GS Trade-in Values: Old Thread, Check First/Last Post for new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
THIS THREAD LOCKED, NEW ONE HERE: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6952150

[quote name='CheapyD']Also, the CAG Trade-In Value Tracker is now live and accessible from the main navigation.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jp0213']I've received a couple pm's from people wanting to contribute prices but don't want to get harassed about selling to someone or getting more at place x. If this is the case for anyone, you can pm me any values and I'll update them in the list and database.[/QUOTE]

PLEASE POST BASE VALUES & SYSTEM IT IS FOR.

Current Promos:
GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

50% Bonus On All Games Traded (3/17/2010)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Trade any games and receive an extra 50% trade-in credit.

Expires: 3/14/2010. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Offer good towards games normally accepted in trade only. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only..[/QUOTE]

$30 Towards New Hardware (3/14/2010)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Trade in any Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, DSi, DSlite or PSP toward any new systems and get an extra $30 trade-in credit.

Expires: 3/14/2010. Offer only valid toward the purchase of a new hardware system. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer vailid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only.[/QUOTE]

Save $40 on Final Fantasy XIII or God of War III (4/4/2010)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Save $40 on Final Fantasy XIII or God of War III when trade 2 select Xbox 360, PS3 or Wii games.

Click Here for details.

Offer valid toward a new copy of Final Fantasy XIII or God of War III only. Final Fantasy XIII releases 3/11/10, God of War III releases 3/16/10. Release date subject to change. Customer may be responsible for sales tax on full retail price in some states. Price shown is net after trades. God of War III's and Final Fantasy XIII's regular retail price is $59.99. Net retail will differ for special editions. Offer and qualifying titles for trade subject to change without notice. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. No rainchecks.Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Offer valid 02/22/10 - 04/04/10..[/QUOTE]

Power Trades 25% (3/14/2010)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Trade any games towards the pre-order or purchase of God of War III, Final Fantasy XIII, Splinter Cell: Conviction: Battlefield Bad Company 2, Red Dead Redemption or Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver and receive an extra 25% Trade-in Credit!

Expires: 3/14/2010. Full trade value amount must be applied toward pre-order/purchase of a new copy of God of War III, Final Fantasy XIII, Splinter Cell Conviction, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Red Dead Redemption, Pokemon Heart Gold or Pokemon Soul Silver. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only..[/QUOTE]

Nintendo DSi XL Promo (Unsure End Date)
[quote name='vze21gwa']Gamestop is having a trade up offer for the Nintendo DSi XL, where you can get one for $99.99 if you trade in your DSi or $129.99 if you trade in your ds lite. Just thought to let you know cause it's not posted.
[/QUOTE]

GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID(thanks Xfactor4)
THE GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID "CRACKED":

:gc:=916xxx
:360:=952xxx
:ps2:=938xxx or 939xxx
:wii:=917xxx
:psp:=935xxx
:ds:=919xxx
:ps3:=930xxx
:gba:=914xxx

FAQ
These trade-in values are really low!
While that may be true, if you combine the games with the right promotion they can work to your advantage. There are knowledgeable people in this thread that are normally willing to help.

Can I trade-in sealed games?
No. You might come across the rare GameStop that would let you do it, but they are going to open them anyway.

Do trade-ins have to have their original case, insert and manual?
No, however it will be YMMV on if they charge you a refurbish fee for them in that condition. Most GameStops wont charge a fee but there are some that charge for incomplete games.

Will they accept my game if it is really beat up?
YMMV. It really all depends upon the employee you get. Some will charge refurbish fees, some wont, some wont accept the game and others just take them without a second glance.

I have a Collector's/Limited/Special edition of a game, do I have to trade-in all of the extras?
No, but there are a handful of games that their variations have separate listings at GameStop: Madden 09 Anniversary Edition, Battlefield: Bad Company Gold Edition, and a few others.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
YMMV. The official policy is no, but there are some GameStops that overlook that rule.

