GT4 releases Feb.22nd, please list deals here

Eric467

CAGiversary!
Finally dated for U.S. release on the 22nd of February. I know a lot of people are interested in this one, so if you find a deal or bonus with pre-order please list it. Thanks! :)

IGN News

[quote name='Indonesia']outpost have it for $39.99 but the S&H +tax kill the offer.[/quote]

Damn, you're right. I was hoping they'd have it for $35, but no such luck.

Whooo! Finally. I was afraid it was going to be delayed to March. I've been saving up a bit of cash to buy this game plus the Logitech Pro Force wheel. The one with 900 degree steering. I'm hoping there's some bundle offer out there, for $150 or something. The wheel itself is $150, but a lot of online places like Tiger Direct offer it for $100-110

Also looking for GT4 and the Driving Force pro and PS2.

If anyone finds a deal on maybe a package deal on any of these I would be greatly appreciative.

PS2+gt4
or
PS2+GT4+DFPwheel

i have seen the gt4 wheel at sams club for around 100 bucks around christmas...though not sure if mine has anymore

hopes this helps someone

I just noticed Gamestop is doing free overnight shipping with code GT41D for the next 16 hours or so, EBGames is doing free one day shipping too.

If anyone can find anything better please list it. Thanks!

[quote name='Indonesia']outpost have it for $39.99 but the S&H +tax kill the offer.[/quote]

Outpost has it for $39.99 w/ free shipping.

[quote name='Chacrana'][quote name='Indonesia']outpost have it for $39.99 but the S&H +tax kill the offer.[/quote]

Outpost has it for $39.99 w/ free shipping.[/quote]

Is the free shipping deal new? I didn't see that before.

[quote name='Eric467'][quote name='Chacrana'][quote name='Indonesia']outpost have it for $39.99 but the S&H +tax kill the offer.[/quote]

Outpost has it for $39.99 w/ free shipping.[/quote]

Is the free shipping deal new? I didn't see that before.[/quote]

Yeah, I posted it like the 5th of February so I think it's a pretty new thing. Seems like the best deal we're gonna get on the game.

[quote name='swetooth9']yes, it comes out on my bday :D[/quote]

Cool man, 222 is also my brother's birthday and also a ski buddy of mine.
Pretty cool

bread's done
Back