Groupon Video Game Deals - See inside for deals

marjincharge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Seeing that Groupon has had some pretty good deals on games, figured there could be a thread for deals. Free shipping on $15 or more. Earn $10 Groupon Bucks if you refer friends (friends have to click on the link you provide. They have to be new to Groupon and purchase something within 72 hours). Limit 3 per purchase. Most orders will take approximately 2 1/2 weeks to arrive.

:360: $59.99 (76% off) Call of Duty: Black Ops LE and X95 Stereo Gaming Headset for Xbox 360. Free Shipping and Returns. Ends Oct. 16

:ps3: $39.99 (26% off) PS3 DualShock Limited-Edition Baseball Wireless Controller Ends Oct. 16

:ps3: :360: $28.99 (36% off) Resident Evil 5 and 6 Bundle for PS3 and Xbox 360. Free Shipping and Returns. Ends Oct. 17

:3ds: :wii: :wiiu: :ps3: :360: $69.99 (17% off) Skylanders Giants Bundle for Nintendo Wii, Wii U or 3DS, PlayStation 3, or Xbox 360. Free Shipping and Returns. Ends Oct. 17

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP! Got Sonic Generations for a friend for his birthday. Had some Groupon Bucks I had forgotten about making it $6.xx after tax and shipping.

That is the one. Oh and if I remember correctly they hit you with a $15 or so shipping charge. It came first class....

Just be cautious.
Wish I saw this post before jumping the gun on the recent groupon deal. Really a bad investment, $29.99 for the groupon then they charge $8 tax without any indication of what state I reside in (if you move choose any state, it's still $8), and a $0.48 transaction charge.

Pretty much 6 front face plates and my choice of color led bottom piece with no additional charges. Now that I think about it, the led piece is worthless since I usually have the chat pad connected. Now to wait for this to come in....

I'm liking the price on that move bundle they have, since i've been looking for a good reason to get a move controller and PS eye camera...gonna think about it, though.

Thats all I got. Was gonna wait for BF for a move bundle but pulled the trigger.

If your local BB has some in stock there are some move and navigation controllers on clearance, just have to use the website to see which ones near you have some. $2.99 for a nav controller and $2.99 for a move charging dock.

Damn, I'm out $24 because of the TRU Groupons that wouldn't stack, and I didn't know there was a thread for this! Since I have $24 I have to spend anyway, might as well buy some games. Will follow this thread from now on, nothing for me right now though unfortunately.

Not really video games but does give you access to video game deals.

The Deal

$45 for a One-Year Sam's Club Membership, $20 Gift Card, and Fresh-Food Vouchers ($85.14 Value)

One-year Sam’s Club Savings Membership (a $45 value), which includes a membership card for the primary cardholder and a complimentary membership card for a spouse or other household member $20 gift card valid for any in-club purchases Fresh-food vouchers, redeemable through Monday, February 10, 2014 (a $20.14 value),

including:

One free Artisan Fresh Rotisserie Chicken (about 3 lbs, a $4.88 value)

One free Main St. Bistro Scalloped Potatoes (2.5lbs, a $8.98 value)

One free Artisan Fresh Pippin Apple Pie (10”, a $6.28 value)

$36.99 - Atari Flashback 4 Classic Game Console - It is $50 at Amazon  with so so reviews.

$13.99 - NES Game Console - Retro Entertainment System - Same deal with so so reviews on Amazon. few bucks more there. The best ones are the low stars complaining of a cheaply made product...well no  fuck , did you notice what you paid? $36.99

:360: $13.99 - Chatpad and Headset Bundle

:360: $19.99 - Just Dance 4

:ps3: $242.99 - PlayStation 3 with an Uncharted 3 and Starhawk Game Bundle

Bundle Contents Sony PlayStation 3 250GB slim system

PS3 DualShock 3 controller

PlayStation Plus 30-day trial membership

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception: Game of the Year Edition

Promotional code for Dust 514 ordinance pack

Starhawk

:wii: $12.99 - Touki Wii Remote with Sleeve in Red or Pink

:ds: $16.99 - Ultimate Accessory Kit for Nintendo DSi and DSi XL. Multiple Colors.

Sneaky that they put in $13.99 instead of $14.99, so they can charge you with $3 for shipping which takes too long anyway. ($14.99 is their threshold for free shipping)

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-xbox-360-metallic-silver-wireless-controller

Silver Chrome Xbox 360 wireless Controller with transforming D-pad, $39.99

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-sonic-generations-for-ps3-or-xbox360

Sonic Generations PS3 / Xbox 360 $13.99, below the threshold for free shipping, buy with something else.

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-ps3-dualshock-limited-edition-baseball-wireless-controller-1

PS3 Dualshock limited edition Baseball themed wireless controller $32.99

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-microsoft-media-remote-for-xbox-360-1

Microsoft media remote for Xbox 360 $7.99 (less than $14.99 for free shipping, suggest purchasing with something else)

https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-microsoft-speed-wheel-for-xbox-360

Microsoft Wireless Speed Wheel $14.99

I picked up the silver chrome xbox 360 controller and the media remote.

bread's done
Back