What all do I have to trade in for a console trade-in?
Xbox 360: Console Unit, power brick, A/V Cables, Controller (wired/wireless)
Wii: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cables, Wiimote, Nunchuck, Sensor Bar
Playstation 3: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller, USB Cable
Playstation 2: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller (Must be a DualShock2)
GameCube: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller
PSP: Handheld, A/C Adapter
Nintendo DS/DSLite/DSi: Handheld, A/C Adapter, Stylus

Can I trade in a defective/broken console?
For the most part yes. If it powers on but doesn't play games, they will take the console as a refurb unit and cut the trade-in value in half. You are still required to trade in everything required listed in the question directly above.

How much does an EDGE card subscription cost?
It costs $14.99 and is good for a year. It also comes with a 1-year subscription to Game Informer magazine.

What bonuses come with having an EDGE card?
You will get an extra 10% trade-in credit on the base value of the game and an extra 10% off the purchase of used games.

Does the EDGE Card give me a bonus on hardware trade-ins?
No. You will only get the bonus for games and accessories.

What if I want cash instead of credit, what do they deduct?
If you decide that you want cash instead of credit, they will take 20% off the base values and promos will not apply.

Does promo "....." have a minimum trade-in value?
If the promo has a minimum trade-in value requirement, it will be listed in the promo. If it isn't there, then there is no limit. However, as with all trades, they are subject to manager approval so the manager could have setup his own little rule-set requiring a minimum of whatever.

I used a Power Trade promo for a pre-order, can I cancel that pre-order and get the credit or move it to another game I want?
Yes on both accounts. However, if you do a bunch of the power trades and just straight drop the pre-order you could create some ill-will between yourself and the employees you cancel on.

I just tried to use a promo that has a select list of games eligible, but they say my game isn't eligible anymore, what gives?
Basically they have the right to change the eligible games at any time. They tend to update these frequently so as to lock out any easy/cheap games. It's best to check the eligible list the day of your trade.

Can I stack two different trade-in promos?
No. The only thing that will stack with trade-ins is your EDGE card.

If I pay for an item using all credit on my card, do I have to pay sales tax?
This varies depending upon the state you live in.

What states charge sales tax on purchases made with credit and which ones don't?
Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases:Arkansas, California, Florida, Maryland, Michigan, Pennsylvania,
Does Not Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases:Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas, Wisconsin, Virginia,

My state doesn't charge sales tax on purchases made by credit, why is gamestop.com charging me tax?
It is just the way they have designed their system. The best theory we have seen is that since you are only inputting the number off of the back of the card, it isn't going to pick up the programming from the specially tagged EDGE cards.

First post contains promo information and the FAQ. Second post has the 360/Wii/PS3 values. Third post has the PS2/GC values. Fourth post has PSP/DS values.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
All PS3 base TIV on 2/23

Resident Evil 5 - $12.00
Street Fighter 4 - $8.00
Socom Confrontation - $5.00
Dark Sector - $2.50
Metal Gear Solid 4 - $9.50

[quote name='jp0213']Don't worry about values dropping in the middle of the day. The system updates, as far as I know, come into the stores overnight. So what people are reporting so far today, should be good through closing tonight.[/QUOTE]

Just left the store, which closes at 7 and got 35 for ME2. Bought 3 copies of ME2 to flip.

[quote name='confoosious']flipping from GS to GS is the surest way to get banned.[/QUOTE]
That's why I'm not doing this, the only other place to buy games in my city is Target.... and they aren't exactly reliable for release date as far as I know.
EDIT: Oh yeah, I have TIVs for ya JP. EDIT 2: Oh yeah, these are from 2-22.
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen (PS3) - $10.50
Call of Duty 3 (Wii) - $6.00
Star Wars TFU (Wii) - $6.00
Big League Sports: Summer (Wii) - $3.75
Halo 3 (360) - $6.00
Ended up leaving after paying $5.00 for Saints Row 1 and 2, and Bad Company Gold Edition. Bit pissed that they charged me a refurb fee for Halo 3, which was in the case that the motherfuckers sold it to me in....

All PS3 - Base TIV/with promo + edge

Street Fighter IV - $8/$12.80
King of Fighters XII - $7.25/$11.59

Finally got rid of SFIV to make room for SSFIV =)

DS
Scribblenauts $7.25
Simpsons $3.25
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 $17.75

PS How do I update the trade in values in the games database when there are no recent trades. For example, Simpsons has no recent trade ins so I can't update the value.

