GS: Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (Xbox) in stock

[quote name='Manatee']It wasn't patched like a download. It was patched from the arcade and had it's flaws fixed. The xbox version was bad.

NOT SURE WHERE YOU'RE GETTING YOUR INFO[/quote]

everyone knows the xbox version is clearly better as is the 360 vs the ps3....it's just common knowledge!

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']:roll:

Whatever, man. I would explain it again, but you clearly are not the type of person who admits when they wrong...or even just says, "Screw it," and shuts up. It's ok. I don't even know why I'm bothering with the likes of you. I'm just tired of CAG "elitists" like you who have to cry everytime something gets posted they don't want. Here's an idea: don't go in the thread. Oh my God, I know it might be hard, but I'm sure you can do it.[/QUOTE]

Whatever brah dawg! I must be "wrong" because you disagree? Here we go w/ the "elitist" comment, are you reading a script from Sean Hannity at this point? Tone down your flaming kid, there is no call for it just because I posted a retort to your opinion, which quotes the CAG policy.

Your response of "whatever" in the face of a CAG policy says it all.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Absolutely, unfortunately.[/quote]

Yes because Microsoft gave up on adding any more Backwards compatability about 2 years ago with out any announcement they just hoped no one would notice.

Ok fine, But at least Patch what you did release.

bread's done
Back