quote name='AzGoat']or you could just get a used copy from game stop for 2.99[/QUOTE]

Or get a copy from Amazon for $1 more once you take shipping into account.

Unless you plan on buying multiple copies for some reason.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Or get a copy from Amazon for $1 more once you take shipping into account.

Unless you plan on buying multiple copies for some reason.[/QUOTE]

Or you could just skip it and save a few bucks??

[quote name='TooPoor']Sleeping Dogs is a great game.[/QUOTE]

Second this. It's got some of the problem most 'sandbox GTAish' games do, but the story is fantastic and I never got bored.

If you have playstation plus, wait on sleeping dogs. It's being advertised in gamestops as being part of the instant game collection. I expect it will be free in May.

If sleeping dogs is anything like Saints Row 3 or GTA 4, I'll pass, simply got bored of those games real quick!

Btw how long does it usually take to receive a package from Groupon, do they ship in a padded envelope?

bread's done
Back