All Base TIVs. Sorry if they have all been posted today.

DS

Lego Indiana Jones - 6.50
Scribblenauts - 9.75
Super Mario 64 - 7.50
Mario Kart - 20.00
New Super Mario Bros - 15.00
Mario vs Donkey Kong 2 - 7.00

Bully - 8.00
Burnout Paradise - 6.75
Dirt - 7.50
Modern Warfare 2 - 23.00
Dead Rising - 5.50
Mass Effect 2 - 35.00
Killzone 2 - 10.25
Ratchet and Clank: Crack in Time - 20.25

Did anyone see Attack of the Show tonight? During The Feed they mentioned this promotion and more specifically ME2's TIV.

This deal is fantastic. Grabbed a stack of games I either beat or never played to trade toward a Marvel vs Capcom TE. I figured I'd bring the price down to 30 something but turns out the games were worth more than I though and I got the stick, renewed my Edge card and still had $7 left over.

[quote name='Limet']sold fifa 10 for the 360 and bioshock 1 for the 360 and got 45 bucks. sick deal. thanks op[/QUOTE]
Please post base values.

[quote name='GUNNM']AC2-15$
L4D2-29.75$
Darksiders-24$
Borderlands-23.75$[/QUOTE]

What system was AC2, darksiders, and borderlands?

[quote name='z24buddy']Ok, I need to play devils advocate because while it is not right to call someones job meaningless, it is also not right for the GS employee to call another store to "warn" someone that they may be trading a game in that they purchased legitimately to take advantage of a good deal. That has nothing to do with his job and as far as trade promos and bonuses go that is for the company to decide what is profitable not the individual employees. Just because the store has the right to refuse a trade or sale for legitimate reasons (i.e. person is too young, expired id, possible fraud/theft) the employees or even managers should not be denying sales or trades just because they think the company is offering too much for a game or that the customer is getting to good of a deal.

It would be different if you were planning on returning the Heavy Rain game just to use the coupon without actually buying Heavy Rain, or if you were trading multiple copies of ME2 to multiple stores in the same day (i.e. 1 trade in of ME2 at each store) as that would be acting more like a dealer. Some of the terminology GS employees and others on here is ridiculous. There is no glitch, loophole, or anything of that sort that would imply a computer related problem. Getting a game that is already on sale for free after a BB coupon is a glitch. When I got Lego RB for $25 without buying any other game and even got a Free copy of ACDC: Track Pack with it off of GS.com last year that was a "glitch" This is not a "glitch". If by some odd chance the trade value was supposed to go down but the computer did not drop the value like it was supposed to then it would be a "glitch".

This is not a "glitch".

If GS Corporate did not want to continue offering the coupon or trade bonus then they would alter it as they see fit, but it is not an employees place to "make up their own rules".

Anyone with an edge card and the emailed coupon can get ME2 today for about $36 if the store has ME2 in stock and they are also buying Heavy Rain.

Anyone with an edge card can trade ME2 in for $56 credit today.

Why would it make any difference if that happens to be the same person?

I for one, would have been pissed if they tried that shit on me. Today I bought 1 copy of Heavy Rain for full retail price (59.99) and 1 used copy of ME2 for $35.74 after coupon. I plan to keep and enjoy HR for some time. I then went to another store, (so as to try to stay off their "watch this guy" list), took the stickers off of the game case, and traded ME2 for $56 credit. The way I see it, the $20 "profit" I made off of trading back ME2 is like getting a discount or gift card like I might get at any other merchant (since I would never pay full retail for a game unless I was getting something extra free)

They are even guaranteed that I will be spending that $56 at their store at this point, and it is just plain moronic that individual employees would try to alter these offers without the direction of corporate (BTW even a district manager is not considered corporate for the purpose of establishing/authorizing company wide trade prices and promotions).
It is asinine that I even had to go to a different store to stay off their "list" or that someone had to place a preorder to get the 50% bonus. As the offer does not state anything about a required preorder.

