GS/EB Trade 3 XB360 get an extra $10 starts on Monday 3/5

reibeatall

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
See topic title.

Saw this in my marketing kit today. All that trade fodder you guys have been saving up is about to get some use.

EDIT:

[quote name='tenzor']THE TRADE 3 GET AN EXTRA $10.00 TRADE IN CREDIT IS ONLY FOR XBOX 360 GAMES I saw the poster, and it only said XBOX 360 games, and even has a bunch of games pictured which are only 360 games. King Kong is shown on the poster so their prob. won't be exclusions except for demos and prob 06 sports games.
[/quote]
I'm sure he's right, but I'll check everything tommorow. All I saw was "Trade 3 get an extra $10."

[quote name='integralsmatic']i think he means where to pic up cheap games for .99 so he could get PGR 3[/QUOTE]
But you can only trade in 360 games for this deal

[quote name='CrimsonPaw']Yeah, kinda shitty deal. I'm sure this is in retort to BBs clearance bit[/quote]
Uh, I would doubt that the two things are connected at all.

Does anyone have confirmation on whether Burger King Games will be included or excluded? The information in this thread has been uncertain in this regard.

I just talked to a worker at EbGames and he said it was trade 2 xbox 360 games for $20 trade in credit....just thought that might help a bit

wait , wait 2 xbox360 game for $20 store credit ? No wonder people complaint about getting their ass rape by EB/GS.

[quote name='punkerbass18']I just talked to a worker at EbGames and he said it was trade 2 xbox 360 games for $20 trade in credit....just thought that might help a bit[/quote]

Uh that couldn't be anymore wrong. The deal is like the thread title.

I can confirm the Deal is as the thread title says. Trade 3 Xbox 360 titles and receive an additional $10 trade-in credit. The only exceptions are Demo Discs and Burger King Games (Pocket Bike Racer, Sneak King, Big Bumpin'). There is no mention in the advertisement about sports titles being exluded.

Happy Trading...

The step up to next-gen exclusive trade-in deals is about as disappointing as EA moving to 15% instead of $15. If it weren't for the killer clearances we've been having, I'd be depressed with the state of game deals.

[quote name='roker']bye bye burger king games[/QUOTE]

[quote name='violinjjb']I can confirm the Deal is as the thread title says. Trade 3 Xbox 360 titles and receive an additional $10 trade-in credit. The only exceptions are Demo Discs and Burger King Games (Pocket Bike Racer, Sneak King, Big Bumpin').

Happy Trading...[/QUOTE]

No.

bread's done
Back