Sorry for the long read, but I just hate when GS employees try to "make their own rules" about promotions and treat loyal customers like criminals for taking advantage of a good deal. If their weren't good deals like this once in a while I would almost never shop at GS, most people wouldn't bother to check/update this thread because they would already know they are going to get hosed and I would be agreeing with all the "GS Sucks" losers.[/QUOTE]

You and a lot of people seem to forget that gs makes no effort to hide the fact that "we reserve the right to refuse any trade or return." If you are going to take advantage of a promotion, why wouldn't they stop it.

Call me a dick, douche, whatever you want but I call other stores to warn them about shady transactions. I would also be the guy who refuses the return on heavy rain when an item was bought with the coupon. Why would I let someone rip off my employer? I have a family to support and I need to do what I can to ensure my company remains in business. If that makes me an asshole then so be it. I am just thankful I don't work at GS. My store does not do nearly the business of a GS or have as many promotions. With the amount of people we have trying to rip us off I can't imagine what gs employees must go through. I have a good relationship with many managers of local GS, GC, and play and trade stores. There is nothing greater then refusing a trade in of obviously stolen games/systems and calling the other stores giving them the heads up so they can refuse it too!!

I will however also say that I treat my customers extremely well and quite often do returns/exchanges and other things I shouldn't do to help customers. It is pretty easy to read people and spot the ones with legitimate issues over those trying to rip my store off.

I guess the bottom line as I started off with regarding GS is "WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY RETURN" its printed on the back of every receipt and posted in their stores. Also "TRADES ARE SUBJECT TO MANAGER APPROVAL". That is also on every receipt and posted in their stores.

[quote name='Brownjohn']Please post base values.

What system was AC2, darksiders, and borderlands?[/QUOTE]
xbox 360

just wondering if anyone else caught attack of the shows segment where they mentioned this promo, specifically how you can trade ME2 in for $56. now i'm really sure it's going to go down tommorrow.

All base values from my trip to GS tonight...

iconps3.gif

Afro Samurai - $5.00
Assassin's Creed - $8.25
God of War: Collection - $9.25
Killzone 2 - $10.25
Metal Gear Solid 4 - $9.50
Batman Arkham Asylum - $15.00
Shaun White Snowboarding - $4.00
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - $9.50
LittleBigPlanet: GOTY - $24.00

iconpsp_r2.gif

PSP 3000 - $80.00
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - $4.75
Final Fantasy I - $5.75
Final Fantasy II - $6.00

DS:

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story - $20
Glory of Heracles - $11
Professor Layton and the Curious Village - $15
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box - $15

Ended up with $91.50 for games that cost me $95. Can't complain!

A related inquiry: has anyone had any experience getting store credit added to GS.com orders after they have been placed? I have $91.89 in preorders, so it'd be nice to only have to pay 39 cents.

Cleaned out a ton of games today. Most of them are games I'd like to replay, but I know I'll never get back to.

C'est la vie.

All TiVs base, on 2/23.

:360:
Guilty Gear 2- 3.00

:ps3:
Blazblue- 8.00
MGS4- 9.50
inFAMOUS- 12.00
Assassin's Creed 2- 15.00
360 Recharge Battery- 3.25

:wii:
Harvey Birdman- $1.00

:ds:
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2- 7.25

:ps2:
Rogue Galaxy- $1.75
Katamari Damacy- $5.00
Resident Evil 4- 4.50
Atelier Iris 3- 2.00
Okami- 3.25
SMT Devil Summoner 2- 4.50
FF12- 3.75

:gba:
Final Fantasy 6 Advance- 6.50
Wario Ware Mega Micro Games- .95
Drill Dozer- .40

Also priced Super Robot Wars OG1 on GBA, it was .30, kept that.

[quote name='jp0213']Lists/database updated. I'm thinking about adding a quote from a random movie every time I post this.[/QUOTE]

"For as long as I can remember I always wanted to be a gangster."

"First you get the money then you get the power then you get the woman."

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them I don't give a fuck how crazy they are."

"Oh man I can't believe you shot Marvin in the face!"

"What does Marcellus Wallace look like?"

"Oh I'm sorry did I break your concentration?"

"I've got a really bad feeling about this."

"How can you expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you?"

"Message for you sir."

"What like the back of a Volkswagen?"

"I'm not even supposed to be here today!"

"Have fun storming the castle!"

"Can you dig it?"

"It belongs in a museum!"

"Oh looks it's a sailboat."

"You just ate the most acid I have ever seen anyone eat in my life!"

"Just when I thought I was out they pulled me back in."

"Our enemy has yet to reveal himself."

"It's a Sicilian message it means Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes."

got a total of $160 after trade in. here are the TIV of the ps3 and 360 games.

PS3
Call of Duty 4 - $12
Warhawk game only - $4
GTA IV - $8
MLB 09: The Show - $6.50
LittleBigPlanet - $11.25
Batman Arkum Asylum - $15

Crackdown - $3
Gears of War - $2
Dead Rising - $5.50
50 Cent Blood on the Sand - $7

other 15 game i traded in were ps2 games

Updated lists and finishing up database update.

"I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule."

[quote name='z24buddy']Ok, I need to play devils advocate because while it is not right to call someones job meaningless, it is also not right for the GS employee to call another store to "warn" someone that they may be trading a game in that they purchased legitimately to take advantage of a good deal. That has nothing to do with his job and as far as trade promos and bonuses go that is for the company to decide what is profitable not the individual employees. Just because the store has the right to refuse a trade or sale for legitimate reasons (i.e. person is too young, expired id, possible fraud/theft) the employees or even managers should not be denying sales or trades just because they think the company is offering too much for a game or that the customer is getting to good of a deal.

It would be different if you were planning on returning the Heavy Rain game just to use the coupon without actually buying Heavy Rain, or if you were trading multiple copies of ME2 to multiple stores in the same day (i.e. 1 trade in of ME2 at each store) as that would be acting more like a dealer. Some of the terminology GS employees and others on here is ridiculous. There is no glitch, loophole, or anything of that sort that would imply a computer related problem. Getting a game that is already on sale for free after a BB coupon is a glitch. When I got Lego RB for $25 without buying any other game and even got a Free copy of ACDC: Track Pack with it off of GS.com last year that was a "glitch" This is not a "glitch". If by some odd chance the trade value was supposed to go down but the computer did not drop the value like it was supposed to then it would be a "glitch".

This is not a "glitch".

If GS Corporate did not want to continue offering the coupon or trade bonus then they would alter it as they see fit, but it is not an employees place to "make up their own rules".

Anyone with an edge card and the emailed coupon can get ME2 today for about $36 if the store has ME2 in stock and they are also buying Heavy Rain.

Anyone with an edge card can trade ME2 in for $56 credit today.

Why would it make any difference if that happens to be the same person?

I for one, would have been pissed if they tried that shit on me. Today I bought 1 copy of Heavy Rain for full retail price (59.99) and 1 used copy of ME2 for $35.74 after coupon. I plan to keep and enjoy HR for some time. I then went to another store, (so as to try to stay off their "watch this guy" list), took the stickers off of the game case, and traded ME2 for $56 credit. The way I see it, the $20 "profit" I made off of trading back ME2 is like getting a discount or gift card like I might get at any other merchant (since I would never pay full retail for a game unless I was getting something extra free)

They are even guaranteed that I will be spending that $56 at their store at this point, and it is just plain moronic that individual employees would try to alter these offers without the direction of corporate (BTW even a district manager is not considered corporate for the purpose of establishing/authorizing company wide trade prices and promotions).
It is asinine that I even had to go to a different store to stay off their "list" or that someone had to place a preorder to get the 50% bonus. As the offer does not state anything about a required preorder.

Sorry for the long read, but I just hate when GS employees try to "make their own rules" about promotions and treat loyal customers like criminals for taking advantage of a good deal. If their weren't good deals like this once in a while I would almost never shop at GS, most people wouldn't bother to check/update this thread because they would already know they are going to get hosed and I would be agreeing with all the "GS Sucks" losers.[/QUOTE]

I did apologize for saying it was a meaningless job. I just really do not like that assistant manager that made the call. So that's why I said it. But I agree with everything you said. I wasn't really mad about the whole thing, I know the manager was doing his job, but the ass.manager at the other store was just trying to play god thinking he is all that. That is the way he acts from what I can tell. But the manager at the store I did the trades at was very cool about everything, and he is the one that was doing his job. When he told me he couldn't do the trades I took my games and was going to calmly go my way, but that's when he stopped me and just asked what was going on, told him about the coupon, he called DM, etc.

Base TIV's:

:ps3:
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood - $15
Tekken 6 - $22.75
Lego Indiana Jones - $6.50
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - $23
Guitar Hero: Metallica - $9.75

:ps2:
MLB The Show 09 - $5.50
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within - $4
Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams - $3
Def Jam Fight for NY - $5.75
Hitman: Blood Money - $2
MLB The Show 08 - $2
Madden 09 - $4
Madden 08 - $1.75
Madden 07 - $.75
Lord of the Rings: Two Towers - $1 *I wish I kept this
Tekken 4 - $3.50
TMNT - $2.75

:gc:
Hulk: Ultimate Destruction - $2
Super Mario Sunshine - $6
Super Mario Strikers - $2.50 *I thought this was low for a Mario game
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes - $1.25 *Should have kept this too
Lego Star Wars: Original Trilogy - $2.00

$202.85 after promotion and Edge. I was dissapointed, but not surprised.

Zelda: Link to the past 3.75 :gba:
World ends with you 6.00 :ds:
tetris ds 15.00 :ds:
pokemon diamond 6.00 :ds:
Brain age1 4.75 :ds:
Mario 64 ds 7.50 :ds:
Re 4 Wii 5.50 :wii:
excite bot 4.00 :wii:
boy and his blob 9.00 :wii:
Forza2 2.00 :360:
Pgr4 3.00 :360:
EDF 2017 3.00 :360:
Battlefield2 MC 3.00 :360:
Lost planet 1.75 :360:
condemned2 3.00 :360:
Frontlines: fuels of war 3.00 :360:
alone in the dark 1.60 :360:
Re Umbrella Chronicles: 6.25 :wii:
guitar hero2 1.50 :360:
cod2 3.00 :360:
fantastic four: silver surfer 2.00 :360:
Dark sector 1.50 :360:
ME2 35 :360:
Dragon age 21.25 :360:
professor layton1 15.00 :ds:

Updated lists/database.

"We call this piece the Fecalator--one look at it and the target shits him or herself."

[quote name='JawboneINC']All base values from my trip to GS tonight...

iconps3.gif

Killzone 2 - $10.25
\[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the info, I'll def. be heading to trade in Killzone 2 in sometime. $10.25 + the extra 50% makes it $15 or something like that. Pretty good considering I only paid $20 for it.

Traded in a couple of games tonight. Got ripped off on NMH, but it's still better than normal.
These are the base values:
Skate 2 (360) - $6
No More Heroes (Wii) - $6

Anyone else with a pre-order of Battlefield BC2 or any game for that matter receive a phone call from GS promoting the 50% deal? They left me a message this evening about the deal. Too bad I already cashed in on the deal today and paid for my pre-order prior to this week. They must really be short on used games if they got the managers working the phones.

[quote name='yruluis']tetris ds 15.00[/QUOTE]
Huh, I got that about 3/4 months after the game came out. Hasn't really dropped much then, yeah.

The list says $4-ish for a Wiimote Charger, but does the brand matter? Or is it just 4 all around?

Xbox 360
Fear 2 4.00
Bolt 4.25
Turok 1.75
L4d2 29.75
Borderlands 23.75
Lego Star Wars Original Trilogy 4.50
Madagascar Kartz 6.50
Mini Ninjas 7.50
Terminator Salvation 6.00
Mass Effect 9.00
Frontlines: Fuel of war 3.00
Blazing Angels 2 3.50
Kane and Lynch 5.75
Ghostbusters 6.00
Quantum of Solace 007 4.00
The Club 1.75
Army of Two 5.75
Meet the Robinsons 3.00
Battle Field Bad Company 7.00

PS3

50 Cent Blood on the sand 7.00
Mirror Edge 6.75
Nascar 09 9.00
The Wheelman 6.25
Lego Batman 7.00
Resistance 2 10.00

I got $292.45 after Bonus and edge card

I was going to buy a second PS3 but apparently there is some kind of shortage.

flipped a few Heavy Rain/ME2 copies.. ran into trouble tho cus stores were running out of non preordered copies.. no stores tattletaling on me though haha.

heres some TIV base from today 2/23

game cube
mortal kombat deception - 2.75
super monkey ball - 2.25
super mario sunshine - 6
turok evolution - 0.85

ps2
guitar hero 2 - 0.80
guitar hero rocks the 80s - 3.25

ds
pokemon pearl - 4.25
ds lite with stylus/ac adapter - 45
ds lite ac adapter - 3.25

wii

balance board - 20
wii fit - 2.25
big brain academy - 8

xbox 360
fable 2 - 6.00
guitar hero world tour - 2.75
harry potter - 4.00
mass effect 2 - 35

[quote name='parkerktm']what is the flip of me2 w/o an edge card?

What does gamestop buy and sell it used and give for trading it in?[/quote]
TIV without EDGE + 50% = $52.50

[quote name='Shockdrop']Huh, I got that about 3/4 months after the game came out. Hasn't really dropped much then, yeah.
[/QUOTE]

yeah i believe that they turn around and sell it for 49.99

I forgot to post a few TIVs that I didn't end up accepting.

PS2

SMT: Nocturne - 10.50

Oblivion - 4.00
Street Fighter IV - 3.00

DS

Clone Wars Jedi Alliance - 5.00

Something is going on with my posts. Getting wierd character limits, then spoilers showing up randomly where they shouldn't be.

UPDATE: Hate to do it guys, but for some reason Post #2 with 360/Wii/PS3 values keeps throwing spoilers where it shouldn't. Taken spoilers out completely and it appears fine. I'll keep working on it.

Ok, this may be a really stupid question..but please, humor me. Is the $30 HW bonus on new HW..like..trade in a used system to get a new used system and get the 30 dollars. Or is it only 30 dollars if you want to buy a brand new system?

aka Super Fungenesis used traded in for Super Super Fungenesis used. Its still a new system..as in its not the same as the old one, but its not a brand new sealed system.

Thanks

New hardware as in unopened brand new.

EDIT: fuck you random forum glitch bullshit. I win. Don't fuck with me. I'll whip out the awesome red t-ball helmet and go to town. 360/Wii/PS3 values post fixed. Also, all values updated in the lists and database.

"Your hard-on for smiting has prevented us from negotiating what ought to be the relatively simple matter of catching or staying on a bus."

[quote name='josemp81']
I got $292.45 after Bonus and edge card

I was going to buy a second PS3 but apparently there is some kind of shortage.[/QUOTE]

I was also going to use my built up credit to buy a ps3 or wii and they had neither. So I just ended buying it online. This is my first time ordering from gamestop.com what kind of shipping do they use? UPS or USPS? also how long does it usually take for your order to arrive. I used the saver shipping and it says from 5-10 bus days to ship and 1-2 to ship. Does it really take this long for it to get to me?

kinda wonder what Heavy Rain is worth. don't think i'll ever play this again after beating it so i might trade it in for Bad Company 2.

[quote name='evildeadjedi']"For as long as I can remember I always wanted to be a gangster."

"First you get the money then you get the power then you get the woman."

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them I don't give a fuck how crazy they are."

"Oh man I can't believe you shot Marvin in the face!"

"What does Marcellus Wallace look like?"

"Oh I'm sorry did I break your concentration?"

"I've got a really bad feeling about this."

"How can you expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you?"

"Message for you sir."

"What like the back of a Volkswagen?"

"I'm not even supposed to be here today!"

"Have fun storming the castle!"

"Can you dig it?"

"It belongs in a museum!"

"Oh looks it's a sailboat."

"You just ate the most acid I have ever seen anyone eat in my life!"

"Just when I thought I was out they pulled me back in."

"Our enemy has yet to reveal himself."

"It's a Sicilian message it means Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes."[/QUOTE]

:lol::D Those are classic quotes. Especially the "From Dusk to Dawn" one. That shit cracks me up every time I hear it. Never gets old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back